Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-19-2011, 08:38 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I think it would help if the servers were just combined.

I mean, Classic Facebook is just better than Classic iPhone in terms of graphics and levels, and I really just want to play there. But on the other hand, there aren't as many players, because most of the players play on the Classic iPhone server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
"higher ups" who do not recognize this special bond~
Which must really stink for all you oldbies, because all of these "higher ups" are world class noobs who wiggled their way to power through other world class noobs' adminships.

Thus Graal Facebook and iPhone are run by a bunch of kids who think they're just so cool because they were able to get hired through fame.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I think it would help if the servers were just combined.

I mean, Classic Facebook is just better than Classic iPhone in terms of graphics and levels, and I really just want to play there. But on the other hand, there aren't as many players, because most of the players play on the Classic iPhone server...
This would involve more lag for iPhone players with the extra burden of PC players. I'd imagine that a lot of those that have purchased VIP to access the iPhone server from Facebook were iPhone players originally and therefore not really increasing the numbers anyway.

Plus if the 2 communities were merged, you don't think the older generation of players would influence the younger generation of players perception of what they've been buying into, negatively from a business perspective?
A lot of those that do migrate over to PC Graal, even without upgrading to Gold then seem to be discouraged from making purchases on iPhone servers.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a name known to allff7chocoboknight is a name known to allff7chocoboknight is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Free to log-on, but I wouldn't call it free to play.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
You can get everything for free in the game, you just need to destroy bushes, a lot of bushes

Update: added copy&paste, might need a cache-clear in the browser to reload the game instantly
Old 07-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone else find this extremely annoying? Can someone widen the entrances to at least one of these castles/forts/whatever. Ppl just stand in the doorway, dont slash and block you from entering. Then they respawn 2 feet away and come back out the door and do it again.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:57 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post

Does anyone else find this extremely annoying? Can someone widen the entrances to at least one of these castles/forts/whatever. Ppl just stand in the doorway, dont slash and block you from entering. Then they respawn 2 feet away and come back out the door and do it again.
I think they should redo the tower system to be more like era PC's where everyone including the owners spawn outside(yes I know it is a hospital on pc, but you will get the point) instead of the owners spawning at the top. also, instead of repeatatly slashing a flag, it should be a form of king of the hill like in era, though make the tower's hp go down by one for every player that is not in the owning guild that is in the area per 5 seconds, and up by one for every player in the guild per second. This will make towers require actual pking skill, but also redo the levels to widen them up so people can't just sword spam. but make the server have to trigger the client and have them trigger back so that people can't just go up there and lag(or just simply add a lag cap)
Old 07-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
update: Added copy&paste, might need a cache-clear in the browser to reload the game instantly
cap
Old 07-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
It stinks when someones sitting in a doorway and they lag like crazy. Because it takes forever to kill them an almost impossible to get it, and they just keep going back to the door, so you only have like 1 second of opportunity to go in before they are back.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
Why not? It's the typical standard free-to-play system in every other "free" MMO. Would you rather subscriptions?
Old 07-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
I've experienced a problem which I'd like to see solved, even though it might not be the most urgent for you at the moment. It appears that my keyboard changes from Swedish to English when I enter the game, and I don't seem to find any option to change it back.

It's quite annoying, not being able to use symbols such as :, ; , ? or å ä ö.

Is there a quick solution for this, or am I simply missing anything?
Old 07-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp_lit View Post
I've experienced a problem which I'd like to see solved, even though it might not be the most urgent for you at the moment. It appears that my keyboard changes from Swedish to English when I enter the game, and I don't seem to find any option to change it back.

It's quite annoying, not being able to use symbols such as :, ; , ? or å ä ö.

Is there a quick solution for this, or am I simply missing anything?
Yeah it's an American keyboard. My @ and " are switched which is annoying.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Weird it's just using the typed keys provided by Flash.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Pasting into Graal does some weird stuff...

It seems to paste the previous two things you've pasted into Graal...or at least thats what it seems to be doing.
If you copy "test", then paste it into Graal, then clear your text and paste it again, it will put "testest".

Old 07-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
I play for free. Just have to have patience in buying stuff is all.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-20-2011, 04:45 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Remember when the Trident was 10k gralats(or rupees, as they were back in the day)? Pepperidge Farm remembers.