Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should the server be reset?
Yes 18 36.00%
No 30 60.00%
Build a system to release Event Item's. Make it random, so good and bad items get out. 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2009, 08:40 AM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Ludicrous suggestion. Have two products, exactly the same, different name, one for free/minimal price, the other for a higher price... Need i say more?

Btw, i'm amazed at how you think all classic players aren't retarded, as for the last 5-6years i've been playing, i've witnessed acts i thought only possible by disturbed individuals. And that was some of them at their best.

Note: Apart from Malians, we were the cream

GK is ruled by which three?
I'd rather play with 60 retards than 20 pricks.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I don't think classic status is the 'end all' answer to GK people imagine. Look at G2k1, it barely made it after it went Classic.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I wish there was a reset
All people that USD'd are against it, cause they'd spent money into something that won't exist any longer
I support this with all I can!

Old 01-09-2009, 02:17 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
I wish there was a reset
All people that USD'd are against it, cause they'd spent money into something that won't exist any longer
And what about the people who actually worked for what they have? You can't pay for 110.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I'd rather play with 60 retards than 20 pricks.
If you consider GK's current 'community' 20 pricks, I'm sure most of us would rather the people we have now as opposed to 60 people who populate a top tier classic tab server.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
I wish there was a reset
Thats like saying that any descendant from Hitlers bloodline is totally wacko in the head. It just don't work that way.

A lot of people have worked for their items and a reset would piss them off. Hell John alone has worked endless hours levelling himself in phys and wis. I should know I heard about it a lot.

And frankly I think usders would just buy what they want again after a brief wait so people get good stuff again.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:54 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
People should never spend all that time on something with the mindset that they'll get to keep it forever.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:55 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
People buy items on Zodiac for USD now so I don't see how this would change anything.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
We pay money to be "allowed" to play a game and enjoy it in ways we want to enjoy it as long as we don't interfere [within reason] with other people enjoying the game. I pay money to play GK and my playing style is a packrat. I love to collect stuff and not just valuable stuff. Anyone who's seen the inside of my houses usually is never the same again. You're right, I probably can't keep this stuff forever. My money says that my precious pile of pixels doesn't disappear. I'm willing to bet that John's money says his precious string of pixelated numbers doesn't disappear either.

My packratting and hoarding doesn't really hurt anyone. It might make it harder to get certain things, but A: I have played for a long time [and I'm not even near the oldest], B: I worked hard and made good friends, and C: that's the point of rare and hard to obtain items. If its really too much of a problem, see my suggestion earlier in the thread.

John's power levelling doesn't really hurt anyone [other then maybe himself] unless you want to complain about him kicking you in the face for 5x more damage then you can do with a prepped weapon. He's not an insane pk'er who runs around killing as many people as he can for the hell of it.

A lot of people have worked hard legitimately for where they are. The bug-abusers are slowly leaving with time. I believe the others when they say that a server reset could cause more problem then it would fix [if any at all]. I'm just going to have to trust Tig to know what he's doing [or at least figure out with trial and error if he doesn't] and to fix it for everyone, just not a bunch of whiners.

[Also, for the record, I love Zodiac's method of quick leveling up to 60. It's a unique factor of that game and having more then half of the server "maxed out" isn't a bad thing for Zodiac. But Zodiac =/= GK. GK has its own style and its own dynamics. So try not to judge one by another.]
Old 01-09-2009, 05:42 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
People like you that only have personal reasons not to reset is what makes this idea look good, since you only care about personal gain.

No, it would be rather horrible. First of all, GK going Classic isn't going to happen because it would make CJ lose money, and they need the little they're able to call profit to stay interested in keeping Graal online. Secondly, a reset is ONLY showing poor lack of judgment from the management because it never ever fixes anything, usually the opposite. Weak minded people chose that solution since it shows fastest result, but it's only temporary.

Barely anyone playing actively nowadays even knows what the party glitch was. I've earned my items fair and square through hard work the past months, and anyone else can do the same. Just because you lack the dedication for it, doesn't mean changing it is for the better. Grow some balls or play another server.

Yes, of course they'd like to play on a newly reset server for free if they get a chance to become a top player within a week and bring their crappy retard unintelligent egoistical childish attitudes with them.

"crappy retard unintelligent egoistical childish attitudes" is exactly what you are showing when you post things like these without any points. I think the only point you made was that CJ needs the money from gold GK, and I would agree, but seeing how there would be more people willing to pay and play it as a classic server, I'm pretty wure it would have a greater profit.

"I've earned my items fair and square through hard work the past months"

Good for you!!! Did anyone ask about you're items, or is that just what's on your mind? A lot of items in the game have been usd'd and hoarded and lost because of players stashing it and never returning, only to have lost thier house along w/ the items.

"Just because you lack the dedication for it, doesn't mean changing it is for the better. Grow some balls or play another server."

