Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information > Gods
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-14-2004, 02:41 AM
Blast you!!1
thesaiyan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Satrek2000

I have one-hit kills with rexes, red rexes, iguanodons, iguanodon babies, dievils, smokys, heavils, wolves, panthers at times... did I mention that I'm following Bile?
He may mean that with Gov it will be easier to level to a higher wisdom level fast and be able to insta-kill those monsters. Once you reach a certain wisdom level, your cause wounds spell will insta-kill any monster like that if you're high enough no matter what god you follow.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:33 AM
ww3098zelda is on a distinguished road
gov's armor

umm i think they made a mistake it shows that gov's armor is a low lvl rare item when its like common i've gotten it liek 24 times in 3 days

is it me or has it been made common ?
Old 02-23-2004, 05:12 AM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Re: gov's armor

Quote:
Originally posted by ww3098zelda
umm i think they made a mistake it shows that gov's armor is a low lvl rare item when its like common i've gotten it liek 24 times in 3 days

is it me or has it been made common ?
I think it is only takes me 10-20 min to get
Old 02-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Re: gov's armor

Quote:
Originally posted by ww3098zelda
Uhm... why did you drop it that often? And besides, I'd say rare here means that it takes a little longer, not that only prescious few people can get it. Also, I don't even know whether common or rare apply and work with relics on GK.

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 02-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Actually, it takes you 10 minutes to get it when everyone had like, 15 luck from the necklace boots, etc.

Took me like, a hour and 15 minutes one time to get it, and I gad 21 wis, and like, 4 luck... ;o
Old 02-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I have one-hit kills with rexes, red rexes, iguanodons, iguanodon babies, dievils, smokys, heavils, wolves, panthers at times... did I mention that I'm following Bile?
Yeah, we all know that overall, bile is the sexiest beast on the planet, but i'd like to see you 1HKO a trex or iguanadon at lvl5 physique, which is what these guys are talking about

And about thorin's platemail...back when i had it, it took me just like 15 minutes to get it, if even that, and this was with around 17 pow and 14/15 wis o_o
The relics are obsolete now anyway though
Old 02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Elite Sheep
Quote:
Originally posted by zell12
Actually, it takes you 10 minutes to get it when everyone had like, 15 luck from the necklace boots, etc.
The necklace only gives 1 luck - there's no item I'm aware of that gives more than luck +1. They used to give 15, but have been tuned down, which Aengus appreciated, I guess

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Yeah, we all know that overall, bile is the sexiest beast on the planet,...
Actually, brigid is a lot sexier than Bile... or are you talking about the god's atributes and not their appeareance?

Quote:
Old 02-23-2004, 08:48 PM
The cat's coming for you.
Khallos_2k2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Khallos_2k2 Send a message via MSN to Khallos_2k2
Quote:

The relics are obsolete now anyway though
Stat wise? Or because when you get them they aren't EAd to +10 or prepped with 485269 slots and dealing 31764387 damage with +377 to strength? Or because everyone has 30 30 30 30 30 30 stats, 90+ armour and -43587632746 ac?
Ogma's Orc Helmet is better than quite a few helms out, I find it good without having to buy any FHoM etc

As you are, we once were;
As we are, you shall be...
Old 02-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Actually, brigid is a lot sexier than Bile... or are you talking about the god's atributes and not their appeareance?
HERETIC! And i'm talking about the god overall. I mean wtf, what would you rather choose, some pacifistic little thingumy represented by some black *****cat, or a kickass undead bringer of plague and waste and stuff, represented by an undead scythe-wielder? Bile is just so cool plus you can't easily beat not having to eat and stuff without buying&wearing items, and his avatar is quite good (if not a little slow) and his blessing is good too. 1HKOs all the way!!
Plus, brigid doesn't give much good stuff at all. Blessings are useless, and her relics are only for the most powerful of powerful of her worshippers. Who do you think will win, a handful of brigid worshippers with no weapons, and some special shield, or hundreds upon hundreds of undead minions all wielding life-draining, 1HKO weapons, aided by the god's powerful worshippers and their extreme diseases? Afetr all, a shield can't stop a plague

Quote:
Originally posted by Khallos_2k2

Stat wise? Or because when you get them they aren't EAd to +10 or prepped with 485269 slots and dealing 31764387 damage with +377 to strength? Or because everyone has 30 30 30 30 30 30 stats, 90+ armour and -43587632746 ac?
Ogma's Orc Helmet is better than quite a few helms out, I find it good without having to buy any FHoM etc
Well most of the above, really. For a start, some of the items haven't even been made yet, such as aengus's sexy sexy bow. Secondly, yes, the stats are outclassed in many ways. Take thorin's platemail for example. The only thing that sets it apart from craftable armour is that it is automatically +2ed. But as you say, this matters not a bit since plenty of players are running around with +10 and as far as i know, you -cannot- prep or enchant relics (plus there's always the risk that if you can, you could drop it or trade it by accident, destroying all your upgrades XD).
And about not having to buy an FHoM...this is exactly what i'm talking about. These random alchemy items were obtained by sheer luck, and those with less intelligence had a higher chance of getting them (im not sure of this though, i was never actually there so im not familiar with the process). The event items were originally obtained by doing something as easy as competing in an event and being lucky enough to win one. Surely these relics, which take lots and lots of painstaking work to get, should be more powerful than alch/event items? =/
Old 02-24-2004, 10:20 PM
The cat's coming for you.
Khallos_2k2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Khallos_2k2 Send a message via MSN to Khallos_2k2
Quote:

as far as i know, you -cannot- prep or enchant relics (plus there's always the risk that if you can, you could drop it or trade it by accident, destroying all your upgrades XD).
I don't know about the EAing, a friend of mine has EAd his Ogmas Orc Helmet (apparently)

Quote:
those with less intelligence had a higher chance of getting them (im not sure of this though, i was never actually there so im not familiar with the process). The event items were originally obtained by doing something as easy as competing in an event and being lucky enough to win one. Surely these relics, which take lots and lots of painstaking work to get, should be more powerful than alch/event items? =/
Yes, I think it was the lower the intelligence, the better the item (usually).
Yes, these items SHOULD be better than other items, but on Graal Kingdoms, things aren't fair (generally). EAs and IWDs effectively ruined having better weapons/armours/shields, and pretty much cancelled out monsters, since when you have -60 AC nothing can hit you most of the time. This even applies to event weaps, like war axes-->vicious axes, and inferno swords--> flaming swords

As you are, we once were;
As we are, you shall be...
Old 02-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Elite Sheep
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
[B]HERETIC! And i'm talking about the god overall. I mean wtf, what would you rather choose, some pacifistic little thingumy represented by some black *****cat, or a kickass undead bringer of plague and waste and stuff, represented by an undead scythe-wielder?

If Bile brews a tea, he boils some bones. Also, Brigis herself is much a more pleasant sight...

Quote:
Plus, brigid doesn't give much good stuff at all. Blessings are useless, and her relics are only for the most powerful of powerful of her worshippers. Who do you think will win, a handful of brigid worshippers with no weapons, and some special shield, or hundreds upon hundreds of undead minions all wielding life-draining, 1HKO weapons, aided by the god's powerful worshippers and their extreme diseases? Afetr all, a shield can't stop a plague
No, but her regeneration, her slay undead and her really fast avatar-kitten can make a difference. Also, her gloves deal fire, which us bilies don't really like...

Quote:
you -cannot- prep or enchant relics
You can - depending on your level as with any other armour.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2004, 06:54 AM
The Random One.
Nidonemo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nidonemo
I was recently switched from Bile to Govannon and despite the hacker who did it and the EXP loss, it may just have been a blessing in disguise...thankfully my friend had a spare Sus. Amulet and she saved my butt from many starvations, deaths resulting from lack of bladder control and flaming farts!
Old 03-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Quote:
The necklace only gives 1 luck - there's no item I'm aware of that gives more than luck +1. They used to give 15, but have been tuned down, which Aengus appreciated, I guess
I sometimes wonder if people read anymore, or just skim through peoples posts.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:19 PM
pothed 5lyf
zs0 is on a distinguished road
What does it take to get the Thorin's Platemail? Can you still obtain it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
GREAT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BLOODY SPECIAL, THANKS GUYS FOR REMOVING ANY INDIVIDUALITY I MIGHT OF ONCE HAD. GOD THE WORD REVOVLES AROUND YOU DOESN'T IT? SCOTT CAN'T HAVE ONE BIT OF FUN. ZEN THIS. MYKEL THAT. DEEK BLAH BLAH. OMFG. IM GOING TO SLIT MY WRISTS!!!
Old 05-10-2004, 04:45 AM
Elite Sheep
Yes, if you have 50 base grace to double at the altar in order to reach 100..

Quote: