Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 11:00 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
if you want to see old support tickets go to zone's I have had more tickets die of old age than I have posted here probaly. then again thats probaly why they ignore them. forum pm's to the staff member's of zone are always ignored
Old 01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Malinko, my boy. Please go elsewhere if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about please. I would love to get answers from someone that knows something.

You just work on GK Debug. Congrats.

Lance never had access to changing accounts from my knowlege, nor did Jagen. They had little staff tools and access to the sandbox, that is it. Loriel was the only one to my knowledge that had access to changing accounts.

Again, I will stress Mykels point. The Support Center is a place for support. IF we aren't getting it there, why should we have to go around bugging people like you to talk to Stefan? Why should we have to make posts here to remind him that stuff needs to be taken care of? Why do we have to PM or Email him a hundred times to get one thing done?

This is retarded.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle View Post
Malinko:

The man, the myth, the legend.
0 parts legend, 3 parts myth.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Malinko, go away and don't reply to my posts which you know nothing about, and have nothing to do with you.

This is about the support center, not you trying to start a fight with everyone.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
New Feature:
Report Support Jam.
Button appears on tickets with no action taken in a week.
Sends a high-priority message to the Support Center Readers.
Ideally, Jam Reports will be responded to promptly with a blanket "Eep, hangon, lemme take a lookit...", followed by "Oh, right, sorry - I forwarded this to Stefan, because the MUD Database is his territory, but he's been in the Fortress of Solitude trying to get Graal3D ready to ship by deadline...we haven't forgotten about you though."
Caveats: If nobody responds to a jam, those who were responsible so to do get in trouble.
If somebody abuses the Jam button, "Corrective action will be taken" same as if they were spamming here or on the client.

Standing issue: There will always be some issues where everyone just stands around gawking, and there will always be a vast majority of issues that only Stefan can fix. And we only have one Stefan to fix them. And he's rather (justifiably!) resistant to other people trying to set his priorities.

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 01-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
You're kidding me, right?

His question was answered and discussion has shifted to this. It would be a completely and absolute waste to make a new thread. Also, it's funny how you made a huge reply that was "off-topic" and now that I bring up a valid point you tell me to stop going off-topic.

If you can't answer the question, don't. However, when I'm asking questions about the support center in a thread titled support center, I highly doubt I'm going off-topic.
No. No, I am not kidding. His question was answered, correct; though, no where do I see him shifting the subject. He asks the reason it's taking so long, but did he attempt the suggestions that was given in the answer? I assume not. If he perhaps tried to do the suggestions which were given, perhaps his problem would be solved. Whoa, I didn't state that I was on topic, I'm as much off-topic as others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle View Post
Malinko:

The man, the myth, the legend. the liar
lolusofunni.
Grow up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
Malinko, my boy. Please go elsewhere if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about please. I would love to get answers from someone that knows something.
I don't know? Hah. I've been on that support center before and for ages now. I know what goes on there. As soon as I read the topic and contents of this thread, I asked unixmad himself for the statistics of the support center, which were provided to me, and thus, it seems like most tickets are being answered.
Quote:
You just work on GK Debug. Congrats.
Thanks! I just do not work on Kingdoms Debug, I work for Stefan and unixmad, and I'm the one who reports and reminds both of them of these sorts of things, whether it's dealing with new content, suggestions from people, and/or restoring players. Ask other players, I've gotten Stefan to restore them within a few days, even some instances on the same day. Though, your ignorance of not attempting the suggestions which were given as answers will cost you to wait.
Quote:
Lance never had access to changing accounts from my knowlege, nor did Jagen. They had little staff tools and access to the sandbox, that is it. Loriel was the only one to my knowledge that had access to changing accounts.
I wouldn't know about Jagen or Loriel, though, I do know Lance had the power, because back in the past, when I had asked Stefan to restore accounts, he would confirm it, and have Lance do the task.
Quote:
Again, I will stress Mykels point. The Support Center is a place for support. IF we aren't getting it there, why should we have to go around bugging people like you to talk to Stefan? Why should we have to make posts here to remind him that stuff needs to be taken care of? Why do we have to PM or Email him a hundred times to get one thing done?
I agree, with Mykel and the point you are stressing, the GraalOnline Support Center is a place for support. I know that, you know that, we all know that. Of course, there is nothing wrong with acquiring support in some other manner. Would it kill you to ask someone to ask someone else for you? Hey, if your support is given, isn't that what you want? It's better than nothing, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Malinko, go away and don't reply to my posts which you know nothing about, and have nothing to do with you.