Personal attacks show just how hypoctical you are of your own personality. You know nothing about how much I know of GK, or my past dedication towards it.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
We pay money to be "allowed" to play a game and enjoy it in ways we want to enjoy it as long as we don't interfere [within reason] with other people enjoying the game. I pay money to play GK and my playing style is a packrat. I love to collect stuff and not just valuable stuff. Anyone who's seen the inside of my houses usually is never the same again. You're right, I probably can't keep this stuff forever. My money says that my precious pile of pixels doesn't disappear. I'm willing to bet that John's money says his precious string of pixelated numbers doesn't disappear either.
Reset or not... eventually that stuff is going to disappear. GK could fall and eventually just disappear(like G2k1 did). There could be a reset. There could be a major technical problem and all progress and back-ups could be lost. Graal will eventually close as I don't see it lasting forever. However, this could be in 5 years, next year, in a month. Who knows. The point, however, is that stuff is not forever and people just shouldn't expect that. Ya, it absolutely sucks if any of those things happen, but it's bound to happen anyways.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I know I am not the only person to have been reset.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
Plasma, Shrimps, and Me of course. fattie.
Talk about an inflated and ignorant mind.
Explain to me how you three rule GK, neither of you affect me in the slightest. And i don't think anything would happen if you three decided to call it quits or go on holiday.

You, bless ogma+9, i guess there's some dependance there, but... doesn't Essence also?
Plasma: Indifferent: Have no care for him at all, i don't really know why he gets mentioned alot.
And Shrimps, aside from EC hoarding, there's nothing else he does to affect GK let alone rule it.

Quote:
I wish there was a reset
I never USD'd, i'm against it. Because people who play fair, and use so many hours on a server, shouldn't have to deal with a reset. It won't happen anyway. So support it all you want, you're like BNP in an election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
People buy items on Zodiac for USD now so I don't see how this would change anything.
Why would you buy zodiac crap for usd? From when i used to play, from hosted till the second reset, you could just pwn all the mobs at max level (50) and get what you want within a week, either by spawning it, or using the loot to trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post

My packratting and hoarding doesn't really hurt anyone. It might make it harder to get certain things, but A: I have played for a long time [and I'm not even near the oldest], B: I worked hard and made good friends, and C: that's the point of rare and hard to obtain items. If its really too much of a problem, see my suggestion earlier in the thread.

John's power levelling doesn't really hurt anyone [other then maybe himself] unless you want to complain about him kicking you in the face for 5x more damage then you can do with a prepped weapon. He's not an insane pk'er who runs around killing as many people as he can for the hell of it.

A lot of people have worked hard legitimately for where they are. The bug-abusers are slowly leaving with time. I believe the others when they say that a server reset could cause more problem then it would fix [if any at all]. I'm just going to have to trust Tig to know what he's doing [or at least figure out with trial and error if he doesn't] and to fix it for everyone, just not a bunch of whiners.

[Also, for the record, I love Zodiac's method of quick leveling up to 60. It's a unique factor of that game and having more then half of the server "maxed out" isn't a bad thing for Zodiac. But Zodiac =/= GK. GK has its own style and its own dynamics. So try not to judge one by another.]
You make alot of sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I know I am not the only person to have been reset.
*Brings out the cleanex tissues*
Old 01-09-2009, 07:37 PM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
And what about the people who actually worked for what they have? You can't pay for 110.

If you consider GK's current 'community' 20 pricks, I'm sure most of us would rather the people we have now as opposed to 60 people who populate a top tier classic tab server.
Half the people on kingdoms are stuck up, I'm not saying everyone is but the majority of them are.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Thats like saying that any descendant from Hitlers bloodline is totally wacko in the head. It just don't work that way.

A lot of people have worked for their items and a reset would piss them off. Hell John alone has worked endless hours levelling himself in phys and wis. I should know I heard about it a lot.

And frankly I think usders would just buy what they want again after a brief wait so people get good stuff again.
Hitler wasn't a bad man

Old 01-09-2009, 08:33 PM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
"crappy retard unintelligent egoistical childish attitudes" is exactly what you are showing when you post things like these without any points. I think the only point you made was that CJ needs the money from gold GK, and I would agree, but seeing how there would be more people willing to pay and play it as a classic server, I'm pretty wure it would have a greater profit.

"I've earned my items fair and square through hard work the past months"

Good for you!!! Did anyone ask about you're items, or is that just what's on your mind? A lot of items in the game have been usd'd and hoarded and lost because of players stashing it and never returning, only to have lost thier house along w/ the items.

"Just because you lack the dedication for it, doesn't mean changing it is for the better. Grow some balls or play another server."

Personal attacks show just how hypoctical you are of your own personality. You know nothing about how much I know of GK, or my past dedication towards it.
Clockwork, seriously, who the hell do you think you are? You have people who have played GRAAL alone since 1999 or earlier in this thread and GK from its beginning days. Who the hell are you to sit here and try to tell us, the people who have played for 4-6+ years that you know more than us? Seriously, take your uninformed arguments that have no logic or facts to back them up over to the Classic server section of the forums. And clearly your attack on what Drakeero said mirrors the same thing that you just said: "
Personal attacks show just how hypoctical you are of your own personality."

Thanks