Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2011, 06:10 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
And expect to wait a month or longer.
I had to wait 2 months for my ipod pc: account to be transfered to my new one.
Then it was missing all it's items such as lavapet and other things because xor was pissed that i flooded the [email protected] inbox by accident (dont ask), but good ol' stefan fixed it for me.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:31 AM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
Finally news bout android version! Then I can be rid of my Ipod lol!
On a side note, wondering if anyone else has issues with sound, or are the staff aware of this, on facebook graal. All works well just you can't hear foot steps.

I don't know if it's deliberate or not but just not the full graal experience not hearing myself walk around rofl
Old 08-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It plays tons of foot steps all the time when there are a lot of players on the screen, we have disabled them to speed up the Facebook version.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:08 AM
dennis20014 is on a distinguished road
Ah makes sense, I assumed that is what happened. Thanks for the quick response!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
There is a bug on Internet Explorer where for some reason you get extreme speed-hacking speeds.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:42 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
who uses internet explorer still
Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
GST Spars on Classic iPhone (iOS Users Only) and Facebook this Saturday 6PM EST!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
When can we register?
Old 08-22-2011, 03:52 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
When can we register?
Now, registration is in the Graal City Battle Arena on their respective servers.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:53 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Oh ok didn´t check by
Old 08-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
aw
Old 08-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Sonniku4 is on a distinguished road
Haven't found the time to read all (several) pages of this thread, but here's the way I see it. I might answer some people's questions or simply restate what someone else has said.

Simply put, the people that run the show on Graal have a different way of approaching things. I noticed this with their progression from Classic to Bomy to GK to Graal 3D to Graal Mobile/Internet. There might be some stuff I missed out on or a mistake in chronology, but whatever. Every time they take on a new project, they abandon the previous one. Once again, observe where GK, Classic, Bomy Moon and Graal 3D are at right now.

From my point of view, I see that they only seek to nurture and take care of whatever makes them the most profit. Graal PC stopped earning them money with the lifetime accounts, so they stopped giving those out and started charging monthly (or whatever system we have today). The profits still weren't enough, so they took a poke at mobile gaming. One of the high up people that run Graal has told me directly... Mobile gaming is the future. PCs will become obsolete.

So taking this into account, I am predicting that Graal PC will slowly fade out of existence and Graal Mobile/Facebook/Twitter/whatever they plan will be competing with Farmville and all of the other mobile games out there.

Why should they care about their first fans playerbase and contributors, especially those cheapskate Lifetime Classic players? There is simply no money to be made.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:09 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniku4 View Post
So taking this into account, I am predicting that Graal PC will slowly fade out of existence and Graal Mobile/Facebook/Twitter/whatever they plan will be competing with Farmville and all of the other mobile games out there.
Graal will not be able to compete with farmville unless alot of things change, even when era makes its appearance on facebook there still wont be much competition. Farmville offers alot more for free without hindering gameplay. While facebook graal does this as well the fact that they want your money is made alot more obvious indicated by the steep prices and hours of griding required to obtain instead of using irl money.

If graal wants to have a chance at competing a more subtle way of convincing people to pay will be required.

Example:farmville gives you some free tractor fuel, "oh dear you don't have enough to plow your whole farm, would you like to buy some more". The decision isnt mandatory but it makes life easier without giving that person an upper hand advantage over others as they can plow fields the lengthy way. If facebook graal works this way and improves the variety of gameplay then yes! it would be in competition, but as for now I think not.

If you think the situation isn't what I have explained I would be interested to hear your opinions
Old 08-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Give - Rep only, please.
Sonniku4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
INSERT POST HERE

If you think the situation isn't what I have explained I would be interested to hear your opinions
Well I said competing, not stating any outcome whatsoever.

The whole idea of free to play with optional perks you pay for is a pretty great idea, if implemented right. Games like TF2 and Farmville appear to have it right, let's see what Graal Mobile does in order to actually reach those levels. Every point you brought up is good.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:31 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Yep!

Quote:
...One of the high up people that run Graal has told me directly... Mobile gaming is the future. PCs will become obsolete.
That is entirely untrue. Though mobile gaming has certainly picked up, PC games are simply more involved and more fun. I honestly don't want to see a day where all my favorite PC games are shrunk to the screen of the iPhone, (etc.) and if Graal Administration thinks that PC games our dying out, well, I disagree. PC Graal is "dying out" per say, (of course Graal will never truly die out at this rate, but you get the idea) but that is because no more effort is being put into it by the staff team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta and other Graal is becoming the new Farmville munchkins
Farmville
Graal and Farmville are games of two different genres and can't really be compared... However, I do see a point with your "more free stuff" idea, though I think Era iPhone does a pretty darn good job of that already (unlike Classic iPhone).