FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 06:17 PM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
Quote:
Originally posted by mhermher

Thanks Farin, Proto and warlord guy for your support...

GYoshi.. i don't have to proove anything, you are accousing me, the proof is up to you..

It's the same if you sue someone for stealing your wallet, and say "Proove that you didn't steal it"
The judge will say "You accouse him, you proove it." but in a better term.
You idiot, I already provided proof. YOU are not a pixel artist, so YOU cannot make a house like the one you did. Quote by LordHelmut says it best "he usually steals everything, unless it looks retarded".

Go right now and make a original tree from scratch. Unless you do, you WILL CONTINUE TO BE ATTACKED. WE do not have our reputation at stake here, YOU on the other hand do. I don't care if we prove it or not, because we already KNOW you stole them, and will not have any respect for you. If you want us to treat you good, then make something new.

I don't care if YOU DID MAKE THOSE HOUSE TILES, they look just like konidias', make something new. I am a pixeler, and I could make a house like that in about 10 minutes literally. 10 MINUTES! My world is going to have more then 10 hours per tileset! Quit whining and make something new!
Old 07-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Blade

You idiot, I already provided proof. YOU are not a pixel artist, so YOU cannot make a house like the one you did. Quote by LordHelmut says it best "he usually steals everything, unless it looks retarded".

Go right now and make a original tree from scratch. Unless you do, you WILL CONTINUE TO BE ATTACKED. WE do not have our reputation at stake here, YOU on the other hand do. I don't care if we prove it or not, because we already KNOW you stole them, and will not have any respect for you. If you want us to treat you good, then make something new.

I don't care if YOU DID MAKE THOSE HOUSE TILES, they look just like konidias', make something new. I am a pixeler, and I could make a house like that in about 10 minutes literally. 10 MINUTES! My world is going to have more then 10 hours per tileset! Quit whining and make something new!
Just shut up.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Beam me up, Scotty.
MadWolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MadWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by protagonist

Just shut up.
Tyrial cannot make graphics like that, and houses like that ARE easy to make. Here's what I just did easy.

Wow, that was hard. No. I would like to see Tyrial post something that is in "his" style he used to make his house, a tree would do fine.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by MadWolf

Tyrial cannot make graphics like that, and houses like that ARE easy to make. Here's what I just did easy.

Wow, that was hard. No. I would like to see Tyrial post something that is in "his" style he used to make his house, a tree would do fine.

I don't care if he steals or not. I'm sick of this negative idiot banter that's always focused around Tyrial. People have made their opinions known time and time again, it's time to just stop.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Beam me up, Scotty.
MadWolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MadWolf
Quote:

I don't care if he steals or not. I'm sick of this negative idiot banter that's always focused around Tyrial. People have made their opinions known time and time again, it's time to just stop.
You may note care because you dont understand the time koni could have taken to do this stuff. You may not care because you have not made any decent graphics, to find out people were ripping them. You may not care because it's not your stuff being ripped.
If you dont like it, dont read it. Besides, then the forums would be boring.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by MadWolf

You may note care because you dont understand the time koni could have taken to do this stuff. You may not care because you have not made any decent graphics, to find out people were ripping them. You may not care because it's not your stuff being ripped.
If you dont like it, dont read it. Besides, then the forums would be boring.
It's nobodies stuff. I hate to tell you this, but unless you copyright it you don't own rights to it. And if you put it anywhere near graal it becomes Graal's property. Therefore, nobody owns rights to anything here except Unixmad and/or Stefan. If you don't like his ethics don't play his server, heck, throw in the odd remark here and there. Don't, however, change the course of an entire thread to guttersnipe.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:05 PM
galase galase!
mhermher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Blade

Dude, how many times did Kaimetsu warn you?

What LordHelmut said, is no proof, because he was drunk at that time, he said so himself, i spoke to him when he wassn't, and he said he didn't mean it and stuff.

I won't make a tree, i won't make squat for you, i have no reason to. You think i'm gonna cry, because some baby is bashing me on the internet? Well, you're wrong.

You can't know that i stole them, when i didn't.

I am a pixel artist, and i can make a house like that, if i can't, explain how i did this one.

You come here bash my GFX and me.. if that's the latest body for SA on your avatar, then dude.. we get better and better, you get worse within time.. the oldest body was the best, but still sucked, so do this one.

Adiarde Manager
Old 07-20-2003, 07:08 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by mhermher

Dude, how many times did Kaimetsu warn you?

What LordHelmut said, is no proof, because he was drunk at that time, he said so himself, i spoke to him when he wassn't, and he said he didn't mean it and stuff.

I won't make a tree, i won't make squat for you, i have no reason to. You think i'm gonna cry, because some baby is bashing me on the internet? Well, you're wrong.

You can't know that i stole them, when i didn't.

I am a pixel artist, and i can make a house like that, if i can't, explain how i did this one.

You come here bash my GFX and me.. if that's the latest body for SA on your avatar, then dude.. we get better and better, you get worse within time.. the oldest body was the best, but still sucked, so do this one.

Just let it go.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:51 PM
tlf288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tlf288 Send a message via Yahoo to tlf288
Quote:

It's nobodies stuff. I hate to tell you this, but unless you copyright it you don't own rights to it.
And you sir... are an idiot who is speaking entirely out of his rear end. Everything a person makes, expecially graphics is protected by rights. You don't have to offically copyright somthing...
Old 07-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Soul Blade will be the first to have his access rights reduced for harrassing another user. Who wants to be next?