Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Wil Souls Stats or Old Stats?
Wil Soul's Stats 21 55.26%
Old Stats 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
his name is usually on the top 5 players list. it would seem to me that he's a little better than "not very good".
Simply put, he's terrible.
When everyone's sparring, he's one of those guys that tries to spar, gets owned. Then spends his time talking on the sidelines and losing every time he spars.

Also, don't believe NeoRifle stats transferred from simulator. It'll be fixed.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
tk has been top 5 for years straight now in gang points, and usually is first or second.

guns that were lame : Lexel, Core Handgun, neorifle, chrisz, ect

Players who can't use the real good guns "properly\skillfully" in someone else's eyes, shouldn't be forced to train on mediocre guns. I never really saw the severity of this 'nerf'. how drastic this is for players, and the game itself. Players should want to train themselves in the game, though outside sources rather than drastically putting hadycaps on every single weapon. Having no guns with .5 freeze takes so much from the game! It doesn't even make sense to say that players who use them type guns shouldn't be able too use them"practice" on these guns. So it takes the Tier5 from Era and alot of style from sparing. Why, so we all can become more skilled on era in someone elses eyes. From my Points before in my last post I think this is pointless and a huge step backwards.

I can understand why this happed, why you did it wil. but I think it should have been guns being buffed. like 11 12 real good guns, like top teir guns and easy access for everyone like it was, i mean anyone pretty much could have a top tier gun now. This goes with the 'goal' of all this, it would make it less of a big deal when someone has a top tier gun, and they would be traded around more. more people practicing with the top tier weapons

Last edited by defaultaccount; 06-03-2011 at 10:50 PM..
Old 06-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Lol, Top 5 what?
I can on-the-spot name 15 players that are better.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
top 5 people with no life, because anybody who spends 18 hours a day laming noobs and logging off in spars can get on that list lol. quite frankly this guy is a major chump who thinks he's the new jenny from the block.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
top 5 people with no life, because anybody who spends 18 hours a day laming noobs and logging off in spars can get on that list lol. quite frankly this guy is a major chump who thinks he's the new jenny from the block.
raiding and wining isn't laming, and all this excuse bull**** sounds like fabrication from the reality of it, this. he isnt saying anything about that honestly and the proof is in the pudding, no mater how hard people try to 'fabricate' the truth it has a way of surfacing on its own and the fact is this isnt gonna change anything for anyone, it will be the same thing except a part of it's essence gone. and take away something that made the game really.

check out my first post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:17 AM
God-Emperor of Era
cheesemanfred is on a distinguished road
The new stats make players think about when they shoot? WHAT?? OH MY GOODNESS WHAT AN ATROCITY.

lrn2PK
Old 06-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I notice those who get their hands on a mp5, tg, souizen, etc, all those types of guns, they start racking up points cause it's easy to spray and pray with those. Then when they step into the Spar room they are the average era player, because they know how to spray and pray, not timing shots. Before the nerf you still had to time your shots, but it was faster paced. Now you still have to time your shots, but at a slower pace.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
I have an Mp5, and, never even logged on to see the stats. I'll get on now, see how they are.
---
Edit: Got on, Mp5 is fine, as long as you got a LW...
Old 06-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
salesman + demisis, u never log on so stfu
if ur online ask for a spar and ill be sure to kick ur asses
and godzilla never flawed me lmao, he was always licking my balls to get a recruiter position in bh but he never got one =(
Old 06-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
I notice those who get their hands on a mp5, tg, souizen, etc, all those types of guns, they start racking up points cause it's easy to spray and pray with those. Then when they step into the Spar room they are the average era player, because they know how to spray and pray, not timing shots. Before the nerf you still had to time your shots, but it was faster paced. Now you still have to time your shots, but at a slower pace.
Hm, perhaps you should fully-analyze your deductions before laying them out.
The pace of the game changes, when playerspeed changes. Every weapon stat is relative to that of the playerspeed. Ex. .15 Freezetime affects 1.13 playerspeed differently than lets say, 1.0 playerspeed.

The playerspeed was not altered, the game's pace remains.

For example,
A weapon with uh, .1 freezetime aiming at a target that moves at 1.13 speed makes for an easier task than a weapon with .15-.2 freezetime aiming at a target that moves STILL at 1.13.

Accuracy is more difficult because you're taxed more per shot while the general movement has not been.

An Mp5 Navy which could shoot with .05 freezetime (using freezetime because its the most player-recognized stat, they're all significant) could generally afford to miss because each shot was practically weightless.

With its increased freezetime, its not an awful item by all means, it just requires "more" from the user.

This requirement of 'more' is certainly something era needed. Players were achieving over 2,000 hours without a slight idea of how to even time their shots. By making the game more difficult, it retains a player's attention for longer.

Ex. Its a much more difficult to task to become a 100% elite sparrer than it is to own every gun on era.
Now that the value of owning an extremely expensive item has been shrunken, players have been focusing on gaining skill. Hence the popularity of the spar complex lately.

Overall plan was successful in every detail, and more to come.
The change played/is playing its role. Whether you see it or not.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Cassini
gang guns should have just been buffed I think. make the gun depend on the rank? something. This is backwards, what happened, and for us to have skill when people just lame with slower guns now. I don't really see how them guns were "lame" in the first place, shoulda just been more of them going around or, just in gang raids

I don't think all these changes change anything really as far as skill goes, everyone plays the same other than its slowed down now. and that it takes a huge part of the game from it i find, not having these guns like they were. I mean before players could have easily trained on uzi's and w/e out of his own free will to skill, but now its like all the guns are nerfed to be as good as a uzi. I think this was thought up in a few days, and that all the gun stats were built up from years and years to get to where they were. It should have just been players having more access to these types of guns. Having more as good ACR MP5 type guns in the market or in gangs

Last edited by defaultaccount; 06-14-2011 at 06:31 AM..
Old 06-14-2011, 06:50 AM
If nothing changed, this conversation wouldn't be happening.
As I've observed, your spray/pray sparring has been a lot less affective in sparring now that your weapon possesses a vast multitude of limitations (like everything else).

I don't understand where you get the concept that sparring is slower. The speed of a player has NOT changed. Therefore, if you properly time your shots, this change should have had minimal impact on you.

On the contrary, if you cannot time your shots, learn.

I'd be much more impressed if you showed me the ineffectiveness of this change than told me. You speak one way yet when I view players in-game, its quite the opposite.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Đucimus.
Nonepwnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nonepwnz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Big up, word up. Good post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
how is the game not slower? lmao wake up wil and maybe go to school (ever heard of it?)
Old 06-20-2011, 11:34 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
From what I see, the best guns are still the best, the average still average, and the bad guns still bad. Everything is just a little slower......