Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
I got told he's working on the guest accounts, then possibly working on the flying system. The dungeon is secondary to all that.
Ah alright good to know. Means I will have more time to finish it up.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:20 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Epic
Old 07-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
Epic
heh
Old 07-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
This thread made my day. It was a very entertaining read.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Personally I would like a reset, it would balance everything but for only so long because there is more that needs to be fixed than updated. The classes you pick only matter up to level 6 because of the starting items that you use to level. After that you can buy a talisman or scroll of piety. I don't know about you all but I can't stand having powerful characters because it make the game too easy and there is no challenge. If there was a reset, how about just modifying the the items a little so that it wouldn't exactly be the same all over again.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:11 AM
<3
Moonite is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moonite Send a message via Yahoo to Moonite
if only the priest could heal there would be something like grouping for maps
Old 07-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
Personally I would like a reset, it would balance everything.
But It wouldn't balance everything out. Because eventually, this will all happen again in a year or so. No matter what game you play it's "unblalanced" because there is always players who've played longer and are better. I bet you guys don't e-mail the owner of WoW and tell him reset the whole server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonite View Post
if only the priest could heal there would be something like grouping for maps
Preist can use heal, anyone can really. But since the party system only works up to level 20 there is little point.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
But since the party system only works up to level 20 there is little point.
Another valid point of why there should be a reset.

You argue saying that older players will always have the advantage. It's fine for people who have been playing longer to have the advantage of... well, playing longer. But nothing else should come with it.

For example, when you couldn't use recipes to make alchemy weapons/armour... I used to argue saying that it was unfair because people had already made them through random alchemy, and Stefan disabled that. Then these items that people had made fairly easily had become rare and expensive. The same applied to ice daggers, and still does. And these made up the best items of the game.

Obviously, things are different now for alchemy. But the ice daggers still apply. And now it applies to levels. Wasn't that level 20 limit on the party system just added not too long ago? Think about everyone who got to use it before and leveled way past 20... now consider people who want to level up now past 20... They don't have it as easy.

Also, wasn't there some bug that people used to level up? Or maybe more than one bug? I don't really know much about it... but there goes something else.

And finally, the alchemy platinum--->gold--->more platinum bug from some years ago. Anyone remember that? People could have saved up millions of platinum coins doing that bug. That plat could still be in our GK economy. Think about how that would effect everyone.

I don't know how other MMORPG's are, but I know that players who have been playing longer should only have their advantage because they've put in time and effort into leveling. Not because they used bugs, or because things were removed that helped those players out.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
bugs were involved in mostly anything that people have an advantage over other players with...i.e. leveling, item creation, rare items being 'duped' (not gonna go into it but cmon think about my bamboo rod), etc. The server is so screwed up right now that a reset would be the only thing that could possibly lure me back and im sure some others.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 07-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Global News Team
Its not completely recent. It happen about 2 years ago. Somewhere near that mark. And I had to level up without. It's not immposible to level up without the party system. In fact, with the part system people leveled up way to fast. Thats why they took it away.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Look a reset won't happen. We will run into the same problem again not to mention a lot of us who spent time levelling and getting our stuff (non-usders) will be very mad. What needs to happen is for stefan to release new content. I am happy that the flying tech is coming but the other thing he's working on I don't think is neccessary. We need new dungeons/monsters/quests.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:14 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Nothing needs reset/taken away, things just need added.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Global News Team
Not really new dungeons. Just new maps with new monsters. That will help with leveling, and help the economy more too. I'd say release 2 new maps. One with better magic monsters and one with better physical monsters.
Also, bigger, badder monsters where you need to work in a team to beat.
Like lords, They are originaly ment for a group of people to fight them, but they are easy enough to kill on your own.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Get rid of EAing stuff, Whoever came up with that idea didn't think twice.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Limit how many skill scrolls can be learned, or what skill scrolls a particular class can use maybe? or take them out entirely so the 6 different classes can be reshaped again to actually fit into the GK setting somehow.

Not saying the current people should have skills removed from their avatars, but prevent newer players, or people resetting from gaining the benefits of all starting classes.