This is about the support center, not you trying to start a fight with everyone.
That's the fun of it. Well, for me.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:04 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko View Post
No. No, I am not kidding. His question was answered, correct; though, no where do I see him shifting the subject. He asks the reason it's taking so long, but did he attempt the suggestions that was given in the answer? I assume not. If he perhaps tried to do the suggestions which were given, perhaps his problem would be solved. Whoa, I didn't state that I was on topic, I'm as much off-topic as others.
You do realize that he posted and agreed with me. You know, the guy who started the thread. You're wrong. Just admit it. It feels good. Give it a whirl.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
You do realize that he posted and agreed with me. You know, the guy who started the thread. You're wrong. Just admit it. It feels good. Give it a whirl.
Hm. I'll think about it.

I'm not stating that I'm right or wrong, but what sort of ignorance can someone have to ignore the answer to his/her problem? If one wishes to ask how to get their problem solved, and it ends up not getting solved, then asking others what should be done, then I would figure that person would attempt to do such a thing. As I said, there is nothing wrong asking others to get their problem solved. We're on GraalOnline and we all know that connections are something valueable. zell12 didn't get support, perhaps there's a reason behind that, which no one knows, but in the end, he should keep attempting to find some staff to help him get that support. Simple as that.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Hm. I'll think about it.

I'm not stating that I'm right or wrong, but what sort of ignorance can someone have to ignore the answer to his/her problem? If one wishes to ask how to get their problem solved, and it ends up not getting solved, then asking others what should be done, then I would figure that person would attempt to do such a thing. As I said, there is nothing wrong asking others to get their problem solved. We're on GraalOnline and we all know that connections are something valueable. zell12 didn't get support, perhaps there's a reason behind that, which no one knows, but in the end, he should keep attempting to find some staff to help him get that support. Simple as that.
I refuse to argue with you. You win. Do us all a favor and stop posting in this thread.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
I refuse to argue with you. You win. Do us all a favor and stop posting in this thread.
Erm. I'm not arguing at all. Seems like most people think of that when it's a discussion! Ironic, right? Why would I stop posting in this thread? I have the right to. I'm wondering, what is the damn harm in contacting people individually? Won't hurt you at all if you attempt to, perhaps problems would be solved. I'm sure zell12's request would get done, too.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Erm. I'm not arguing at all. Seems like most people think of that when it's a discussion! Ironic, right?

One of many definitions of an argument:

a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal

Old 01-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
One of many definitions of an argument:

a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal

Well, thanks for acknowledging me. Appreciated, Gambet.

Also, I would like to inform you, abusing disconnect powers on playerworlds with no valid reason is against the Playerworld Rules, but hey, that's off-topic. Just to note you, I already told someone about it.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Quote:

Also, I would like to inform you, abusing disconnect powers on playerworlds with no valid reason is against the Playerworld Rules, but hey, that's off-topic. Just to note you, I already told someone about it.

ForgottenLegacy disconnects Malinko because of: Oh get off, get off, JUST GET OFF

I'm sorry, I forgot my account was ForgottenLegacy.

I don't care who you tell what. You lie about everything. Oh, and, arn't you supposed to not be a part of this world anymore?

Exactly, you're full of it. -_-
Old 01-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Quote:

Haha, it looks like it's the same old Malinko. A guy who loses arguements and then goes into personal, un-related subjects so he can feel the satisfaction that he won them. If you only knew how big of a fool you make of yourself.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Haha, it looks like it's the same old Malinko. A guy who loses arguements and then goes into personal, un-related subjects so he can feel the satisfaction that he won them. If you only knew how big of a fool you make of yourself.

Yeah, and the personal, un-related information isn't even factual.
Closed Thread