Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 09:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
It can earn you a living. Doesn't last long, though, as reflexes are a key element (usually), and they already get worse by the age of 25 or so.
You just need to get good enough to sell out like Fatality, and then you're set.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:57 PM
DarknessShadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarknessShadow Send a message via MSN to DarknessShadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I played Battlefield professionally for a little while. Tournaments can earn you some quick cash and new hardware, but nothing to really make a living off of. It's totally not worth it in my opinion...I was quickly burned out because it sucks all the fun out of the game.
The best teams are the ones that enjoy what there doing and have fun doing so.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I played Battlefield professionally for a little while. Tournaments can earn you some quick cash and new hardware, but nothing to really make a living off of. It's totally not worth it in my opinion...I was quickly burned out because it sucks all the fun out of the game.
Oh yeah true that, Id rather play a game for fun not for money anyways. Actually one of my friends who just recently passed away this weekend was getting a sponser for playing mario cart or somthing of that nature. It was one of those tournaments like your talking about. He must of been really damn good at it.

Its a shame he never got to enter.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:13 AM
ooola is an unknown quantity at this point
hei

Quote:
Title pretty much says it all, however, this does not mean we will lower our standards just to find help. I'm looking for somebody who will be able to focus on big projects and actually get them done instead of merely talking about it.

What we need:
  • Tileset: You will be asked to work on a new tileset based on our current tileset, as well as add new tiles to give us more of a variety. You'll have the freedom to give it your own style as long as it keeps a bit of the "Era feel". You must be able to take criticism and work together with the dev team to come up with final pieces that we can all agree on. You will also be asked to make some objects that do no go on the tileset (eg trees, lamp posts, etc).
  • Interface: You will be asked to improve the GuiEra bitmap, as well as help develop a standard interface that we can use for the HP GUI, inventory, etc. Experience with designing interfaces and working with gui bitmaps is a plus, but not required.
  • General: Pretty much anything can be asked from this position. You will be assigned to work with scripters on projects that will require new graphics. We may also have you redo some outdated and ugly artwork (such as guns).

If you are interested in any (or all) or the positions, please contact Chris Vimes by forum PM and provide examples of your work. Don't be shy; even if you don't think you'll have enough time for anything big, we might be able work something out!
Hei. Wanna Apply me To a new (LAT) xD
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooola View Post
Hei. Wanna Apply me To a new (LAT) xD
You should check the date on this thread before posting... Salesman isn't hiring anyone because he's not the current manager.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-08-2010, 01:37 PM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
You should check the date on this thread before posting... Salesman isn't hiring anyone because he's not the current manager.
You were suppose to contact Chris Vimes anyway....
Closed Thread