Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: The new Events Master
Sango_Ku(Romain Steele) 30 36.59%
smokeraider(Cell Darkblade Zakuto) 9 10.98%
Iscariot(Iscariot) 12 14.63%
BigBear3(Kyros Cypher) 31 37.80%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 09:25 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
The best two, read the applications like every other hiring.
Let him choose, he's the admin.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
There's no way of knowing who are the best two.
Yeah say that because you currently have the highest amount of votes. It's illogical to think that friends +/- ability to host well. There should be an application requiring some degree of creativity and then the applicants should be narrowed down to the amount of places there are open, and those applicants should be placed on a trial phase. You know, like pretty much every other hiring. This thread is stupid, and with the rumor that some people are paying for votes is even worse and makes things even more invalid.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Yeah say that because you currently have the highest amount of votes. It's illogical to think that friends +/- ability to host well. There should be an application requiring some degree of creativity and then the applicants should be narrowed down to the amount of places there are open, and those applicants should be placed on a trial phase. You know, like pretty much every other hiring. This thread is stupid, and with the rumor that some people are paying for votes is even worse and makes things even more invalid.
If someone is paying for votes they must want it bad. And if they want it that bad let them win. I won't pay to combat that.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Nature2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Nature2 Send a message via AIM to Nature2 Send a message via MSN to Nature2 Send a message via Yahoo to Nature2
The new event master gets a 1 month testing to see how he host and what other ppl think about him...

if i think he isnt good enough for event master he gets fired and the second best vote gets the job and getting tested too...
Old 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM
One Globals Love To Hate
kodster200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cell Ftw :d
Old 02-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature2 View Post
The new event master gets a 1 month testing to see how he host and what other ppl think about him...

if i think he isnt good enough for event master he gets fired and the second best vote gets the job and getting tested too...
Why is it that only players who have friends (or pay, lol) can get up to that point?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Nature2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Nature2 Send a message via AIM to Nature2 Send a message via MSN to Nature2 Send a message via Yahoo to Nature2
its bad to have friends? thats new to me X_x

first player choose an event master (this voting here)

then i test him 1 month... this is fair i think
Old 02-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature2 View Post
its bad to have friends? thats new to me X_x

first player choose an event master (this voting here)

then i test him 1 month... this is fair i think
It's not bad to have friends, but when you're applying for a job position does it make you a better applicant if you have friends?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
I voted bigbear because i havent heard of these other candidates and to show how stupid public voting polls are for this.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 02-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
I voted bigbear because i havent heard of these other candidates and to show how stupid public voting polls are for this.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:12 PM
LONGCATISLOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
Packratia will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Packratia
I voted because I could.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packratia View Post
I voted because I could.
He voted with a stop sign in hand.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:15 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Bosh endorses Pat for EM.

Last edited by lordbosh; 02-18-2008 at 11:53 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
Bosh endorses Pat for EM.
That's all that counts, right?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Why is it that only players who have friends (or pay, lol) can get up to that point?
Because prejudice is a very human thing.
People who are nice to you always get your first thought in any given vote. I voted, in this case, for the person who seemed the nicest, in game and on the forums.
Not everyone has the gift of being happy with lonelyness.
Closed Thread