Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-06-2002, 04:18 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by InfernoOfFury
Correction, Stefan Knoor is in the process of a lawsuit with them.

You act like you know so much and you are the bomb but yet you have none of your facts straight.
What? Do I hear contradiction knocking on the door again? You act like you know so much saying that Stefan is in the process of a lawsuit with them, when HE ISN'T.

Quote:
Am I missing something? hes shown us 1 ****ing screen shot with a house and grass, the only thing good in it is the menu system. How can he be doing such a GREAT job? The menu is the only thing even looking good on that, and he didnt even script it, Kai did so dont give Konidias any credit for what looks good cuz it wuznt even his work.
This post makes me laugh. For one, you contradict what you said again, when you said "You act like you know so much" because if you knew anything you would know there are several Oasis threads in this forum and I have shown lots of stuff over the course of a few months. The menu looks good? That's because of the graphics. The only thing I didn't script was the circle inventory, and I could have scripted it, but I wanted the smooth movement between selecting and I only knew how to do something similar to 2k1's hat ring. (which is just automatic switching) I don't think it would have looked ANY different if I would have scripted it. Because you couldn't tell from the screenshot at all.

Quote:
I dont enjoy rubbing anything in anyones face, I do enjoy being right and I know for a fact that you dont need a new tileset to be on the server list, because if you take a look at almost 50% of the servers, they all have the same tileset. Also new tilesets are good if you know how to program them when your server is up *cough Maoloria's **** cough* but yea...
Want to know why they are smart guy? Because "almost 50% of the servers" were accepted A LONG TIME AGO. If you knew anything you would know that Nemesis recently said that he will only accept new playerworlds that are better than the playerworlds online, and I highly doubt they want any more playerworlds with the old tileset. Also, wtf are you talking about "programming tilesets" you don't program tilesets.

Oh and Soul Blade and others, thanks for the compliments. I wish idiocy was a bannable offense on these forums, as InfernoOfFury would have been banned the first time he posted. Now we will watch as he makes some stupid comeback that doesn't make any sense at all and only advertises his "SUPER DUPER AWESOME BETTER THAN URS SERVER".

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 06-06-2002, 04:21 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
Originally posted by draygin

Most of those servers have been up for ages. Nemesis even said him self the only way a server will be added to the list is if its better than the best playerworld currently up. Now with Marasmune and Konidias's playerworlds comming out and lots of places using new tile sets such as maloria which is remaking its tile set. The chances of you making it on the server list with the old tiles are ooooo about 0%. Now it might be possible except for the fact that just about anything that can be done has been done with the current tiles and people are tired of seeing the same old thing.
You beat me to it.

Old 06-06-2002, 04:28 AM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

You beat me to it.
<3 dont hate me cause I'm beautiful.
I used to dislike you but that was just a bad first impression. Then I got to know you a bit on the forums. By the way its Madmartigan from way back when on prov. First impressions suck

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 06-06-2002, 04:31 AM
InfernoOfFury is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to InfernoOfFury Send a message via AIM to InfernoOfFury Send a message via Yahoo to InfernoOfFury
Oh my God, I didnt think It was possible but youve done it Konidias, youve reached the plateau of untmost ego trip! =D CONGRADULATIONS. If you even had a clue as to how badly you were mistaken about our server you would never even try to make a comback against us ever again, but hence you dont know what your dealing with because we havnt revealed why our server is so kick ass yet, you have the right to be wrong. Now lets watch and wait and listen for Konidias to come back with another ignorant remark abour how Im so foolish and bla bla bla, If thats all you got then go home son.

Proud owner of the server Infinitum - Infinitum is undergoing construction and will be sent in for review by late july or early august. =D
Old 06-06-2002, 04:51 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
Oh my God, I didnt think It was possible but youve done it Konidias, youve reached the plateau of untmost ego trip! =D CONGRADULATIONS. If you even had a clue as to how badly you were mistaken about our server you would never even try to make a comback against us ever again, but hence you dont know what your dealing with because we havnt revealed why our server is so kick ass yet, you have the right to be wrong. Now lets watch and wait and listen for Konidias to come back with another ignorant remark abour how Im so foolish and bla bla bla, If thats all you got then go home son.
I give up trying to get anything through to you, you yet again disregarded anything I said and decided to reply with more insults against myself, more advertisements for your server, and more 3rd grade insults. It's like talking to a retarded brick wall.

Old 06-06-2002, 04:52 AM
!_!
Metal-Slug is on a distinguished road
all people who are good at what they do are allowed to have an ego, you lord inferno satan thingy guy, need to shut up and get some talent

Er1c2 loaded the local ban info of Loriel-2002 RC
Old 06-06-2002, 05:54 AM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Hey guys.
Old 06-06-2002, 05:57 AM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
An ego can be a good thing.
It gives you self confidence.
But you need to be able to back it up.

But sometimes people get to big of an ego and think they're greater than everyone.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:03 AM
Reverent
Tom84710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tom84710
James: Please pull the plug on your computer Inferno. You have nothing whatsoever to back up what you have been saying. Show us 1 thing that has had a lot of work put into it and I and others will probably give you a break on this. You make absolutely no sense at all. Why did you show us a screenshot from 2 years ago if you have such a great level(s) team? You need to start backing some of your stuff up.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:04 AM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
Inferno guy... person...

Im sorry, but from what you've shown us of your server... have NO right to brag.

And this system which you speak of that will beat Kondias' system.. care to post a screenshot? tell us about it? I mean.. what IS so great about your system I'm really anxious to see what its going to look like and if it can beat Kondias' system..

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:09 AM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
Is this Inferno the one who was saying konis system was ripped from SoM?
Old 06-06-2002, 07:36 AM
!_!
Metal-Slug is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexH
An ego can be a good thing.
It gives you self confidence.
But you need to be able to back it up.

But sometimes people get to big of an ego and think they're greater than everyone.
true

Er1c2 loaded the local ban info of Loriel-2002 RC
Old 06-06-2002, 08:19 AM
Banned
Nemesis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Send a message via AIM to Nemesis
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
Yes, some of Oasis' design was influenced by Secret of Mana style. Not like it's something to complain about, SoM is fun.
SoM owns me. I am playing it as I type this on an emulator with a friend of mine. =D I love multiplayer! ^_^
Old 06-06-2002, 08:22 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aknts
Hey guys.
Work faster so I can play Krynn... Because im all important!
Old 06-06-2002, 08:27 AM
Darth Cucumber
Falcor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Falcor Send a message via AIM to Falcor Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Yahoo to Falcor
Just remember, I am police on your server. Oh and I feel particulary corrupt lol

subliminal message: 1+1=3