Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-12-2004, 03:59 AM
darkreign3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to darkreign3
I was in Forest but Chris kicked me out then blacklisted me i think...? I was one of the only people who wore the kingdom tag, then one day i was talking to Chris and he told me to remove the tag or he would kick me out of the kingdom..... IT was liek he didn't even want people to put on the kingdom tag..... so this would kinda explain why forest is inactive -_-

A staff member without his RC is like a fat kid wihtout cake!
Old 06-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Ah yes, the common idiot with the common inevident, one sided story. The public knows me well enough to not act so unthoughtfully but if you'd like to insist on provoking me to the point where I'll make an ass of you feel free to proceed and waste everyones' time.

Old 07-09-2004, 04:11 PM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn
*shrugs* I say screw the drastic updates, revive forest, and go for the less drastic updates in small increments over time, if you slowly changed things little by little, you would have an active kingdom the entire time, eventually you would have a whole new forest, and the small updates would keep people on the edge of thier seats to see what is coming next, it would be interesting I'm sure. *smiles*

Though, I'm behind you on whatever you decide to do with forest, as long as I get to be in it. <3 *boggles and darts*

Don't you realize that Chris doesn't care about an active kingdom until his work is done and then he can work on an active kingdom. Also there are active Forest members only almost everyday, me being on of those, so we are active as a kingdom, just not as active as you all would like, so that would be your own personal opinion on what the definition of a "active" kingdom is. And the small updates to keep us on the edge of our seats... what would be the point? That would be like recruiting members and them just being there to see what Chris does with Forest, to be in Forest you need the passion to be in it, not just to be in some cool kingdom like all the KJ idiots, i.e. Nayoko who will recruit anyone right on the spot. You people just need to be less narrowminded. And why would he quit now after finishing basically EVERYTHING, can you say that that just doesn't make any sense, also you know he might of been saying it in a sarcastic way... Just my "open" minded opinion
Old 07-09-2004, 04:16 PM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreign3
I was in Forest but Chris kicked me out then blacklisted me i think...? I was one of the only people who wore the kingdom tag, then one day i was talking to Chris and he told me to remove the tag or he would kick me out of the kingdom..... IT was liek he didn't even want people to put on the kingdom tag..... so this would kinda explain why forest is inactive -_-
Dude, thats a total lie, not to mention that I am on tag everyday when Chris is or isn't on and he has yet and never will tell me to remove my tag unless I do something to deserve to get kicked out of the kingdom. You did something to Chris and to hurt the kingdoms name/image in order for him to kick you out, period.