Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
There will be a new release in a few days which will improve some stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Still experiencing the issues with GuiScrollCtrl's and Highlighting.

When the mouse leaves the boundaries of an external window it no longer keeps track of the state (which buttons held down) or location of the mouse.

If you want people to be happy with Graal Client-based tools you really need to fix these issues.

The issues in my post here are still present in the current client:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...postcount=1207
Is the above fixed in your latest version?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well it's fine in the Mac version, but I can also check in the Windows version.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:15 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Not sure if someone else has posted this yet or not, but I can't seem to draw fonts larger than size ~48. According to cbk1994, this is only a bug on Windows.

For example:
PHP Code:
new GuiTextCtrl("test_text") {

profile GuiBlueTextProfile;

useownprofile true;

profile.fontSize 72;

text "Hello";

screenwidth 2;

screenheight 2;

will draw the exact same size as:

PHP Code:
new GuiTextCtrl("test_text") {

profile GuiBlueTextProfile;

useownprofile true;

profile.fontSize 48;

text "Hello";

screenwidth 2;

screenheight 2;

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-13-2012, 12:39 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
In the playerlist, the player's current level doesn't update - it just stays constant at wherever they logged into.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The size of bitmap fonts is limited to 48 pixels (was 30 before), and polygon fonts are disabled in the Windows version right now, but can check sometime to enable it again.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
How come when you look at a player on another server you can't see their community name, just there account, unlike if you were to look at the same player on the same server?
Old 02-16-2012, 02:39 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
On a somewhat related note, I'd like to see the account name removed from profiles entirely, and have the profile window title just show the community name.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
On a somewhat related note, I'd like to see the account name removed from profiles entirely, and have the profile window title just show the community name.
A little curious to ask as to why you suggest this. I've found the use of this quite useful in the past.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
A little curious to ask as to why you suggest this. I've found the use of this quite useful in the past.
The same reason your forum user id isn't displayed on your forum member page. It's for internal purposes only and doesn't need to be public knowledge.

The community name inconsistencies on the server-side still need to be fixed though. Particularly when player.communityname is false/null.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
The same reason your forum user id isn't displayed on your forum member page. It's for internal purposes only and doesn't need to be public knowledge.
I understand the reasoning now, but still is it not possible to merely make that sort of information visible to only the people that necessarily need it?

Old 02-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4
Particularly when player.communityname is false/null.
That's the main reason I still identify players by their account and not their community when scripting something because guest accounts don't have community names. But I agree it doesn't need to be made public.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Has anyone else experienced their tab key invoking their S/sword key?
Seems to happen after I've minimised/maximised the screen, then lasts until the next time I press S.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Seems to happen after I've minimised/maximised the screen, then lasts until the next time I press S.
Nope.

Old 02-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Yes! I get it all the time.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I do have this sometimes, but it's not linked directly to the TAB key itself. It's something to do with the S key (or any other key) not register the lifted key. All Tab is doing when pressed is repeating any "held" key.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Tags
graal v6, windows