Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-01-2010, 03:32 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Does the difficulty scale with the amount of players in the room?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:41 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Does the difficulty scale with the amount of players in the room?
Yes, for the mini boss is just more hp per player, however for the big boss, it does get more hp, but it's attack and movement depends on all the players location. One cool thing I like about the big boss, ( i've only tested this with myself on my other account, not with four players) is that if a player gets to close to where it's coming up from the sand, it will swallow the player and spit him/her out at the next closest player, ( or for 1 player at the wall). There's more, but you'll just have to play when It's fully released. :P
Old 10-03-2010, 02:26 AM
One More Time
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Well, Redid some of the initial logging in, to cope with v5.3 (v6 Beta) as well to grab new players attention

Opinons?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	varia_login.png
Views:	158
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	51774  
Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mromega View Post
well, redid some of the initial logging in, to cope with v5.3 (v6 beta) as well to grab new players attention

opinons?
Legendary Pictures presents... Varia!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:30 AM
One More Time
My apologies to anyone logging on currently, I'm in process of updating the initial log in. I'll finish it tomorrow, here's my to do list.

-on creation window, make it show color boxes instead of names (hovering over will show the name)
-adjust images
-better staff menu
-add torches to the sides of the top logo to give creative depth
-create and overall better loading window x.x (any advice on how to make it look better?)
Old 10-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
How did you manage to post the same thing twice with 30 minutes in between?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
How did you manage to post the same thing twice with 30 minutes in between?
He's good like that.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:51 PM
One More Time
My apolgies, my phone does that sometimes, I'll delete it when I get on my comp later today.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:02 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do you need a loading window?
Old 10-03-2010, 05:10 PM
One More Time
An area to show what character the player is loading, although it could be bypassed altogether. Anyone else in favor of this?

Last edited by MrOmega; 10-04-2010 at 02:20 AM..
Old 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
One More Time
Ok intro is updated, comments/suggestions?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
One More Time
Castle sequence has been updated and made to work with V6. Just one bug I can't figure out, but it's not vital to game play. Just the story line... >.<
Old 10-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I just downloaded Graal to check out your server, I died in the water and then graal crashed and it crashes every time I try to log back on.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:25 AM
One More Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
I just downloaded Graal to check out your server, I died in the water and then graal crashed and it crashes every time I try to log back on.
Hm, very strange, first time this has happened, that I heard about. Which version are you using?
Old 10-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
v6