Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Screen sizing trouble.

In both v5 and v6, me and my friend eastside can only see half of our graal screen when maximized and minimized. We have both uninstalled and reinstalled graal, turned off our computers, /reconnected and everything, and nothing fixed it.
This problem appeared when my game downloaded editor.gupd, I have no idea if this is the problem or not. I'd be grateful to have a fix for this, as it literally makes graal unplayable, as our macros do not work on zodiac either.
This happened to me once before, but I have no idea how I fixed it.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Screenshot!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably that trial screen resolution kicking in.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM
the painkiller
here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	help.png
Views:	637
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	53078  
Old 06-19-2011, 09:23 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
"Zodiac Trial Mode: Subscribe"

Old 06-19-2011, 09:37 PM
the painkiller
Wat.
I haven't had this for the whole year I have been playing zod.
The hell. I've also bought gold in the past too.
Also, 100% of my macros don't work, and I can't use skills with D.
What gives?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Macros are stored locally in text files, if you deleted your Graal folder you also deleted your macros. Check your F3 Controls and check what key 'Shoot Weapons' is assigned to should be D.

Perhaps try logging on to Login 2 then on to Zodiac.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM
the painkiller
I backed up my macros, and my keys are assigned correctly.
This still doesn't make any sense though. I've been playing a good 4 months without gold and no screen resolution problems. I'll try running down all my time on "observer" servers and see if that fixes my resolution issues.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:51 PM
team canada
It was happening to my guest account for a while I went back to it a few days later and the resolution limitation was gone again.

This trial resolution should really just be removed.

Does it happen on Era?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:52 PM
the painkiller
Happens on every single server I play.
Hell, they can afford to give people full free resolution now because they're making loads of cash off of iphone.
Also, the whole entire client is crippled with the screen resolution limitation. I can barley do anything.
The only thing that doesn't have a limitation is the login page and the serverlist.

EDIT:
Problem solved, my client decided to magically fix itself after waiting a few hours like yours did. weird o_e

Last edited by iBreez; 06-20-2011 at 03:34 AM..
Old 06-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
Happens on every single server I play.
Hell, they can afford to give people full free resolution now because they're making loads of cash off of iphone.
Also, the whole entire client is crippled with the screen resolution limitation. I can barley do anything.
The only thing that doesn't have a limitation is the login page and the serverlist.

EDIT:
Problem solved, my client decided to magically fix itself after waiting a few hours like yours did. weird o_e
Next time just pay for the game like everyone else.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
There is no screen size limitation anymore, may be there are still some old scripts on Login2?