Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
"Couldn't connect to the server"

I can't log on any server, I can get to the server list but can't connect to the server.

I had the same problem yesterday, but it connected after I tried to connect a few times.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Maybe the game has finally started rejecting you.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:58 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
make a shortcut on your desktop and point it too graal://SERVERNAME, any luck with that?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
I can't log on any server, I can get to the server list but can't connect to the server.

I had the same problem yesterday, but it connected after I tried to connect a few times.
Welcome to the rest of the Graal community. XD
Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Bumping, been unable to log on for about a day now. Logon works fine, anything else doesn't.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:49 PM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Welcome to the rest of the Graal community. XD
This is the problem with this goddamn game. People are okay with just sitting back while Graal sucks balls. We need to actually put forth an effort to getting it fixed instead of "o well it sux now it'll sux later but w/e welcum 2 graile"

You guys realize someone is making money off of this game right? Maybe that never clicked to you people.

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 03-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
This is the problem with this goddamn game. People are okay with just sitting back while Graal sucks balls. We need to actually put forth an effort to getting it fixed instead of "o well it sux now it'll sux later but w/e welcum 2 graile"

You guys realize someone is making money off of this game right? Maybe that never clicked to you people.
When they get rid of subscriptions I've got at least 2 servers fully planned that I intend on making.
I'm not going to make them now and then have them fail just because nobody likes to pay the exorbitant fee for this game with very very limited support.

Unixmad knows that this isn't working. But as long as he's getting 10,000 fresh baguettes a week he's okay to sit back and let it suck because he knows that some people will always pay whatever he asks.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Registerd Abuser
Hey so it looks like I can't connect! This is a new occurrence.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:28 PM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
Hey so it looks like I can't connect! This is a new occurrence.
That's weird bro I'm guessing this is the first time it has happened?

Old 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOmega View Post
make a shortcut on your desktop and point it too graal://SERVERNAME, any luck with that?
Either of you try my method?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Registerd Abuser
As much as I knew it would't work, I tried it. Guess what.
Also, bump.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Could you please stop posting insults whenever you have some problems with your connection or some other player? The servers are apparently fine and we have thousands of players online right now. It could help us if you could send us your ip or do a traceroute loginserver2.graalonline.com
Old 03-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Could you please stop posting insults whenever you have some problems with your connection or some other player? The servers are apparently fine and we have thousands of players online right now. It could help us if you could send us your ip or do a traceroute loginserver2.graalonline.com
Stefan, you should act more professional and let the words slide, it's rather silly to show any form of acknowledgment to the words or you admit they're getting to you.

Edit: Oops! I forgot to mention you should try not to avoid what they ask.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 03-04-2011 at 08:37 PM..
Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Registerd Abuser
Quote:
Well I only said that because I can't log onto anything but logon. Therefore your traceroute wouldn't help. Also I'd prefer not posting my IP to the general public. I suppose you could open my atts on logon?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:11 PM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
nullify is also not the only one with the problem. I realize that you got thousands of players online right now, but that doesn't change the fact that there could be 100 people or so out there having connectivity issues. nullify is one of them, I believe I saw Nate talking about it as well.