Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Server Maintenance
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2006, 08:27 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Logging in

Well, I can't seem to actually view the login server on my xAndrewx account.
It doesn't show the serverlist once I click on 'start', however it show's it on many of my other account's =S...
Why's this? =]
Old 10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
It doesn't show the serverlist once I click on 'start', however it show's it on many of my other account's =S...
Why's this? =]
wrong section first off and Stefan fixed this problem i thought x.x
Old 10-18-2006, 04:38 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why's this? =]
You mean the screen stays black?
Old 10-18-2006, 06:33 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gerami View Post
You mean the screen stays black?
Thank's Gerami, for actually sticking to the topic. Yes, the screen stays black.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank's Gerami, for actually sticking to the topic. Yes, the screen stays black.
To be honest I have -no- idea what to do. Have you logged into the black screen, closed graal, then checked out your V4 log file for anything funky? Tried re-installing Graal?
Old 10-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Shouldn't need too, my other account's work =]
Old 10-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Which accounts have you tried and what upgrade statuses are they?
Old 10-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Admin-Playerworld (Admin account) -- Works
Wan's (Classic) -- Works
Mine (Classic) -- Not work
Old 10-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Yeah but just incase. :P

lol that sig actually looks nice on you for some reason
Old 10-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I have reset your account on the login server, can you test again ?
Old 10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Still nothing I'm afraid =(
Old 10-20-2006, 02:57 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
That is weird x-x
Ok next try, I have copied WanDaMans account to your, check if it's working now.
Have you typed your account name with correct case (xAndrewx not Xandrewx or so) ?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:12 AM
Ah, it works now. Thanks =D
(It was spelled correctly)
Old 10-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Graal Administration
But i cannot really see a difference between your new account and the old one, it's weird.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Banned
Magadal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
But i cannot really see a difference between your new account and the old one, it's weird.
Stefan...you should know that the whole internet and programming language is weird ;D