Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 12:19 AM
natchez416 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yocas View Post
I never really saw the point for helicopters. You fly a group of people to a base that you could of easily gotten to if you walked within 10 seconds. Era really isn't that big if you guys have noticed.
yeah you'd think so but they're actually pretty fun if you get a gang of people in them. You can pull up on people and all jump out and slaughter them.
Plus if its a rare 200k vehicle, the rich elite would use them as a Status symbol.

I have to say yes to almost any idea that will remove money from the economy, unless it's totally ***.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:43 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Ye but if only 2 are realeased... and they deside not to sell.. then you know..
Old 09-16-2008, 12:47 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by natchez416 View Post
Release 2 helicopters to the general public at 200k a piece.
and allow people to sell them like cars. Then you only have 2 helicopters in the server at once. Problem solved. Would need to think of how heli pads would work for the public though.
I was thinking after the reset and everything is completed, that your not just buying the helicopter your buying the helipad also and only you can park there and make sure you have some one that you can trust to park it back or else you get a pretty big ticket... Also for those who think there no point to helicopter, WRONG lol... There very fun it made me very mad when they just go released for gangs only just have 2-3 helicopters with pads and sell em for like 300k... me personally if this does happen I will be buying one and probably never sell it
Old 09-16-2008, 02:28 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
But dont people have lots and lots of money?

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:57 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
But dont people have lots and lots of money?
People do have lots of money right now... I'm talking about releasing helicopters after all the Dev stuff is completed and the reset has occurred.

-The helicopters would probably be 200k-300k.
-There should only be about 2-4 Helicopters with helipads released and I'm thinking anyone that wants one you can race each other for them, Lol.
-They must be parked on their assigned helipads so you don't get a ticket.
-They can be sold just like any other car.
-You can give rights to you helicopter to friends, just make sure its some one you can trust to put the Helicopter back to their assigned helipad.
-Gas would probably cost alot more for helicopters, as I'm pretty sure helicopters use different fuel than a car.
-Rent able helipads so you have more places to park your helicopter.

That is all...

Oh I'm wondering, would the houseboats be alot of money, considering that its basically a portable house on the water? There should also be Rvs, a portable house for land what do you think of that?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:13 AM
Hired/Fired
it all sounds good but so much gfx would have to be done

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

Old 09-16-2008, 03:40 AM
natchez416 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
it all sounds good but so much gfx would have to be done
All the GFX are already done. Era currently has helicopters.
Actually I haven't seen one in a while, But we recently had them.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by natchez416 View Post
All the GFX are already done. Era currently has helicopters.
Actually I haven't seen one in a while, But we recently had them.
He wasn't talking about helicopters... He was talking about houseboats/boats and Rvs
Old 09-16-2008, 04:04 AM
Hired/Fired
Yeah RV's and House Boats have wavylines and all that on them and boats are no easy thing to make

Eric Hoffer

Old 09-16-2008, 02:57 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I disagree with limiting things like helicopters or weapons to only a couple of pieces. It will just lead to problems.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Hay! I got the 100th post in this thread! Yaya!

Anyway, Those prizes are way to high? Maybe now, But they wont release them on the current Era, But on the New Era.
You actually start with probaly a Shovel, Or even nothing. It would take around a month non-stop digging to get 10-20K? So if u want to get a Helicopter, It would take u around 10 Months if u keep working?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Hay! I got the 100th post in this thread! Yaya!

Anyway, Those prizes are way to high? Maybe now, But they wont release them on the current Era, But on the New Era.
You actually start with probaly a Shovel, Or even nothing. It would take around a month non-stop digging to get 10-20K? So if u want to get a Helicopter, It would take u around 10 Months if u keep working?
Who in the right mind would work 10 months stright for some pixels?
Old 09-16-2008, 03:33 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
It takes around half an hour to get 1.1k with bouquets.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Lucas
Yocas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yocas Send a message via MSN to Yocas Send a message via Yahoo to Yocas
Quote:
Originally Posted by natchez416
yeah you'd think so but they're actually pretty fun if you get a gang of people in them. You can pull up on people and all jump out and slaughter them.
Plus if its a rare 200k vehicle, the rich elite would use them as a Status symbol.
I have to say yes to almost any idea that will remove money from the economy, unless it's totally ***.
Man, I seriously don't get what you guys see in the helicopters. Era is small as hell. It's like adding a commercial airline to Unholy Nation. I liked the idea that Warhead made way back about Gang Vans. I could actually see that happening waaay before seeing random people flying above my head with flipping helicopters.

Cmon, the drive-by concept was better than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
Who in the right mind would work 10 months stright for some pixels?
Are you kidding me? There are people who have spent hours at a time at the e-gym on Era to get the horrific speed level they have today. What makes you think they wouldn't spend some of that time working for something like that?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
I kinda like the idea of gang vans..