Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
That function has been removed around 3 years ago, will not be added again.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:40 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Which one?
Old 01-12-2011, 07:48 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Which one?
performClick

I asked about this a while back too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
GuiButtonCtrl.performclick() doesn't seem to work; Script: Function SQL_Data_CloseTab.performclick not found in function SQL_Data_Tabs_Menu.onSelect in script of Weapon Staff/SQL Explorer. I can use any other functions or variables of the button, and objectType() returns "GuiButtonCtrl". Can anyone reproduce this?
Quote:
It has been removed a long time ago because of security issues.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which one?
guiObj.performClick() but to be fair the function still exists since V5 is still the main client.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
That can't be true, I'm using it this very moment in v5.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
That can't be true, I'm using it this very moment in v5.
He probably means in the early v6 versions. Keep in mind there hasn't been a client update in at least 2 years, maybe 3.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I know this has been said before, but I keep having scripts breaking because of this:

PHP Code:
GraalScript: Function Interface_LevelText.adjustText not found in script of Weapon _Interface 
When I use join("classname"); I expect it to be instant or at least freeze the rest of the script until it really is joined. In this particular case, adjustText() is a function found in the class gui_basics which is joined to the GUI when created and later on called.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
You have to preload the class (loadclass) or call a function of the object to force load, the best is to use a init() function or so.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
You have to preload the class (loadclass) or call a function of the object to force load, the best is to use a init() function or so.
You can't make join() wait for the class to fully load before returning?
Old 01-13-2011, 02:17 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Any possibility for an implementation of obj.loadclass?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-13-2011, 08:08 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I'd really like to see the main window being created at the mouse fixed. That's an annoying one. Also, I noticed that Graal falsely accepts keystrokes when out of focus sometimes. A way to reproduce would be to connect to a server and, while it connects, change to another window (explorer or something else), then hit a couple keys.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:54 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'd really like to see the main window being created at the mouse fixed.
Not only that but all external windows open at mouse center which is annoying as hell.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ya, trying to open PMs is a pain in the ass when you have to open a mass, close it, open a mass, close it. So on and so forth. I talked to Tig about the new ability to position external windows via script but login 2 is broken or something.

Either way, I'd like to see this hardcoded. It was a horrible addition to RC2 and I don't know why it was ever brought to v6.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Stefan, this is how you should solve ALL your font rendering complaints.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:24 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Stefan, this is how you should solve ALL your font rendering complaints.
Haha, "On Some Servers", so true. I think these options should somehow actually effect the rendering and not just options, but I can get by for now.

Anywho, I've noticed on my server and other UC/Hosted servers once I connected I can't connect to another server, I must close Graal to do so. Serverwarp() still works though.

Tags
graal v6, windows