Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Hmm, Bher is public now.. But i saw 2 people wearing a Bounty Hunter tag yesterday? Wtf?
Old 06-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanatoses is an unknown quantity at this point
When Speedy Pizza went public, did they delete Dairy Hut and Dippin Donuts? They are all in the same form of business, so once a publicized form was made, why did they still exist?

- Bad example, Jr.

Chris, your reason you just stated was not at all related to the public system, infact... thats a reason / problem that should've been left up to Daz and Squirt. Its business would in no way affect your system, making its deletion an innecessity and unnecessary extention of your power. Which looks to me to be more of a "personal vandetta".

The problem or lack there of a problem with the business could've been with ease fixed.

I speaking with Squirt was going to lower the prices, and expand / renew / fix our system by having SnakeAndy do it for me seeing as you wouldn't assign nor allow your staff members to do it. Which will / would've beyond ALL certainty increased business to where it normally always was.

Do you really think we survived this long by having this level of business?
Didn't think so.

PPA was inactive for over 3 months, leader never on and etc. You all blamed it on their lack of a system (while when I was Head Agent, it ran flawlessly without one).

We have low business and activity for less than a month, and we're deemed hopeless by an Admin who signifies pure negativity for its leader? He GOES out of his way to remove the business.

And you wonder why I and most others on the server yell "personal vandetta"? I think I overestimated your intelligence (LOL).

Anyway, Daz is going to speak with you soon of its return and the system that takes under 2 hours to do. If you won't do it, I'll have Andy or one of the scripters I know do it.

(If you will, ask for the plans so you can see what it consists of).

Their co-existance is beyond a shadow of a doubt possible lol.
Ex. A player can hunt bounties on his own or with a party of friends.

Or he can try to join the Bounty Hunter guild / large business and hunt through with their label, doing other contracts outside of just a single bounty. As most of our income does not come from Bounties.

How could you not have seen that? Unless you didn't want to.
Or didn't care to.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatoses View Post
When Speedy Pizza went public, did they delete Dairy Hut and Dippin Donuts? They are all in the same form of business, so once a publicized form was made, why did they still exist?

- Bad example, Jr.
PPA is still around
Old 06-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Man, you are indeed predictable.
And a stone cold hypocrite,
if the difference between selling pizza and selling donuts are equal to selling PROTECTION and Bounty Hunting are equal, why didn't you remove PPA? If those differences are equal like you say, I mean DD and DH weren't removed because they had owners.
One might say you were biased to aim at removing Bounty Hunter, since you just ADMITTINGLY stated you chose not to remove PPA. Seeing as its common sense to everyone on Era we always did better, more legit and overall more business than PPA.

Ha, god, you're still as much an idiot as you were a year ago, lol.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Man, you are indeed predictable.
And a stone cold hypocrite,
if the difference between selling pizza and selling donuts are equal to selling PROTECTION and Bounty Hunting are equal, why didn't you remove PPA? If those differences are equal like you say, I mean DD and DH weren't removed because they had owners.
One might say you were biased to aim at removing Bounty Hunter, since you just ADMITTINGLY stated you chose not to remove PPA. Seeing as its common sense to everyone on Era we always did better, more legit and overall more business than PPA.

Ha, god, you're still as much an idiot as you were a year ago, lol.
I think that PPA should either be removed or there should be a cap of members + a better leader that actually doesn't just pick random newbs, what they do is not protection at all, I mean wtf?
Old 06-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Private pizza business replaced with public pizza making job.
Private bounty hunting business replaced with public bounty hunting job.

Indeed Dairy Hut and Dippin Donuts fall under the same category as Speedy Pizza (food businesses) just as BHer and PPA are often considered to be in the same category. However, making a public pizza job because the private version failed does not mean we should replace the rest of the food businesses, too.

This applies in our current situation. Private Bounty Hunter failed (you're lying to yourself if you say otherwise), was replaced with a public system. I'm not saying PPA is any better, I'd actually prefer it if it were gone as well, however, I don't think we should remove it just because we replaced Bounty Hunter's system. Public protection wouldn't work out very well anyways...

Think of it this way: we didn't just release a new system. We replaced another out-dated and rarely-used one. We upgraded to 2.0
Old 06-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Ha, it failed? You're smoking crack out of all your holes and more. Rofl.

Bounty Hunter was the most profitable business on Era and most sucessful player-owned business. We were NEVER on the chopping board ever in our history due to our productivity and etc. We never failed, you saw it as that because throughout its history and when I came about getting it, I have no doubt you hated the business, and without doubt consider it a failure because it didn't fit your nimrodic ideas. Good thing our goals are not nor ever were to fit your nimrodic ideas, which is why you'll see it return.

The reasons for its low activity and rare use were obvious, it was where it was because it received no attention/assistance. I was banned for that "convenient" time period and etc. It didn't fail, it slowed down and will be brought back up to speed, when that happens, I can't wait to see your hatred for me and the business flare up.

Ironically, your system has less business than the private one received when it was "together". Haha, I know... I've seen it. All you did was allow everyone to hunt bounties? You fixed no problem but your own personal one, you could never be a bounty hunter, never had, never would've... haha.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Sales, if you think it failed you're really wrong oO

Let's give you an example of how good BHer was:

When there were BHer hirings (very rare), people would leave Events to join them, meaning ETs couldn't host for 1-2 hours :]

And no I am not kissing Wil's ass, it was just fun to get hunted by BHers that could actually kill you and I loved trying the tryouts.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Finger lickin' good.
Quote:
Ha, it failed? You're smoking crack out of all your holes and more. Rofl.

Bounty Hunter was the most profitable business on Era and most sucessful player-owned business. We were NEVER on the chopping board ever in our history due to our productivity and etc. We never failed, you saw it as that because throughout its history and when I came about getting it, I have no doubt you hated the business, and without doubt consider it a failure because it didn't fit your nimrodic ideas. Good thing our goals are not nor ever were to fit your nimrodic ideas, which is why you'll see it return.

The reasons for its low activity and rare use were obvious, it was where it was because it received no attention/assistance. I was banned for that "convenient" time period and etc. It didn't fail, it slowed down and will be brought back up to speed, when that happens, I can't wait to see your hatred for me and the business flare up.

Ironically, your system has less business than the private one received when it was "together". Haha, I know... I've seen it. All you did was allow everyone to hunt bounties? You fixed no problem but your own personal one, you could never be a bounty hunter, never had, never would've... haha.
Yea, this whole thing is because I could never get into bounty hunters. I always thought that all those years of not ever trying to get in would pay off, but I was wrong...and now Bounty Hunter will suffer. sarcasm

Cool, Bounty Hunter was a group of good pkers that everyone apparently wanted to be in...you can go do the same thing with a party or gang.

With the new system 191 bounties have been completed, and about 35k has been removed from the economy in less than a week. I know there's always an initial hype, but I plan on adding some things shortly to make it even more interesting and hopefully keep the bounties rolling.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:57 PM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Sigh.
When will this end?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:33 PM
In our system's first week, we made 450,000$. You are so in our league, lol.

In any event, your system's success is irrelative to our business's success. If anything, it'd have quite frankly been a competition, rofl. I think thats something you wanted to avoid, where would players place bounties? To an elite band of pkers, or to a random player? Lol. I wonder...

Well, hopefully, we'll soon find out.
Also, if you were able to check how much was taxed from bounty hunter, the numbers would prove to be astronomical no doubt.

So sorry Jr, you ain't doin' anything that we haven't already done, better.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:51 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
I used to be in PPA to protect people but what I realized was that why are people paying money to protect them when they can just get their friends? As for bher people just come up and ask me to let them kill me its pathetic really I liked have bounty hunters around,and now.....
Old 06-03-2009, 11:29 PM
You're not the first one to have said that, majority of the players have been having similar complaints, hopefully Squirt and Daz are on point.

The Pub System is nice, but in no way could or should replace Bounty Hunter. They can co-exist, but the Dev Team didn't like Bounty Hunter in the first place, so they tried to make something to ease players from being too upset at the loss. Doesn't seem to be holding up and its opening week.

People would rather be hunted by someone's job / priority is their death. Rather than someone who could careless either or, they don't have to do it.

Easy to ask your friends to protect you, doubt a FRIEND would chase you up and down Era non-stop just for 75 bucks... but Bounty Hunter sure would. (We were lowering prices to just that after doing some research on the current state of the economy) Ask Squirt.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Finger lickin' good.
Quote:
In our system's first week, we made 450,000$. You are so in our league, lol.
Highly, highly doubt it. Most of it probably came from depositing your own money into the safe which most business owners do. The 35k is only how much was taxed after a bounty was completed, 25%...and doesn't include bounties that haven't been completed yet.
Not to mention bounty prices are less than half of what they used to be...I could've kept them high and had mostly the same results (in regards to number of bounties placed).

Quote:
In any event, your system's success is irrelative to our business's success. If anything, it'd have quite frankly been a competition, rofl. I think thats something you wanted to avoid, where would players place bounties? To an elite band of pkers, or to a random player? Lol. I wonder...

Well, hopefully, we'll soon find out.
Also, if you were able to check how much was taxed from bounty hunter, the numbers would prove to be astronomical no doubt.

So sorry Jr, you ain't doin' anything that we haven't already done, better.
We've already proven that people rarely used the private system to place bounties, that's why we removed it...lol
Old 06-03-2009, 11:50 PM
First of all, my NUMBER one rule ask anyone was that no one in Bounty Hunter deposited money to the safe. Only time I ever deposited money was if a player sent me money fron a raid contract (Check it) or if they deposited the pay themselves.
Second of all, doubt it all you want... those that were around back then, know it to be the truth, Icarus was manager at the time, GC was Admin, ask him, ha. That was what it was, bra... your system was far outdone.

Not to mention I have never had 450,000$ cash on me or my atm account.

You've PROVEN what? Roflmao? The two weeks of our lowest inactivity ever, we made over 25 percent of what your system made in its OPENING week. Your system made less than 10 percent of what we made in our opening week? You're outdone already.

If it needed to be removed due to failure, the people who's job it is and who are QUALIFIED to do so, would've done it. Not the ones who were hired to build, not think. Seeing as dumb moves like this are made when you think, rofl.

Think about events, not businesses... hmk?