Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Levels Artist
fatcat123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Remote Control - Blinking??

This IS a bug, but it's also an EASY fix. People are attempting to log into remote control with their community names. IT does work, but when you log onto the server you're working at & you "have" NC rights, it will keep saying you don't "It'll keep flashing"... It's an easy fix. Just use your Graal###### to log into RC instead of your community name.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
thanks!! rep++
Old 06-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
that explains the weird "flashing" you told me..

so to sum'it up, for the slowmoes
DON'T USE YOUR COMMUNITY-NAME ON RC (in general).
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
We learn something new every day. Thanks for figuring that one out. I've had multiple people coming to me to fix that and I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. All the people that came to me with it had windows7 64 bit so I could only think it had something to do with that.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:02 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
It was happening to me on Mac when using my email to login a while back, and it took quite a while to find the reason for it. I'm glad somebody posted this.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I think I've actually updated the servers to display a warning message when logging into email to NC
It's not that easy to resolve right now so it's better to login to the account name as staff.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:32 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
One thing I did notice was that when I did "/openrights MattKan", it told me I was not authorized to view other players rights. (I had to do "/openrights Graal#######) instead. I just thought I'd mention this because I saw that community names were generally working on RCs now, (which is definitely a fantastic thing) and the same problem could probably be happening in other areas of RC.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:00 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
One thing I did notice was that when I did "/openrights MattKan", it told me I was not authorized to view other players rights. (I had to do "/openrights Graal#######) instead. I just thought I'd mention this because I saw that community names were generally working on RCs now, (which is definitely a fantastic thing) and the same problem could probably be happening in other areas of RC.
You can just do: /openrights

To open your own rights as well.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You can just do: /openrights

To open your own rights as well.
That might fix his own problem but if someone tries to open someone else's rights by using their community name, from what he said, it won't work.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:09 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
That might fix his own problem but if someone tries to open someone else's rights by using their community name, from what he said, it won't work.
Don't think it's related. I bet if he got the rights to "change rights", he could've used "/openrights Mattkan" as well.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Don't think it's related. I bet if he got the rights to "change rights", he could've used "/openrights Mattkan" as well.
If you don't need "change rights" to view your own rights, he should've been able to use his community name to view his own rights.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
I'm aware it's not the solution to the problem. It's stuff like this that makes you question why it's just getting fixed now when the system has been around for years now.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:16 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I was just saying that because I thought there could be similar problems, elsewhere. I'm not RC Master, but yeah.