Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 01:29 PM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Give it time, they're very busy managing their respective servers. Or maybe, you could actually be banned for a legit reason. I guess the truth will remain hidden until you get an answer that has been deemed appropriate for your complex case...

-- THIS IS A JOKE --
Old 04-25-2016, 01:30 PM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ching View Post
this is what happens to graal when unixmad is left in charge

i still love u stefan

Old 04-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Banned
mattgraal@outlook.com is on a distinguished road
So who is the Account Administrator and where can I contact them because its been like 3 weeks and nothing has even happened. I just really need our accounts unbanned and our ip unblocked from the game.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:30 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
If you sent me a email I would of replied shortly. If so send it again and I can get it to someone that can help you since I don't deal with anything accounts related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
So who is the Account Administrator and where can I contact them because its been like 3 weeks and nothing has even happened. I just really need our accounts unbanned and our ip unblocked from the game.

Another job well done by MysticalDragon. Can we all get a round of applause?
Old 05-01-2016, 05:47 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Feel bad for you, but there's very little support for PC.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:04 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
If Carlito is correct in this not being his jurisdiction, that leaves only Unixmad and Xor. Unixmad is said to have been on vacation for the last few weeks, and Xor's global role has never really been clarified.

I'm surprised that after all these years Account Support hasn't been un-merged from PWA. When there are so few trustworthy people around after such lengthy decline, it would be less demanding to compartmentalise these responsibilities. This surprise however is based off the assumption that PC Graal is not abandonware, which isn't a safe assumption to make.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
If Carlito is correct in this not being his jurisdiction, that leaves only Unixmad and Xor. Unixmad is said to have been on vacation for the last few weeks, and Xor's global role has never really been clarified.

I'm surprised that after all these years Account Support hasn't been un-merged from PWA. When there are so few trustworthy people around after such lengthy decline, it would be less demanding to compartmentalise these responsibilities. This surprise however is based off the assumption that PC Graal is not abandonware, which isn't a safe assumption to make.
I hate to be -that- guy, but when I was leading the PWA, hell even before, with Bell and Tig, it was very quick and easy to verify account ownership and returned accounts within minutes. I do not know when accounts were out of the jurisdiction of PWA and/or when the PWA stopped supporting account services.

This should be clarified.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 05-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I hate to be -that- guy, but when I was leading the PWA, hell even before, with Bell and Tig, it was very quick and easy to verify account ownership and returned accounts within minutes. I do not know when accounts were out of the jurisdiction of PWA and/or when the PWA stopped supporting account services.

This should be clarified.
I'm not going to say the server or the account but I was able to get a staff member to transfer some items from an old account to a new one. All I need is my IP to be unblocked and my brothers account to be unbanned. Unless someone could unban my main account.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
Nothing is clear around here anymore, thus nothing will be clarified.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I noticed that the "new" support center doesn't cater to PC Graal, or even Delteria which is surprising given that it's on Facebook. Though this could just be a makeshift solution given how the previous support center was compromised.

On a related note the support center also requires you to authenticate with an email that is registered on Graal, which is not helpful for when someone has lost access to an email address.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I noticed that the "new" support center doesn't cater to PC Graal, or even Delteria which is surprising given that it's on Facebook. Though this could just be a makeshift solution given how the previous support center was compromised.

On a related note the support center also requires you to authenticate with an email that is registered on Graal, which is not helpful for when someone has lost access to an email address.
Even if I got that person to transfer my brother's account we would have to go somewhere else to play the game because our home IP addresses are blocked.

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-02-2016 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Typos
Old 05-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Vlad1 can only hope to improve
the fact that Sinkler, who resigned like 2 years ago is more helpful to this thread than our current PWA's says something.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Gabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
We have secured login to graal servers, it is no more allowed to login using a Proxy or a Vpn.

Please use your normal DSL to connect to Graal servers.

We are still working on the proxy detection, if you can't login on graal servers and your IP is not a proxy or VPN please contact me by PM: provide your IP and your graal account in the message.

Thanks for your understanding.

Unix.
Also i found this going through the forums, so Unix said it's not allowed he never said the punishment if you do, do it though so idk probably you'll have to end up talking to him about it
Old 05-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1 View Post
the fact that Sinkler, who resigned like 2 years ago is more helpful to this thread than our current PWA's says something.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Gabe

Also i found this going through the forums, so Unix said it's not allowed he never said the punishment if you do, do it though so idk probably you'll have to end up talking to him about it
Tried didnt work. I'm not gonna say anything about the staff because I just want help.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Urahara112 has a spectacular aura about
I'll just throw this out there now...

PC Graal needs a separate team for PWA and Support from iGraal/Facebook etc.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Yeah, they're all separate depending on their server (Zone, Classic, Era etc.) PWA is only for playerworlds, and maybe some major issues on iServers.
Closed Thread