Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Just make it so you can only kick trials then.
Yeah! Then we should just complety ignore the gold users who are harassers!
Old 06-03-2007, 07:53 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Yup, that's about it.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:12 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
I can tell you know nothing about computers, let alone programming. Anyways, drop that subject, it's not possible.
So you want to say your system is perfect? Nothing is perfect. I agree with him, theres always a way, for everything. You cant tell exactly how you can abuse something, but its possible. Always. I found many ways to abuse something in Graal and/or other games when I wanted to do so. Theres no 100 % "absusing protection" ;o
Old 06-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
So you want to say your system is perfect? Nothing is perfect. I agree with him, theres always a way, for everything. You cant tell exactly how you can abuse something, but its possible. Always. I found many ways to abuse something in Graal and/or other games when I wanted to do so. Theres no 100 % "absusing protection" ;o

Yes, because clearly it's possible to edit serverside information with programs that are only designed to edit clientside information since it's not possible to edit serverside information without breaking into Graal's main systems which is completely illegal and can land you in quite a lawsuit with the feds. Not like you'd be able to hack this serversided protection anyways, even if you were that experienced and managed to hack into the Graal database, since this information wouldn't be available for you to access, moreso it would be accounts and so forth.

Now drop that damn subject, I'm tired of repeating myself to people that arn't willing to listen to what I'm saying. That's really fantastic that you've abused things in other games, but you didn't do anything special, you just abused clientsided information.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Yeah! Then we should just complety ignore the gold users who are harassers!
Very few gold users harass compared to trials, and either way a gold user could just get slapped with a ban and it might actually mean something.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Banned
Frieza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Frieza
I like this Idea.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza View Post
I like this Idea.
Why you using that account to post now?
Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 AM
What?
ceserthen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ceserthen
Quote:
same question here.

like the idea of this vote kicking

ZONE GFX BLOG (PART #1)
Old 06-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Off topic, Just felt like doing it, I really don't know why. xD Wanted to make a recent post with it, so it looks like Frieza is still active, seeing as how I am Frieza.

On topic, I only want to know one thing, Will the Kick system in anyway be moderated? As in a log of who was kicked? And if possiable will their be a way to put the Reason to why you are kicking them in the voting so people see,

Kick [account] for [reason]?
Press Y for Yes, Press N for No.

Sincerely,
Desear
Old 06-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I don't know what I would do if I was locked for 5 minutes for being kicked.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
On topic, I only want to know one thing, Will the Kick system in anyway be moderated? As in a log of who was kicked? And if possiable will their be a way to put the Reason to why you are kicking them in the voting so people see,

Kick [account] for [reason]?
Press Y for Yes, Press N for No.

Sincerely,
Desear

No, the reason does not matter. You can give reasons over teamchat as to why people should be kicked, and the rest of the team can decide. As for a log of who was kicked, that doesn't really matter either. What good would that do?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
No, the reason does not matter. You can give reasons over teamchat as to why people should be kicked, and the rest of the team can decide. As for a log of who was kicked, that doesn't really matter either. What good would that do?
You need to read the whole topic...
Initiating kick on MisterMastermind press Page Up to accept, Page Down to deny.
Iricia team chat: He fking pnt mi lst g@im, kik hs haxckzorink arse!

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
You need to read the whole topic...
Initiating kick on MisterMastermind press Page Up to accept, Page Down to deny.
Iricia team chat: He fking pnt mi lst g@im, kik hs haxckzorink arse!

I read the topic and your post makes no sense at all. I don't really care what reasons people have for kicking one another, the point is that if you can get over half of your team to vote on it, then chances are the person is being a douche.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
I read the topic and your post makes no sense at all. I don't really care what reasons people have for kicking one another, the point is that if you can get over half of your team to vote on it, then chances are the person is being a douche.
If half your team is 6 trials who you've owned last game, I'd rather not put up with being kicked for being better than them. You on the other hand aren't likely to have this problem, but be considerate for those of us that will.

Old 06-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
If half your team is 6 trials who you've owned last game, I'd rather not put up with being kicked for being better than them. You on the other hand aren't likely to have this problem, but be considerate for those of us that will.

You guys still don't pose legitimate points and you act like this system hasn't worked for other games. You're all just scared of getting kicked and act like one person can easily kick you whenever they want to. If you're gold and you play a lot, chances are that over half of your team won't want you gone, and you know what, as already stated, it only makes sense for you to be removed from a team if over half the team does want you gone.