Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Considering he's tried to steal staff from me, and even tried convincing me to work for him on Endora with promises of going classic. I think I know a little about the guy.
Lol nah. He does that to everyone.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
o_O
Deeek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
God i'm in love with those cliffs, also, didn't mal use that sewer monster? Or did they turn it down?
Maloria is a dead project.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
That still doesn't mean you can use their content without permission from either the current manager or someone from the playerworld admistration.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:38 PM
o_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
That still doesn't mean you can use their content without permission from either the current manager or someone from the playerworld admistration.
Well considering I made all of these I'd tend to assume that I have some rights to them, but I'll get with the manager. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Can someone help me out with this? I don't want to cause unnecessary problems from posting my work voluntarily to this thread.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:13 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeek View Post
Well considering I made all of these I'd tend to assume that I have some rights to them, but I'll get with the manager. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Can someone help me out with this? I don't want to cause unnecessary problems from posting my work voluntarily to this thread.
Sadly, if it's been uploaded on a server. They own it and can have/request it be removed. Whoever is in charge over there has the rights (and Graal Administration) to it now.

You are free to modify it so it's no longer like the original and re-release it to the public though. But even then the rules are foggy about this too.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sadly, if it's been uploaded on a server. They own it and can have/request it be removed. Whoever is in charge over there has the rights (and Graal Administration) to it now.

You are free to modify it so it's no longer like the original and re-release it to the public though. But even then the rules are foggy about this too.
I remember this being an issue with Cloud when he uploaded the Gladius to Zodiac back when Zodiac and Maloria were bitter rivals.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I'll see if I can find Zero still around on aim just to be sure. I really doubt he'll mind though with the images. He may have issue with the use of the tileset as a whole though.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:00 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:

Wow that's really stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 05-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot View Post
Wow that's really stupid.
Don't work for a server if you don't think they deserve you work, even years down the line. If you have a good standing with them and they're not using your work, chances are you can get permission to take it back.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Don't work for a server if you don't think they deserve you work, even years down the line. If you have a good standing with them and they're not using your work, chances are you can get permission to take it back.
Well as far as I know, Maloria isn't even on the playerlist (Not even UC) so he should be allowed to use his tileset how he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 05-20-2010, 03:25 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Well as far as I know, Maloria isn't even on the playerlist (Not even UC) so he should be allowed to use his tileset how he wants.
I believe it is then technically allowed, if not an official rule then more of a general practice.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 05-20-2010, 03:31 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Either way you want to avoid future conflicts, and given the amount of times servers are attempted to be revived, it is sure to crop up again later.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Those are awesome deek, I never saw the tiles that you made. I really...really...REALLY love the cliffs.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 05-20-2010, 09:12 PM
o_O
Initially I held the creative rights before I gave my work to Ziro on his project, then they became Maloria's (seeing as they were to be used for Maloria and not Ziro's exclusive personal use). I'm assuming that when the project died the rights went back to their respective owners, either that or they become Graal's. If that's the case then it should be true that anyone should be able to use these
Old 05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
When you upload any content to a server it's usage is then dictated by the Manager and by Unixmad/Stefan. You can't upload it anywhere, nor can anyone else, without permission from one of them.

But honestly, if Ziro complained that'd just make him a ****, and I don't think he's going to.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts