Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Explain?
He banned me twice for "harassing tenchry." But tenchry did it just as much "harassing" to me.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
He banned me twice for "harassing tenchry." But tenchry did it just as much "harassing" to me.
You're already lieng saying he banned you twice. It was only once. So who should we believe?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
You're already lieng saying he banned you twice. It was only once. So who should we believe?
You don't think something's wrong when everyone but you is against Raven?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
You don't think something's wrong when everyone but you is against Raven?
If you read this thread well, you'll notice there's nothing proven of Raven being bad. So it's either everybody being yealous, or I'm being stupid not getting the point. Seeing someone say he's banned twice and then looking at his ban history and seeing it's not true makes me think the first.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
uhmm... no last time I checked when something happens , then happens again. That makes TWO
Old 06-03-2008, 12:17 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
If you read this thread well, you'll notice there's nothing proven of Raven being bad. So it's either everybody being jealous, or I'm being stupid not getting the point.
New Iricia. That says bad. I still find a lot of the tile errors are in Iricia and I find it annoying that it took over a month for him to fix it up. Either there were that many errors or he was neglient the first time and realized he made mistakes. I have looked at his new Iricia and have seen some new rules being tested out. AKA the no using mortars in bases.
Quote:
There are some tile errors which are quite annoying
Posted by Stefan.

Raven's initial post:
Quote:
Before anyone has stuff to say on what I need to fix I already know and will fix it up tommorow
Why wouldn't you fix stuff BEFORE moving it over to the main Zone? Wouldn't you want to release the finished product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
again will people shut up about the new iricia. Me and neo brought most of the original back on debug..just a few more things to be done.

@Az: when you start playing zone again I might listen to what you have to say.
That posts right there shows a lot of animosity towards Zone players. He tells people to shut up when I think a lot of them were trying to give constructive criticism.

He refuses to take input from players in the thread who don't play Zone but who have played so and have more time invested in Zone gameplay. He ignored or seemed to say he was going to ignore Az's input and Huwa's and I think they have both invested so much time they would know about game play and how to organize a map. Raven you may have 500 hours now but you still don't have many kills/deaths which says to me you are not too familiar with how to organize a map from a fighting perspective.

That proves him to be "bad" in my eyes for destroying my favorite world. I don't know if you have eyes or if you just refuse to see.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=78947

In that thread he continually attacked Tig to no end. He was not able to look over any personal hatred and attempted to tarnish Tig's reputation as best he could. He continued to post even after being asked not to by Moony because of his not flaming. (This isn't constructive criticism but it is a point that I have that supports my criticism)

I am sure you will say I dislike Raven, and I think Raven and I both agree we have some problems, but I'm not the only person who has problems with him and it seems like many other people have problems with his attitude, and his work. Dan quite a few people have mentioned his poor attitude and he has said he plans to change but I'm sure he could just be saying that. Most people don't change over night. I don't know if Raven is going to change but I also don't know if he should be given a second chance because of his past actions.

I don't know if he should be given a chance to develop another map just to see if he would accept player input. I think his poor attitude and his sometimes bad decision making skills should justify this.
e: I'm not jealous of Raven. I don't think I have the qualities or the mindset to be a fair minded GP, but I also want to voice my concerns since Dan had fallen under the imperssion that we were ignorant when that was most certainly not the case.

Last edited by pooper200000; 06-03-2008 at 03:45 AM..
Old 06-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Banned
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I'm jealous of Raven kthxbai
Old 06-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Lol, I dunno about this thread Raven... I have noticed you can be quite short tempered at times and quite boss'y to your fellow ETs at other times.
But if Dan says the ban history is fine, I'm sure it is and we shouldn't have reason to complain about your GP work.

@ Donark - Stop harrasing people. You won't be banned .
@ Dan - Ignore Donark, he harrases people all the time :P.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:26 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I have three words for this whole thread: I warned you.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
quite boss'y to your fellow ETs
Which is your job, not his. He might be an ET with banning rights, but he is on the same level as the other ETs. Plus, since he's an ET, you can boss him around too :]
Old 06-03-2008, 04:43 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I'd like to know why Raven made a thread, seemingly to address issues people have, and to improve on them; yet instead of taking the suggestions, he defends himself.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Plus, since he's an ET, you can boss him around too :]
Oh trust me, I know
Naw, I'm pretty nice ;P.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Blablabla
This isn't about Raven's attitude though, you're talking about the Iricia levels, which was actually Stefan's mistake moving them so soon with all the link errors and such. They are fixed now on Debug and I asked Stefan yesterday to move them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
What kind of b.s. input is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I'd like to know why Raven made a thread, seemingly to address issues people have, and to improve on them; yet instead of taking the suggestions, he defends himself.
What if there's nothing wrong but people are saying wrong things? Everybody would defend himself then.

Last edited by Dan; 06-03-2008 at 08:38 AM..
Old 06-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
If only you warned Dan sooner.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
@Az: Ever since you decided to become Tig 2.0 you haven't liked me
@Supernanny: I hate to bring this up but me and you have had problems since Graal Kingdoms.

I am going to forum pm darlene and ask that this be closed. I said my peace on page two. I said I wouldn't respond but I just got curious.

Anyways I have been doing better. No bans..no complaints.

@Donark: When I see you next I need to show you something. I think you will be quite shocked. I also believe I told you yesterday how sorry I was.