Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I was hoping he would understand it, not everyone else or were you caught up so much in trying to defend the fellow that you didn't catch that?
It doesn't take 3 pages to say 'You're not very good at structuring your essays, perhaps you should re-write it before submitting so people will actually consider it a valid idea.'

And I'm not defending him in the least, I'm pointing out how pathetic your attempts are to continue a posting war over how good he is at writing.

*Out of this thread now.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:24 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Why do you guys continue this, I find it fairly funny the lengths you're willing to go to just to prove the obvious fact he's not a great essay writer.

@Fowlplay, If you were able to get that information out of his explanation and process it through to be clear then obviously it wasn't poorly written. Just poorly thought out or constructed.
When you're trying to present an idea to the public you shouldn't make them work more than they have to understand it. The final presentation of his 'ideas' were poorly presented and then he went on to talk down and react negatively to those who called him out on it which is why this is continuing.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I want to ask two questions.

How old are you sir and what is the farthest in your education you have reached?
Came out of grade 12 with a 84 average.
Got accepted to Dalhousie university for arts (my choice), but life happened. Most of all my math courses were advanced courses. I took pre-cal second semester in grade 12 and came out in the high 70's, got a 85 % on my provincial exam for pre-cal. Low 70's in advanced physics 12. Same with chemistry A.

English grade 12 was like 92% the highest mark i had in grade 12 (i was good with my english teacher). I spent alot of time on writing that, yes, I'm sure I could have made it alot beter. But conveying the idea correctly was really what I was going for, not a A from a English teacher. I tried my very best in highschool, I did it for my mother, because of other sh that happend in my life before I had to move, I promised her.

I'm 21. So it's been a long time sense I wrote a Essay bud nor do I give a fudge what you think bud because my lifes real, and nah I am not some smug ass, acting smart. ;]

All thats ^ there, is my word. English was one of my favorate subjects, that's why I chose arts when I could have easily done anything I wanted to in Dal. That was a long time ago now, things change, **** gets real.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultaccount View Post
Came out of grade 12 with a 84 average.
Got accepted to Dalhousie university for arts (my choice), but life happened. Most of all my math courses were advanced courses. I took pre-cal second semester in grade 12 and came out in the high 70's, got a 85 % on my provincial exam for pre-cal. Low 70's in advanced physics 12. Same with chemistry A.

English grade 12 was like 92% the highest mark i had in grade 12 (i was good with my english teacher). I spent alot of time on writing that, yes, I'm sure I could have made it alot beter. But conveying the idea correctly was really what I was going for, not a A from a English teacher. I tried my very best in highschool, I did it for my mother, because of other sh that happend in my life before I had to move, I promised her.

I'm 21. So it's been a long time sense I wrote a Essay bud nor do I give a **** what you think bud because my lifes real, and nah I am not some smug dumb ass either acting smart. ;]

All thats ^ there, is my word.
I only asked for your highest education point. Not lifestory :P

For someone who seems to say the least accomplished as far as your "path" in life goes than how can you write such a terrible essay? As kids to adults we practically are slammed with essays to the face so I doubt you've forgotten it. Now I think I'll trade my own answers.

I'm a 17 year old who's still in high school. I'm not going to go on and give a year or threes worth of my school history to back it up. I type and act the way I am because It is how I am. I'm not trying to be condescending with what I'm trying to say at all so please stop being so defensive about it.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nor do I give a fudge what you think bud because my lifes real, and nah I am not some smug ass, acting smart. ;]
Good job invalidating any credibility you once had
Old 10-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Cassini
Quote:
I only asked for your highest education point. Not lifestory :P

For someone who seems to say the least accomplished as far as your "path" in life goes than how can you write such a terrible essay? As kids to adults we practically are slammed with essays to the face so I doubt you've forgotten it. Now I think I'll trade my own answers.

