Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Legitimate spawning system?
Yea, just one way to make the people like you and forget your horrendous job as Manager.

It happened to Alf when they deleted southridge, the cars that were down there weren't actually deleted, just inaccessible. js
lolumadudidntwinanything?

Anyways, Southridge was never deleted when I was manager. That happened while Vulcan was around.

I also wasn't home when the cars suddenly went missing, nothing would of been deleted if I wasn't around, especially something big like Southridge.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-30-2012, 11:18 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
*cough* Alf rigged it *cough*
Old 09-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post

Anyways, Southridge was never deleted when I was manager. That happened while Vulcan was around.

I also wasn't home when the cars suddenly went missing, nothing would of been deleted if I wasn't around, especially something big like Southridge.
Your mom is pretty big and she went missing the other night
Old 09-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I won Ove Glove from the first 1, then I forced Raven to login for the second one, and he got Navy+Octo Hat. Overall, pretty victorious. Not like it mattered, rich af.

I dunno, perhaps there was two cases of this occuring. I specifically remember Southridge being wiped out at some point, and I kept bugging you and Nich to give me back my Era car since you were restoring cars. And I ended up getting one from each of you, trollol.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I won Ove Glove from the first 1, then I forced Raven to login for the second one, and he got Navy+Octo Hat. Overall, pretty victorious. Not like it mattered, rich af.

I dunno, perhaps there was two cases of this occuring. I specifically remember Southridge being wiped out at some point, and I kept bugging you and Nich to give me back my Era car since you were restoring cars. And I ended up getting one from each of you, trollol.
ya cuz usd made u rich duh.

I was restoring cars when Vulcan wiped out SR if I remember correctly. However, I never deleted SR again when I was manager since it was already gone.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
SR sucked anyway, let's move on with our online lives, thanks.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I won a pair of P2ks... then won a Souizen but couldnt have the souizen, but everyone else got to win 2 things , i felt ripped even though i was a auto-millionaire.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:24 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
ya cuz usd made u rich duh.

I was restoring cars when Vulcan wiped out SR if I remember correctly. However, I never deleted SR again when I was manager since it was already gone.
Never spent a dime. Hell, I even gave people Era money to buy my gold subscriptions.

deds to Vimes though, if you know what I mean.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
One time at band camp alf found this flute and got a wild idea. He found a private room and then blew it like no tomorrow. He is an excellent flute player.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
One time at band camp alf found this flute and got a wild idea. He found a private room and then blew it like no tomorrow. He is an excellent flute player.
Was the flute, really a flute, Chris?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post

I was told to close my eyes. It sure did sound like a flute though, 'twas the best flute I've ever blown.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
a true gentlemen
I have a flute you can blow.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Zeus Condero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post

Saying it that way and putting a picture of Darlene beneath it makes it appear that your making sexual references...
Old 10-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Saying it that way and putting a picture of Darlene beneath it makes it appear that your making sexual references...
Dunno what you're talkin' about, I'm just asking a question, don't distract the focus with sexual accusation.

Also...

Don't distract the focus of my question with your sexual conjectures.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 AM

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT