Poof! I am God
Bird2prey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bird2prey Send a message via Yahoo to Bird2prey
Re: How we have caught this guy

Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad
How we have caught this guy is easy:

1) He have used is personal web site to store files for this hacking

2) We have a lot of logs about what he have done, including packet trace, webs logs, IP reverse trace, Credit card Fraud.

3) He was on IRC with other peoples to speak about this hacking

4) He gave to some peoples private files from graal2002 project

We have filled 3 complaints against this guy, the last one is on the Internet Fraud Complaint Center driven by the FBI with the number I01112908574441

If you have more informations about this guy: named Rick Smith (Aka Mold) you can send them to me and i will send them to the FBI for investigation.
What did this hacker actually do?

Extra Hairy Chicken!
Extra Filthy Chicken!

And for you folks who like to wrestle down a good meal, Extra Surly Chicken! Folks come as far as Dirtbag Detroit just to lick our chickens. And remember, if you can't keep it down - YOU EAT FOR FREE!
Old 11-29-2001, 09:48 PM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Well Cyberjeouer isn't a very big company...it's two guys who have a bunch of kids run the game for them.
You dont need a million people to make a company great.. The fact that they let kids help with the stuff is great. If those are problems for you, you should grow up and leave the forum also.
Old 11-29-2001, 09:56 PM
Forbidden
G_yoshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to G_yoshi
Re: Re: How we have caught this guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bird2prey

What did this hacker actually do?
as stated by unixmad, Rick found a security hole and exploited it.

Btw, it's not real hacking...it's more or less taking advantage of a bug.

(get your passwords changed)
Old 11-29-2001, 09:57 PM
Psychopathic
Quote:
Originally posted by pot_head_is_high
Unixmad,

Let me start off by saying, aside from your wonderful english, you're are a ****ing idiot. I usually take into account that most frenchies are ****ing idiots but you are a real dumbshit. About you have "the guys" name and address. Nope, you dont. Let's explain why you dont, shall we? Now if I owned a shitty game like Graal and someone hacked my server and I wanted to get them in ****, I would start off by reading logs and getting their IP address and time of intrusion. From there on I wouldnt be able to do ****.
::Oh please tell me why trooper::
Ok I'll tell you, because you cant just magically find someones address from their internet protocal address. The only way you could find it would be to be a form of law inforcement, have a court order from a judge, and issue it to the intruders isp. Then from there they would check there logs and see what account was logged in at what time and match them with your records. If it matched they would check there records and get your phone number. And give it to the law inforcement agency who would then look up the address. Now, this isnt the end. The law inforcement agency would have to seize the persons computer and find good evidence that they are the intruders, which if the hacker was redirecting data through other servers there would be no evidence because that computer was merely a relay point for the data. Well then the law inforcement agency would have to go back to the isp with a new court order and looks at the logs again and see who sent that computer data at those times and then repeat the whole ****ign process until they found the original host. Now this would take not only months of time but thousands of dollars. Oh yes let me get back to the point, YOU ARENT ****ING LAW INFORCMENT AND YOU DIDNT GO TO ISPS WITH COURT ORDERS AND RECIEVE LOGS. So, let me correct you, you dont have anyones name or address. So stop trying to act like your not a complete ****ing ******* for getting your server hacked, cause you are. You make a post like you just did to make it look like you are coming in like a badass and fixing the problem. Your full of **** and no one should listen to your stupid frenchie ass. Let me end by saying, graal sucks ****, everyone, go find something better to do. Dont give unixmad or stefan anymore of your money or time. Well, good day.

-trooper

[email protected]
You are real stupid and immature.. I didnt even read more then your first few sentences. Wow graal is so stupid that you have a p2p account and worrying about graal problems? Your real smart.. and you made a real ass out of your self cuz he has the name and address.. how funny are you now? grow up and get a life.. you should be banned and maybe more.. Your also being very very racist.. you have some serious problems kid.
Old 11-29-2001, 09:58 PM
Low res, high class!
FatherDante is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to FatherDante Send a message via AIM to FatherDante
I don't see why you ask me to respect someone who doesn't have the decency to not inundate me with profanities just because he's obsessed with excersizing his inferiority syndrome over a game with less players than students at an average high school.