I'm a 17 year old who's still in high school. I'm not going to go on and give a year or threes worth of my school history to back it up. I type and act the way I am because It is how I am. I'm not trying to be condescending with what I'm trying to say at all so please stop being so defensive about it.
pff look at your posts bud, like seriously review what you've been doing because you're obviously confused. I took the 'essay' off, I didn't mean it was a literal essay, nor is it in any way illegible or 'incoherent'. You're just being a ____ trying to sink the topic without posting anything to do with it without having even read it saying it is not up to par with some 17 year old child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's the truth (what i said)

What does that even mean anyways, credibility like who are you to even judge me from me getting mad that this kid has been sitting here for 2 days just trying to sink the topic with a bunch of bull**** when I thought the entire thing out for years. It's complete disrespect. Lives a real life and actually takes the time to try to help Era out like are you even from Era? Because I worked for Era for like 8 years. I'm not sitting here trying to boast, but the entirety of that grouping of ideas IS PERFECTLY ""coherent"" unless you just don't want to read it, in witch case don't come in here posting smug for like 3 days.

This entire topic I've been trying to defend the fact that, YES, read it. Don't listen to these 1999 posts saying: O Ya, well this isn't good essay. U Missed 1 Comma.

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-21-2010 at 10:57 PM..
Old 10-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
To think I gave him a chance...
Old 10-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
pff look at your posts bud, like seriously review what you've been doing because you're obviously confused. I took the 'essay' off, I didn't mean it was a literal essay, nor is it in any way illegible or 'incoherent'. You're just being a ____ trying to sink the topic without posting anything to do with it without having even read it saying it is not up to par with some 17 year old child.
essay, paragraph, presentation. I don't really care what label you wish to call it.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What does that even mean anyways, credibility like who are you to even judge me from me getting mad that this kid
I'll let that speak for itself
Quote:
It's complete disrespect from some 17 year old kid talking to someone who finished high school with higher marks then he could get anyways.
No one cares, especially on the internet. No one owes you anything. And really, it wasn't disrespect. If you're going to offer up an idea, you should make it presentable. It shows that you take pride in your work and feel it's valuable enough for other people to take interest in. That's what he was telling you.
Quote:
I'm not sitting here trying to boast, but the entirety of that grouping of ideas IS PERFECTLY incoherent
What?
Old 10-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
This guy needs some help with vocabulary yeesh.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Cassini
Quote:
I'll let that speak for itself

No one cares, especially on the internet. No one owes you anything. And really, it wasn't disrespect. If you're going to offer up an idea, you should make it presentable. It shows that you take pride in your work and feel it's z_____valuable_____z enough for other people to take interest in. That's what he was telling you.

What?

That's why this is bothering me so much. Not to mention I spent alot of time writing that all out, and reading it back to myself for hours, the ideas are very complex (speaking of the spar platoons). Idea, not a release. I'm guessing you didn't even read it and are sitting here adding to buds downplay of the actual ideas that are wrote there.

This is you guys trying to prevent players taking interest to it. It's perfectly well written so just drop it.

Last edited by defaultaccount; 10-22-2010 at 06:22 AM..
Old 10-21-2010, 11:02 PM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I did that's why this is bothering me so much. I'm guessing you didn't even read it and are sitting here adding to buds downplay of the actual ideas that are wrote there.

This is you guys trying to prevent players taking interest to it. It's perfectly well written so just drop it.
perfect - excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement.

Would you like to try again?
Old 10-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
I did that's why this is bothering me so much. I'm guessing you didn't even read it and are sitting here adding to buds downplay of the actual ideas that are wrote there.

Okay. Let's not consider the fact they just might read the first page, read half of the second page and realize "Oh they're just bickering." and give their opinion towards it! Silly me!

If they read anything past page three your idea is as good as dead in my personal opinion to most with an IQ over 35.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Cassini
Quote:
Okay. Let's not consider the fact they just might read the first page, read half of the second page and realize "Oh they're just bickering." and give their opinion towards it! Silly me!

If they read anything past page three your idea is as good as dead in my personal opinion to most with an IQ over 35. My Dumb self feels proud of this 2.
How come you act so smug and smart. It's pretty clear your thinking you're real good at english or something? like damn kid.

ex: Acting smart. VS. Guys with flashy cars
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
How come you act so smug and smart. It's pretty clear you're not smart at all other than thinking you're real good at english or something?

Everything you say reminds me of them wanna be nerd kids who get adverage marks and get a adverage job, and for fun do things like this ex: Acting smart.
How come you act so hostile to something that wasn't even a direct insult at all? It's pretty clear you're insecure about people's opinions of yourself; do you even realize people online don't matter?

Everything you say reminds me of one of those compensating e-tough guys who lead mediocre lives and think the world should love them because of the petty things they've done such as ex: flipping out over well intended criticism from an irrelevant source