Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
[*] When taking damage in a car it will be a random amount of damage 7-15
[*] The drop rate on worms has been cut down significantly and now you have a very low chance of finding a broken shovel
[*] SD Cannon and Flak Cannon are now hotkeyable however now there is a freeze time associated with them

Last edited by Cubical; 09-20-2012 at 01:44 AM..
Old 09-20-2012, 02:09 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
[*] SD Cannon and Flak Cannon are now hotkeyable however now there is a freeze time associated with them
There's no delay for me when switching from Flak to another item and back. Using the hotkey of course.

Edit: Misunderstood. Thought you meant cool down before able to swap back.

Last edited by shrimps; 09-20-2012 at 03:12 AM..
Old 09-20-2012, 10:42 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
SD Cannon and Flak Cannon are now hotkeyable however now there is a freeze time associated with them
Should have a delay/freeze for all hotkeys anyway, I believe we have talked about this before. We'll talk about that again once I have time for Era again
Old 09-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
[*] Fixed the animations and the overall functionality of shovel
Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Reverted Cubical's utterly **** hotkey changes and am going through his list of insurmountably stupid changes, likely reverting the lot of them.

He's also fired for spawning tons of t3 **** for his friends, and got globalled for it as well. Just a heads up.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
These balls were made for kicking', and that's just what they do..

One of these days these balls are gunna walk all ova' you.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
Reverted Cubical's utterly **** hotkey changes and am going through his list of insurmountably stupid changes, likely reverting the lot of them.

He's also fired for spawning tons of t3 **** for his friends, and got globalled for it as well. Just a heads up.
You should first work on ur attitude boy

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post

Yeah, seriously no need to be an *******.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Yeah, seriously no need to be an *******.
no need to be nice to a spwanin' loser like cubical

btw, gj tim for closing the topic regarding your resignation so i can't even reply to your offences
Old 09-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Most of what everyone has heard is slander and I'd appreciate it if until everything has been sorted out that they ignore Malicious' slander. He obviously hasn't heard the full story or they are giving him incorrect information.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:41 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
Most of what everyone has heard is slander and I'd appreciate it if until everything has been sorted out that they ignore Malicious' slander. He obviously hasn't heard the full story or they are giving him incorrect information.
You're typically the reason I avoided hiring scripts and a great reason why Era needs a dev servers. That way players like you don't have access to spawn on the live server.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:44 PM
They think I spawned a DR and MT... Which i had before I was staff. gg..gg.. open the log ctrl+f ecko_leader.... unbanned. I'm just waiting for it
Old 09-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
They think I spawned a DR and MT... Which i had before I was staff. gg..gg.. open the log ctrl+f ecko_leader.... unbanned. I'm just waiting for it
>Implied spawning is a huge crime, and no one else does it.

Who cares, the server has been going nowhere for awhile... and most of the items in the economy are still remnants from spawning sprees in the recent past. Seems like Cubes was just leveling the playing field, since he spends his time on Era creating/improving content rather than earning weapons.

In the end, how hard is it to just remove the items similar to how he added them? Hell you could just reset his account and walk away. Bans and Global Bans resolve nothing, and simply reduce the active playercount. I fail to see how making someone not play Graal is actually a punishment. Should lock him in the mines until he earns enough to cover the spawn fee.

This is assuming he actually did it. I really don't care, just saying what I feel like saying and stuff.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:43 PM
The fact is, I didn't spawn the DR or the MT. There are logs to prove it, I just wish someone would fess up and be like 'Hey man, our bad that our scripter doesn't know how to check logs.' Not that I would play after this incident.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:19 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, plus I made an in game ban which prevents trading items, dropping, picking items up, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
btw, gj tim for closing the topic regarding your resignation so i can't even reply to your offences

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 09-25-2012 at 12:59 AM..