Take off in your Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket,
defender of the galaxy, Commander Keen!
Old 11-29-2001, 10:00 PM
Forbidden
G_yoshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to G_yoshi
Quote:
Originally posted by pot_head_is_high
<mindless ramble>
I don't think your spelling or grammar skills are any better.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:02 PM
Psychopathic
Re: The point is...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bird2prey
You people seem to be missing the point. Getting rid of hackers is all well and god, but the truth is Graal staff can't get a hold of someones adress, name etc. so UnixMad, stop lying.
You = made ass out of self

You kids are so funny, stop speaking until you go to school and learn a bit about computers, webservers, game servers and LOGS or have some knowlegde.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:50 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
ahaha, this is going to be funny

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 11-29-2001, 10:50 PM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

You dont need a million people to make a company great.. The fact that they let kids help with the stuff is great. If those are problems for you, you should grow up and leave the forum also.
Hey ***** I never said a million. And letting kids run a game is so great, that's why these forums are filled with complaints and whining. You're the one that should grow up.

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 11-29-2001, 10:59 PM
JeffTL is on a distinguished road
Hurrah for unixmad...I think letting the players help run the game is a good idea, it cuts back on costs and still keeps order just the same as a herd of minimum wage workers would as GPs.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:10 PM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Go unixmad!
Psychopathic
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Hey ***** I never said a million. And letting kids run a game is so great, that's why these forums are filled with complaints and whining. You're the one that should grow up.
Then why are you here? Theres complaints because its filled with dumb asses like you, but some people actually do a good job.. stop trying to think your so big and bad.. You know what i mean by a million.. if you can't understand that it means alot then you need to get out more. Stop trying to be so technical, I'm sick of kids trying so hard to make everything perfect and must do things there way. Just shut your stupid mouth if you don't like the game and the creators don't post here!

It is great for the kids to work on things like this and is good expierence for them.
Frank is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Frank
Quote:
Originally posted by FatherDante
I don't see why you ask me to respect someone who doesn't have the decency to not inundate me with profanities just because he's obsessed with excersizing his inferiority syndrome over a game with less players than students at an average high school.
I must say you are by far the most intellegent person on the forums, or perhaps the only one not so lazy as to use inproper grammer. And a question for Unixmad you say there are 5 people, do those other three people work on graal in any way I am curious to know

Last edited by Frank; 11-29-2001 at 11:21 PM..
Old 11-29-2001, 11:16 PM
Psychopathic
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank
Ii must say you are by far the most intellegent person on the forums, or perhaps the only one not so lazy as to use inproper grammer. And a question for Unixmad you say there are 5 people do those other three people work on graal in any way I am curious to know
I would agree with you, he is very intellegent and a nice person.. Dante rules!
Old 11-29-2001, 11:35 PM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Understand

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

Then why are you here? Theres complaints because its filled with dumb asses like you, but some people actually do a good job.. stop trying to think your so big and bad.. You know what i mean by a million.. if you can't understand that it means alot then you need to get out more. Stop trying to be so technical, I'm sick of kids trying so hard to make everything perfect and must do things there way. Just shut your stupid mouth if you don't like the game and the creators don't post here!

It is great for the kids to work on things like this and is good expierence for them.
I'm hear because of promises I made to lots of people, I promised to finish Faheria and then I'm going to leave. And why do all you people say that? "God stop trying to act all big and bad." That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Also, Seeing how you don't like to be so "technical" you'd rather keep everything unorganized and messy. Well that's you, and you're obviously a stupid ****. Until you've succesfully learned proper grammar and spelling, do not bother trying to defeat my posts with your feeble opinionated replies.

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Closed Thread