Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
Battle Island Application.

Hello, I am here about the Battle Island development project.

I'm sure some of you know me from my scripting application, and from servers I have worked on, so I don't think I need to re-introduce myself shortly after a post that already did that.

I am an experienced scripter, level designer, and graphic artist (The later two being more hobbyist things, rather than something I do regularly), and would like to help out, and maybe lead this project, if ANYONE would like to see an example of my work(If you have a reason, don't want any stealing ), has any questions regarding development (For beginners ), or wants some quick (Non-long time) help with a server, please give me a forum PM or contact me via an instant messenger (In my profile).

Thank you.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:28 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
One thing you will have to learn as an experienced scripter, level designer and graphic artist is that trying to protect yourself from thief's is a lost cause. Please post some examples of your work so we all may comment, and we know for sure you're not stealing the work yourself

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-28-2008, 02:25 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Just post script in the Code Gallery, and link to it ...
Old 03-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
Well, I once again don't script things randomly, that is also a reason..

Not quite sure what people want to see to judge my scripting abilities, if someone would give me an idea as to what to script, then I would do it .
Old 03-29-2008, 06:13 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
This application makes me wonder if you just want access to debug. We have a lot of inactive people who just wanted debug for the sake of having it and then stop working/don't do anything. Why have your interests changed from scripting applicant to battle island leader? I will need more examples of your work, I want to see that you're capable of making 3DTerrain levels. I also need to see that you can make regular levels with minimal assistance. We don't have time to teach people everything they need to know because we're working on our own updates.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Banned
Fine, just some crap I whipped up quickly for the public a while ago..

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=78931

Just an example :/

Plus, I believe I wrote that post wrong.

should have been:

I am an experienced scripter, and a level maker/graphic artist as a hobby.

Last edited by warmaster70229; 03-30-2008 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: Inserted link
Old 04-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
This application makes me wonder if you just want access to debug. We have a lot of inactive people who just wanted debug for the sake of having it and then stop working/don't do anything.
Sounds familiar Tig. A bunch of us keep asking why you have zone debug access when you don't do a damn thing for it.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
We can't do anything for it, babe. How are we suppose to work on Zone Debug when we have no rights? I can't upload anything...
Old 04-01-2008, 05:02 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Sounds familiar Tig. A bunch of us keep asking why you have zone debug access when you don't do a damn thing for it.
Ravenblade, have you ever once stopped to think, "I wonder if Tig has ever even been asked to do anything?" Maybe if you did, you would realize your own answer. It's not like they have asked me to work on something and I said, "No," it's that I've never been assigned any work. I'm not hard to contact either, so that's no excuse.

Last edited by Tigairius; 04-01-2008 at 06:54 AM..
Old 04-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Actually Tig they expect people on zone debug to approach them with ideas. Its not like GK where you wait to be told. If you have ideas come forward to dan or stefan and present it to them.