Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
idk if i'll use this "blogs"...gratz for the update anyways
Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Darlene has surprised me many times in supporting a topic I thought would quickly be deleted. I don't know if she lets them stay just to try to prove us wrong, or because she is sincere in her cause... but they stay.

On the other hand, seeing many of my posts disappear when I thought they were perfectly fine pisses me off :/
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
it's the fact that she defends another mod no matter how outright unjust his actions are.
I have never done that. If I defend someone, it is because I agree with them
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
The fact that we even get to discuss this topic shows some progress in terms of Darlene's moderation but in my opinion SHE isn't the problem when it comes to moderation, it's the fact that she defends another mod no matter how outright unjust his actions are.
The only reason she doesn't lock this is because it would make us right. You know as well as any of us if we didn't mention her specifically, she would've locked it.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
It takes less effort to delete a post/topic rather than editing the content.
You should be so happy, in The Other Internet Forum posts are rarely at all deleted or even edited, except to append a cute little "user was banned for this post" notice, and then you get to buy another account.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
As far as I see it, Unixmad is rarely on the forum so he has Darlene to enforce rules. And even when he is on the forum its only for Graal announcements and such and never really to communicate (beyond those announcements). So things like complaints about Darlene just die somewhere.
They talk over ICQ and such, as far as I am informed.

Quote:
I would be honestly surprised if we weren't allowed to discuss this.
We honestly should not, because this is very offtopic already. Moon Goddess should probably just delete all thread branches about this.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:30 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
If I defend someone, it is because I agree with them
I know, that's what I just said...

Quote:
The only reason she doesn't lock this is because it would make us right. You know as well as any of us if we didn't mention her specifically, she would've locked it.
When did you start posting here?
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
What Other Internet Forums? I'm having a hard time following your post.
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Can I be like Darlene and twist was is and isn't off topic? This is all on topic, it regards the blogs and the posting of them
Old 07-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
What Other Internet Forums? I'm having a hard time following your post.
Dude, you are doing the replying-to-the-thread thing again.

I think I am not allowed to advertise them or anything, I was just giving an example of a forum with much less scrupulous moderation.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
but I picture it being the next projects of the forums.
I don't think so, the 'projects' require organization, the blog is simplier and also connected to the user profile.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Can I be like Darlene and twist was is and isn't off topic? This is all on topic, it regards the blogs and the posting of them
No, it is not, it quickly went into ranting and raving about the moderation in general.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel
You should be so happy, in The Other Internet Forum posts are rarely at all deleted or even edited, except to append a cute little "user was banned for this post" notice, and then you get to buy another account.
Of all the forum posts I've ever made, I would say 88 percent were on these forums, 3 percent on the Valikorlian forums, 3 percent on the Elder Scrolls forums, and the last 6 percent on 20 other different places.

I don't get around the forum scene too much obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
They talk over ICQ and such, as far as I am informed.
I highly doubt Darlene forwards complaints about Darlene to Unixmad.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
Dude, you are doing the replying-to-the-thread thing again.

I think I am not allowed to advertise them or anything, I was just giving an example of a forum with much less scrupulous moderation.
I do it a lot. You pointing it out isn't going to encourage me to do it any less :P

I have browsed a lot of forums over my internet life and the moderation on these are by far the most strict and annoying.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Alright, this thread is not about me, and my moderation. I have already stated that the blogs will be moderated like the forums, unless unixmad states otherwise. I'm not going to argue the rules further.

I hope that some people can get some use from the blogs, be it for playerworld news, or whatever.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST