Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2001, 12:01 AM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Oh no I'm going to hunt you down and kill you. -_- Just give me the name, sheesh the worst I could know is what state/city you live in.
Hehe, noo I'm Like a 'popular' type person in my area.. if you had any info on me, you could find out who I am O.O
Old 11-30-2001, 12:01 AM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
stop spamming this thread please

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 11-30-2001, 12:03 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

I was gonna go to DeVry but they did't have any were I wanted.. My brother went to the one in ohio.. Which one are you at?
Orlando, Florida. Which is an hour and thirthy minute drive from where I live there and back. But it doesn't bother me because I have Steely Dan to accompany me.

Your brother went to the one in Columbus, Ohio? Does he still attend?

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 11-30-2001, 12:04 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:

Hehe, noo I'm Like a 'popular' type person in my area..

Old 11-30-2001, 12:17 AM
Zatoichi
Unixmad. This is horrible. You and Stefan's lack of security has made it possible for these hackers to get all the info about us, including home address, phone number and things. Most of us are under 18 and I think it's incredibley CRIMINAL that you allow this to happen. The information is EASILY decrypted and thanks to you private information about MINORS has been made AVAILABLE. This is easily worthy of a lawsuit. I am disgusted you would put us in danger like this.

For instance look what you can find out about me thanks to unixmad's security.

Tybalt","Sam Heaton","*** North Rd.",,"Gibsons B.C.","Canada","*** ***","Male",,"[email protected]","*-***-***-****"

I hope someone takes you to court for endangering us with your horrible security for our private information.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.

Last edited by TrueHeaT; 11-30-2001 at 12:19 AM..
Old 11-30-2001, 12:22 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Quote:
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Unixmad. This is horrible. You and Stefan's lack of security has made it possible for these hackers to get all the info about us, including home address, phone number and things. Most of us are under 18 and I think it's incredibley CRIMINAL that you allow this to happen. The information is EASILY decrypted and thanks to you private information about MINORS has been made AVAILABLE. This is easily worthy of a lawsuit. I am disgusted you would put us in danger like this.

Tybalt","Sam Heaton","*** North Rd.",,"Gibsons B.C.","Canada","*** ***","Male",,"[email protected]","*-***-***-****"

I hope someone takes you to court for endangering us with your horrible security for our private information.
Exactly..I saw this document, Lycia was showing people it, and she even sent me my exact information!

Old 11-30-2001, 12:23 AM
Banned
Pith is on a distinguished road
Quote:

where you get that info?
Old 11-30-2001, 12:25 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Quote:
Originally posted by Pith

where you get that info?
It's a document stored on a webserver which is being handed out by some people, it has all the personal information for every account on Graal.

Old 11-30-2001, 12:25 AM
Zatoichi
Quote:

where you get that info?
What info?

Old 11-30-2001, 12:29 AM
Banned
Pith is on a distinguished road
THIS

Old 11-30-2001, 12:31 AM
Psychopathic
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Your brother went to the one in Columbus, Ohio? Does he still attend?
Yes, hes not there anymore, his roommates left so he had to pay alot for a place and was having money problems so my parents went and got him.. He shoulda just done his work.. I dont think he wanted to do programming after he saw what its like.. Most of my friends are the same way.. Plus he probably partied and played games to much.. Oh well he is the ******* with the big bills and got nothing out of it I got all my schooling paid for, including transportation, books, tools and all certification test (each are about 100-350) w00t
Old 11-30-2001, 12:33 AM
Zatoichi
Quote:
THIS

because of unixmad's poor security the info is available. here's the info for your account

""Pith","John Smith","3213 rgfdfd",,"23423 234","23","223234","Male",,"[email protected]","281942837 ","

except it's bogus

Old 11-30-2001, 12:33 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:

Yes, hes not there anymore, his roommates left so he had to pay alot for a place and was having money problems so my parents went and got him.. He shoulda just done his work.. I dont think he wanted to do programming after he saw what its like.. Most of my friends are the same way.. Plus he probably partied and played games to much.. Oh well he is the ******* with the big bills and got nothing out of it I got all my schooling paid for, including transportation, books, tools and all certification test (each are about 100-350) w00t
Why didn't he just stay in a dorm....?

Old 11-30-2001, 12:34 AM
KHERRUPTED SHROOM
ArchOwl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArchOwl Send a message via Yahoo to ArchOwl
im not an idiot
all my adress and phone number info in my isp is fake so hahahaha
and im not stupid enough to put info on my comp

DDR Videos.
More DDR Videos.
Old 11-30-2001, 12:38 AM
Psychopathic
Quote:

Thats not much info.. but yes that info shouldn't be out.. They had holes in there security like most companys.. Its not really there fault that some immature kid thinks hes a 'hacker' and gets all of it. Thats why when they find who did it, he will be destroyed badly.. specially if people start sueing them. The kid ruined this game and there lifes along with the company.. they could charge the kid with even more? I do not have a degree in law or anything so I would not know..