Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Server Maintenance
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
This problem has happend before in the summer, I can't even connect to the forums when that happens though x.x and its not my internet since Im doing other things, I would try it now though unless you already have

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes would have been nice for us too There was a power failure, we took the time to update our hardware and put more computers on power safe lines so in the future it shouldn't happen again. We also plan to make Graal more failsafe in general, replicate the database etc. Sorry for the downtime.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes would have been nice for us too There was a power failure, we took the time to update our hardware and put more computers on power safe lines so in the future it shouldn't happen again. We also plan to make Graal more failsafe in general, replicate the database etc. Sorry for the downtime.
And we also even made a new external RC and level editing tools!

Wait...

Damn.

I thought you were on a streak or something.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Fair enough.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Quote:
Next time say it first.. :P
Old 12-06-2008, 12:21 AM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Next time say it first.. :P
I agree. They don't belong in this industry if they can't predict power failures at least one hour in advance.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Also if they cannot get there computer online during a power outage I dually agree they do not belong in the industry

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.