Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
The past is the past, you're never going to beable to find people who know this game through and through with no history, to me the more history the better, it shows character, they know the system and they know what to look out for.

A large reason I wouldn't join the team today would be because of the useless staff on it. Why should I join the team, work hard and look over to the countless others who log on once a week and do nothing.

You could throw any non-developer into the current positions. You don't need dev abilities to do any of the positions with full success (GA, BA, Admin, PSA).

Forget Jail and ban history, that **** is ridiculous. My jail and ban history was almost a 1000 words long, I re-read it all over before deleting it and a good 80% of it was made up from managements and higher-end staff that didn't appreciate that I voice my opinion, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to put up with that ****. Spawning and USDing is one thing, being banned because someone doesn't like you is another.

I could name at least someone who I would personally replace Seth, Katbot, Zao and Amber with, I'm willing to bet my entire fortune within a week they would have a lot of hype running through the server but why should I? Our opinions on who we would make staff will always be biased to who we know and who we trust, you know the current staff, useless or not, they are who you trust. I know the dirtier players, the ones who care about this server but get done wrong 10 times each management change so they do illegal **** like USDing to benefit some-what before being done wrong.

If you really want to see a change, give the winning lottery ticket to the homeless man and watch how he spends it.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:44 PM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
I nominate myself for a new staff position, Cross guard. My goal is to help younglings cross the road without getting run over. rights plz
Old 08-02-2014, 06:46 PM
We could even simulate the feel of roadwork and construction. How's that for realism!
Old 08-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
Eclipse for gang admin
Old 08-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Banned
This server is officially hopeless, they release 3 Augs and the SMGPK screws up, I buy 2 of the 3 Augs and they release 5 more in the EC shop, This is exactly why I don't buy items. (Keep mind I was specifically told that more would not be released, they would restock the SMGPK but not the Aug) *****, the word from staff means absolute ****. I'm done, then they cry when people call them screw ups. Someone post on the forums when there is a staff team who isn't patheticly ****, I'll log back on then.

Last edited by Godzilla; 08-03-2014 at 12:43 AM..
Old 08-03-2014, 01:53 AM
cuz you can't just hoard all the items to set your own price. if you just bought one that would have been fine, but buying 2 and not giving other people a chance to own them is unfair.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned
So me buying a gun I like for me and my friend is hoarding now? don't think so... We didn't even attempt to sell them or set a price on them, we just used them and planned on keeping them.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:04 AM
You have them in the mall for 1.5m each.... and if you planned on keeping them why would it matter how rare they are?
Old 08-03-2014, 02:06 AM
And their rarity has to be balanced. there was only supposed to be 3 ares as well, but you saw how that turned out. Considering it is of a lesser value as well i'd say 10 is a healthy number.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Banned
You never miss to amaze me with your stupidity. I had them in the mall for 1.5mil because I have been robbed out of a sense of security that I could get back my 1mil for each gun at any time I like, now with them sitting in the EC shop they're not worth as much as they were until sold out just like the Ares Rifle was.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Banned
I don't understand why people cry about the rich doing things like that, if you were rich enough and wanted to do that no one is stopping you. Koho was completely right, the staff just want to control you all the time because they have no hope in becoming successful in the game themselves.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
This server is officially hopeless, they release 3 Augs and the SMGPK screws up, I buy 2 of the 3 Augs and they release 5 more in the EC shop, This is exactly why I don't buy items. (Keep mind I was specifically told that more would not be released, they would restock the SMGPK but not the Aug) *****, the word from staff means absolute ****. I'm done, then they cry when people call them screw ups. Someone post on the forums when there is a staff team who isn't patheticly ****, I'll log back on then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Two of these weapons can be found in the Events House, for a nominal fee of 600EC a piece. These weapons will remain stocked indefinitely, contrary to previous Event Weapons.
Not sure if stupid or...

Yeah, mostly stupid.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:26 AM
+rep
Old 08-03-2014, 07:28 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
lol
Old 08-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Banned
From what I was told the original statement was removed, they were going to be limited to 3, just because you decided oh I'm rogue I can do whatever I like, which is usual behavior from you, doesn't mean that I wasn't specifically told that.
Closed Thread