Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Vulcan is a PWA who used topractically run this server along with Stefan. Then Huwajux was hired and Vulcan dropped from existance.
Uh, no...

Vulcan was originally hired on Zone back when he was Graal's Guild Admin. He then basically became the new "admin" of Zone, then later on became PWA. During his running of Zone he had hired Huwajux as the first ET. Few years later Vulcan quits Zone and hands power over to Huwajux.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Wait a minute... Huwajux goes through and deletes all of my posts after that point and anything quoting my posts, but doesn't bother to delete Jo's instigation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
Everyone listed in the staff array is protected, so that would include every single events team member.
Ohboy, contradiction.
Quote:
I don't really care what reasons people have for kicking one another, the point is that if you can get over half of your team to vote on it, then chances are the person is being a douche.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Uh, no...

Vulcan was originally hired on Zone back when he was Graal's Guild Admin. He then basically became the new "admin" of Zone, then later on became PWA. During his running of Zone he had hired Huwajux as the first ET. Few years later Vulcan quits Zone and hands power over to Huwajux.

Um, no.

I was the only staff on Zone with Stefan when I first joined 2 years ago and I worked on Zone between 6 months to a year before my gold ran out. While I first started working on Zone, Vulcan was not a global, or known much for that matter. In fact, Vulcan hated me at first, because he wanted to work on Zone and Stefan asked me if Vulcan should be hired and I wasn't up for it because I didn't need any help with Zone since Stefan would be handling all of the scripting and I was handling all of the player relations aspect, so I didn't need the help. Back then there were no events, so Vulcan wasn't really needed. When my gold ran out, Vulcan took over simply because Stefan needed someone to fill in after me since back then I wasn't old enough to work yet so I wasn't able to keep my account upgraded. While working on Zone, Vulcan became more known and that was when he stepped into the global team. And ironically enough, he doesn't hate me anymore now that he's higher then me on the 'spectrum'. I don't really mind though, he's a cool kid.

Huwajux is just an ET like the rest of the other ETs, but he has RC because he makes gani's and so that he can communicate directly with Stefan when needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
Ohboy, contradiction.

How the hell is that a contradiction? It doesn't apply to staff for obvious reasons.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Um, no.
How was anything that I said actually wrong? This is about Vulcan not you or what Zone was like before Vulcan.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Quote:
How was anything that I said actually wrong? This is about Vulcan not you or what Zone was like before Vulcan.

He wasn't Guild Admin when he was hired. If you would have read my post, you would have known that. And my post is about Vulcan. It's about how he was hired on Zone and how that led him to where he is today with Graal.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Quote:
He wasn't Guild Admin when he was hired.
That's all you had to say.

Quote:
If you would have read my post, you would have known that.
Actually I did read it, I just wasn't sure why you went ahead and posted everything else. Figured i'd get some kind of response if I went ahead and asked. Also just because that one point I made was wrong doesn't mean the entire post I made was incorrected...which is what I assume you're "um no"ing to as you quoted the whole damn thing I said.

<3
Old 06-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Actually I did read it, I just wasn't sure why you went ahead and posted everything else. Figured i'd get some kind of response if I went ahead and asked. Also just because that one point I made was wrong doesn't mean the entire post I made was incorrected...which is what I assume you're "um no"ing to as you quoted the whole damn thing I said.

<3

No powers were handed down to Huwajux. He doesn't have the power to do anything except the regular ET stuff. He has rights to his own folder to upload the gani's he makes and so forth, but Vulcan didn't hand down any 'power' to him. Vulcan just disappeared and comes back every once in a blue moon.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Quote:
No powers were handed down to Huwajux. He doesn't have the power to do anything except the regular ET stuff. He has rights to his own folder to upload the gani's he makes and so forth, but Vulcan didn't hand down any 'power' to him. Vulcan just disappeared and comes back every once in a blue moon.
Not what Vulcan told me over AIM, but ok. If you say so.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Not what Vulcan told me over AIM, but ok. If you say so.
:P I recall Vulcan recommending to Stefan that Huwajux should become an Admin for Zone, but I don't think Stefan gave him the rights that Vulcan had.
Grr @ Vampire :P
Old 06-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
How the hell is that a contradiction? It doesn't apply to staff for obvious reasons.
You just got done preaching that if half the people on the team don't like you, you shouldn't be on the team, but you add something to protect yourselves anyway.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Quote:
You just got done preaching that if half the people on the team don't like you, you shouldn't be on the team, but you add something to protect yourselves anyway.
But it's obvious everyone is gonna be like OMG LOL ITS A STAFF LETS KICK 4 FUN ^_^_^_^_^_^
Old 06-10-2007, 12:32 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
If the idea is that if half the team wants someone out, they should be out and it doesn't matter why half the team wants them out, then I don't see what these "obvious reasons" are besides staff just not wanting to get kicked.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
Quote:
.... No, Staff should be protected since players are idiots and will do it not out of hate, but out of stupidity. And since most of us only enter a map if we have something important to do (i.e. catching hackers) then it would be extremely difficult if players have organized a way to annoy staff. And with the average IQ for Zone players being 23, it will happen very frequently.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:56 AM
should change the kick system so that if you're on TAG it doesn't kick you...
Old 06-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
Quote:
should change the kick system so that if you're on TAG it doesn't kick you...
No because then we'd blow our cover when catching hackers. They won't hack unless we secretly catch them with a hidden name/look. Putting on tag would blow that cover. Also, assuming I actually wanted to play, I couldn't as idiots would just rapidly kick me.

I have done slim to NOTHING wrong in Zone, there is no reason I should ever be removed from a team (assuming I keep that record), but I know of 50-100 players who would remove me from a team for a few reasons:
i) I've gotten them banned or locked them for breaking rules.
ii) They think it would be funny to bug staff.
iii) I refuse to do something which they ask of me, thus blackmail.
iv) Zone players are idiots.