Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who is the best sparrer on Graal?
Ares 2 4.08%
Brett 8 16.33%
Thallen 7 14.29%
Exodus 4 8.16%
Highlander 1 2.04%
Tortoise 10 20.41%
Clel 0 0%
Quick Strike 2 4.08%
Neo 11 22.45%
Cyclone 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
To be honest the only three people in Babylon's history to hold every statue at the same time were Me Tortoise and Stella.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:21 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
I would have won the monthly spar tourneys in babylon if there was any when Lord Helmut was manager. Owned.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Bcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Tort, you weren't competitive after the new hit detection. Actually I was, I remember defending my N-Pulse Single Statue. I havn't sparred much, I've sparred in a few tournies for statues, and the ones that I have participated in I have won.

yo tort remember you gettin owned by onet on delteria? Yeah, you ran then had your little Veracity friends jail him for "Spar PKing," you. Yeah, Tort, remember the tag team tourney you played two people, and Exodus Dynasty and Myself faced you? You were clearly unhittable, and we pointed it out. Then the GP even slashed you, and you did not get hit, and you laughed about it and the GP only gave you a warning, because you have the staff on Delteria ***** whipped. only ***** tortoise seen is lookin in the mirror

p.s. tort, nice win in the 2004 graallympics, even though it was hosted by that no-name logicbot wannabe. yeyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no one good participated either!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Delterian
Taevas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taevas
by the way logicbot's actual nickname is *Hiro.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:07 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenglare
It's funny because if you go to delteria and ask most people how much wins I had they would say the same thing I say, 10x+. "Stop lying to yourself", you never reached 10x hypocrit, (hypocrit was directed to that quote). I may be a washed up sparrer in your eyes but I can still beat you in sparring anyday. Your ego amazes me, after all the wins I have in spar tourney's I don't go around getting statues up around populated areas in delteria. "You never had double digit wins on Delteria, no one has except for me."-wow. How can you prove yourself if you "DONT PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS"? All I here out of your mouth is bull****, choke on it.

I was the only one in graal to get all of the statues on every server except classic AT THE SAME TIME. But do you see me making a statue on all the servers? LOLOLOLOL NO.

I'm better than you right now and always will be sry.

-btw post thing started to work, Before it just said "Could not find phrase throttle"
This post is outright denial of facts. I can say this because you've just reposted what you said in the first place. Re-read that counterarguement then get a new one.

Quote:
To be honest the only three people in Babylon's history to hold every statue at the same time were Me Tortoise and Stella.
Rhea also, I think

Quote:
I would have won the monthly spar tourneys in babylon if there was any when Lord Helmut was manager. Owned.
They were weekly. Did you even PLAY Babylon?

Quote:
Tort, you weren't competitive after the new hit detection. Actually I was, I remember defending my N-Pulse Single Statue. I havn't sparred much, I've sparred in a few tournies for statues, and the ones that I have participated in I have won.

yo tort remember you gettin owned by onet on delteria? Yeah, you ran then had your little Veracity friends jail him for "Spar PKing," you. Yeah, Tort, remember the tag team tourney you played two people, and Exodus Dynasty and Myself faced you? You were clearly unhittable, and we pointed it out. Then the GP even slashed you, and you did not get hit, and you laughed about it and the GP only gave you a warning, because you have the staff on Delteria ***** whipped. only ***** tortoise seen is lookin in the mirror

p.s. tort, nice win in the 2004 graallympics, even though it was hosted by that no-name logicbot wannabe. yeyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no one good participated either!!!
GPs don't moderate tournies on Delteria: ETs do. Nice story you made up.

Additionally, I don't brag about my 2004 Graalympics win any more than Neo brags about his 2003 win. It's just one of many spar tournaments I've won. If I was really "proud" of a particular graal accomplishment it would've been the week where I won Babylon, Delteria, UN, N-Pulse, Atlantis, and Engima Graal all in the same week, and then Classic the week thereafter.

Quote:
by the way logicbot's actual nickname is *Hiro.
Or Tsukasa or Worm depending on which brother or cousin he is pretending to be to evade a forums ban

Last edited by MKxTortoise; 08-28-2005 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: GP's don't moderate... Graal -> Graal canged to Delteria.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:52 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise
Or Tsukasa or Worm depending on which brother or cousin he is pretending to be to evade a forums ban
Nothing but net.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:02 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Tortoise, how could they be weekly tournaments when there was like at the most 10 people online, it was like that at start.
In a matter of fact, yes I did play.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:42 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
I was Events Captain at the time the whole BST thing started on Babylon with Outlaw.
It was monthly for about two tournaments, then we started doing weekly.
Outlaw got promoted and I was ETA so I ended up hosting three tournaments a week.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Bcs is on a distinguished road
tortoise, you still didn't spar after the new hit detection. and, you did not comment about the part where you were cought hacking.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:08 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcs
tortoise, you still didn't spar after the new hit detection. and, you did not comment about the part where you were cought hacking.
I got 3rd in TTNST, 2nd in TTUTC, and beat the crap out of Cyclone and Quick Strike all in the span of this week. I obviously still am sparring. You, on the other hand, do not have a statue anywhere that I see.

To reiterate, I wasn't caught hacking. You made that story up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk
Tortoise, how could they be weekly tournaments when there was like at the most 10 people online, it was like that at start.
In a matter of fact, yes I did play.
Well congrats on winning an eight man spar or something
Old 08-29-2005, 03:44 AM
NoFanOfYours
Cyclone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise
I got 3rd in TTNST, 2nd in TTUTC, and beat the crap out of Cyclone and Quick Strike all in the span of this week.
Are you kidding me? LOL, first of all you came in 4th or 5th in the TTUTC, and your partner got dq'd for already sparing in the tourney, so it was you with two lives against me and Quick Strike, and we won, you didnt.. and quick strike still had 5.5 or 7 hearts left, and I took you out in one of your lifes yeah the one time you spared us you kicked the crap out of us nice lie tort your funny
Old 08-29-2005, 09:05 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone
Are you kidding me? LOL, first of all you came in 4th or 5th in the TTUTC, and your partner got dq'd for already sparing in the tourney, so it was you with two lives against me and Quick Strike, and we won, you didnt.. and quick strike still had 5.5 or 7 hearts left, and I took you out in one of your lifes yeah the one time you spared us you kicked the crap out of us nice lie tort your funny
Printscreen photos tell a different tale
Old 08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
NoFanOfYours
Cyclone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyclone
tort you didnt beat us, how could you have beaten us when we won the tt utc?
Old 08-29-2005, 09:23 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone
tort you didnt beat us, how could you have beaten us when we won the tt utc?
I didn't say I beat you,

I said I kicked the crap out of you.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Banned
Wormx2 is on a distinguished road
Technically, anyone who won top 3 positions in the Graalympics is a part of the best Graal sparrers. That would include;

Neo-1
SL-2
Tsu-3

Tortoise-1
(I forgot that last two. x-x)

And in you're list is only active sparrers. Otherwise you'd need to add a few people..