Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Private forums > Graal3d > Graal V4, 3D engine > Graal 3D news
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
MG says it best.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn
Of course it's not the full version, it is everything they have done so far, it is the engine and the core graphics and movement, therefor lacking content, which is exactly what he said. The full version will have content, I never said this would be the full version, but merely what has been completed so far to be tested. It's not a demo, it's the compiled "what we have so far for people to test". Think before you post.
Well, the VIPs aren't getting much content either.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdude99
Why don't all of you just quit with the name calling and lashing out at each other for things that don't matter anyway? Ehh?
Maybe because I agree with Raelyn and dont want some idiot telling Rael to shut up? I kind of agree with Raelyn, a lot of us upgraded 1 year of VIP to see Graal 3D. It's been over a year, some of us no longer have VIP and are now just left behind. Impossible for me to re-upgrade so I just basically got screwed |:
Old 09-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Raelyn ****in' loves multiple posting, doesn't he! :o!!
Old 09-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Maybe because I agree with Raelyn and dont want some idiot telling Rael to shut up? I kind of agree with Raelyn, a lot of us upgraded 1 year of VIP to see Graal 3D. It's been over a year, some of us no longer have VIP and are now just left behind. Impossible for me to re-upgrade so I just basically got screwed |:
It only takes one to stop an arugement.... VIP is not just for one thing like Graal 3D, if that is your only reason for getting VIP then that was a foolish reason. Making Graal 3D is a long complicated process and time tables have a way of changing due to the failures or successes in it's progress.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 09-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdude99
It only takes one to stop an arugement....
I'm too stubborn

Quote:
VIP is not just for one thing like Graal 3D, if that is your only reason for getting VIP then that was a foolish reason.
You hear that guys? We all made a foolish decision!

Quote:
Making Graal 3D is a long complicated process and time tables have a way of changing due to the failures or successes in it's progress.
It took me 1 hour to make a tower, skin it, and import it to Torque. Sure it isnt hawt and sure it was the DEMO OF TORQUE but 2 years is a hell of a long time...
Old 09-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
oplz believe i applied

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 09-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
oplz believe i applied
fu stupd rich boi selfsh i swer!!11!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye datz ryt u undsrtand???
Old 09-04-2004, 05:26 PM
falco10291029
This message has been deleted by falco10291029. Reason: cus i dont need it
Old 09-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It took me 1 hour to make a tower, skin it, and import it to Torque. Sure it isnt hawt and sure it was the DEMO OF TORQUE but 2 years is a hell of a long time...
Well, okay, there is content then, as this is nothing basic (correct me if im wrong):

http://www.graal3d.com/community/gallery.php?image=1463
(Minus the smoke)

All those graphics are original, yes?
And I don't think they have been working for 2 years at all, but I can't remember. They may have said about it, but it was along time until the graphics team was hired for the project.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Classic Systems Admin
Polo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Polo
Quote:
I know that Stefan had to bug fix a lot of things in the torque engine and this took up a lot of time.

Proof that the staff are crazy..
*Ghost Pirate: I'm a little teacup short and stubbe here is my raygun here is my butt
DragonX: Jumping jack rabbits Batman! Our eggo waffles have been stolen! To the batmobile Robin!
X-Mann (RC): I have a head ache
Old 09-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo
I know that Stefan had to bug fix a lot of things in the torque engine and this took up a lot of time.
Hmm, I'm pointing out the development progress. They have been working for atleast a year and the player's skins are very unattractive. That and they're all female. I mean, 1 year is enough to do much much more than this development wise. Debugging always comes next.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:25 PM
the Professional.
Raelyn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Raelyn ****in' loves multiple posting, doesn't he! :o!!
Uhm, multiple posting?
Old 09-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
It takes a very long time to get textures together, build the world, code the game itself, make content for the game, planning, and everything else. This isn't something that can be done in a few months. The more development time they put into it, the better it will come out. And Stefan said in another thread that they are making new male character models.
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Old 09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn
Uhm, multiple posting?
Uh, yea....4 posts back to back in one part...you should just edit one if you find you want to add something
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitkizi
It takes a very long time to get textures together, build the world, code the game itself, make content for the game, planning, and everything else. This isn't something that can be done in a few months. The more development time they put into it, the better it will come out. And Stefan said in another thread that they are making new male character models.
This is only a little beta. I'm not expecting them to be done, but im expecting to see something on the very bottom of decent.

I'm pissed off about the dates though and the fact that I dont have VIP.