Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by Torankusu
I think Alkaren did actually ban him.

0 Tolerence means what it means.
Nemesis apparently wasn't banned...

Anyway, I know not to let people like Inferno get to me... That is their whole point of living, so that they can entertain themselves by getting to people. I just hate those kinds of people that get pleasure out of pissing you off or making you upset. However, I learned long ago that the easiest way to handle the situation is to ignore it, because if the person notices you aren't getting angry/sad/upset then they will give up trying to piss you off.

Oasis will not be cancelled by me, unless I die before it's finished, or for some other reason that I'm not physically able to finish it. But as far as I know, I'm in good health. I haven't spent months on graphics and design to give up right before I make levels.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 06-07-2002, 01:25 AM
InfernoOfFury is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to InfernoOfFury Send a message via AIM to InfernoOfFury Send a message via Yahoo to InfernoOfFury
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO EVERYONE THAT I HAVE PISSED OFF OR INSULTED =/ My intentions were clear as they were stated to be a troublemaker, but the thing is and I lie not, my BRAND new Toyota just got the windows bashed in a couple nights ago and my credit cards and wallet were stolen so im a VERY pissed off person, I know I was NOT right in taking it out on you guys and I am sorry but I had no vents in such a way to take my anger and it ended up in the forums =/ Im very sorry and Konidias I wish your server well and I am sorry for causing Chaos in any post or forum. I would like to say also that your server looks nice and I look forward to playing it

Proud owner of the server Infinitum - Infinitum is undergoing construction and will be sent in for review by late july or early august. =D