Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
I think the USDing is being taken too lightly.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:52 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I think GK is taken too seriously.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:57 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Too seriously. Especially if people feel the need to USD.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
jaws908 you cannot talk about people USDing as you have done it yourself. you are just jealous that felix and yann were picked and because they are better than you, grow up
Old 07-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Newbie 2 Graal
jaws908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jaws908
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy View Post
jaws908 you cannot talk about people USDing as you have done it yourself. you are just jealous that felix and yann were picked and because they are better than you, grow up
lol funny since you USD like crazy, I have never USD'd before, if I have please tell me who. Which you wont be able to My god-set I had wasnt USD'd nor did I scam it, Steven gave it to me off HIS account which Crusty left items on. Not my fault Stevens a true friend. Stay on topic.

Also I DONT and DIDNT want to become Gov, Please read my full posts before you blab nonsense.

And I agree USDing should be a banable offence like ALL other main stream games, like WoW, if your caught your banned, and Eve online, instant IP ban. Here if your caught worse thing that happens is your rep is slightly dampened.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Buddy
Taikun is an unknown quantity at this point
Uhm you actually have USD'd before... x.x

Felix isnt an idler, I constantly talk to him and he always reply immediatley so...

Yann has irl issues, why are you having a go at him for this?
Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Newbie 2 Graal
Agian, name who and what I've USD'd?

I dont have any real problems with either of them, my point is we need someone who isnt distracted, like Alan said, Obviously Yann is too busy to lead. Felix has ignored me plenty and gives short/undetailed answers when he does talk to me.

I've seen Felix idle plenty, what else does he do besides that then? PMs friends? He should be looking over the fleet, fixing up the towns(since there is only 1-2 mayors now) recruiting, changing ranks, setting up new rules, giving players projects to work on, training new mayors, there is plenty more he should be doing than just pming friends.

Also, why must you use two accounts to post? lol
Old 07-03-2007, 11:40 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws908 View Post
Agian, name who and what I've USD'd?

I dont have any real problems with either of them, my point is we need someone who isnt distracted, like Alan said, Obviously Yann is too busy to lead. Felix has ignored me plenty and gives short/undetailed answers when he does talk to me.

I've seen Felix idle plenty, what else does he do besides that then? PMs friends? He should be looking over the fleet, fixing up the towns(since there is only 1-2 mayors now) recruiting, changing ranks, setting up new rules, giving players projects to work on, training new mayors, there is plenty more he should be doing than just pming friends.

Also, why must you use two accounts to post? lol
The trainee has to be online to be trained. Dur.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:45 PM
MadScience7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws908
Yada yada
I have just one thing to say about the character and activity of Felix and Fayt - they are the well deserved leaders of CP, and you aren't. They have my support. You still have my friendship, but also my disagreement.

((dang, I never thought I would like this bickering on forums stuff, but it's kinda fun Now I know what people do when they are idling, I guess))
Old 07-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Newbie 2 Graal
Agian, I dont think this is about me. Im talking about the current Gov's. Fayt I have nothing agianst, Gratz on your promo, Alan why do you not Defend Yann? Why does no one defend Yann? Because what I speak is the truth.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
He's been Governor for 2 days.. And you made this tread yesterday.
So your expecting Felix to do everything on his first day of Governor.. And again, with the idle.. I don't see him idle. He's doing maps, making trades. Talking to friends. Thats not idleing in my book.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
MadScience7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Agian, I dont think this is about me. Im talking about the current Gov's. Fayt I have nothing agianst, Gratz on your promo, Alan why do you not Defend Yann? Why does no one defend Yann? Because what I speak is the truth.
Yann doesn't need defending. He's away for awhile moving to a new city, new life and new job, all discussed in advance. He brings the long-term knowledge and tradition of CP, and the training of a Commander to his role as Governor. Nuff said.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Felix has ignored me plenty and gives short/undetailed answers when he does talk to me.
I know he's ingnored you. Like the over day, when you PMed him and asked him why you think he should be Governor. He doesn't know, he's not ready for it and neither was he expecting it. You backed him into the corner and asked him questions he doesn't know the answer to. You just PMed him out of the blue, why do that? why? You didn't even know he was getting Governor. None of us did. I know you and Paul are good friends and thats why you wanted him to Governor, Pauls my friend too. But I didn't think he was ready for it either. I didn't even think Felix was. Personaly. I voted for Sage.
And so Felix has been dumped into the deep end, he wasn't ready. But he's willing to give it a shot. Why can't you just give him a chance. Give him a few months to prove his worth as Governor.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:14 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Most of what you are saying is based on my past (A really really long time ago when i was young and stupid) I have grown up since then, And i know my responsibilities. I may or may not be the right man for the job but i don't know yet and neither do you i have only been Governor for 3 days so how can you judge me with no solid proof thats based on the present.

I defend Yann as a well respetced member of CP I may not know all that much about his past but i do know he is a great leader and it is an honor to work with him.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
Alan I just dont understad you claimed the major winning point with Yan over Proto Sage and Paul was activity, then(appearntly you knew) he leaves instantly. That makes no sense, obviously even Fayt thinks Felix isnt ready. Sage too would have been nice however we should all know hes not too active, and one cant be an EM(if he still is one) and lead at the same time.

I cant stress this enough this isnt a flame war nor a hate thread, I simply see a failure to pick a correct leader.