Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Would you rather see N-Pulse become an iPhone server, or PC server.. based off post.
iPhone 3 10.71%
PC 19 67.86%
Dont care 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati_Link View Post
N-Pulse was on of the first who did it, because Graal moved from P2P and alot of people couldn't afford accounts.

And N-Pulse hasn't been favoured by the Graalian Gods, I can count many projects that were in the making.. but sadly still didn't make a huge difference. I think one of the best chances N-Pulse had in the past was to merge with EoA, and it kinda did happen in the end.. but again, so many peoples disliking to change.. not alot of stuff went forward. So, am I blaming the community for this? well I guess in a little way, yes. I really like to question how much you played N-Pulse, and for how long..

As for Classic, yes, that is an incredible server! as is Atlantis.. both have small teams, but have people who are amazing at what they do! We don't have so much luck.. N-Pulsians seem to breed LAT's more than anything, and as nice as levels can be.. it's probably the least special development type. I dont have their resources, and we dont have people like that willing to dedicate their time for us.. so, no.. we can't really compete with them...
You had small teams but you often would dissapear and do no work. Then sage stopped doing work, you told me you wanted iPhone and I quit. Seems like you guys really value your staff and respect them.

I played N-Pulse since about 2002-2003. I created the (Storm) guild in 2003. And according to my qoute that I literally counted to the exact second..

http://graalonline.com/members/viewp...&nick=mewtoo18

Quote:
10:54:13 PM EST, June 30, 2004, I got 1000 hours on N-Pulse
I had already become a regular player. My brother played dialy up untill the quests stopped. We both worked for N-Pulse. I worked several times from Events all the way up to NAT Captain. I actually worked for EoA, as did my brother when it was in development. Before the merge.

When I was playing Moonie was the manager. She did a greal job. I remember seeing the level 3 sword quest being released. You had to pick the right door or get warped back to the start.. similar to the ZOOT forest where you would follow music or end up at the beginning except N-Pulse had less help accomplishing that.

I remember Moonie handing the server down. I remember Zido, Rai, Jadynx, Ajs16, SaDiE, and the rest of them all having important positions from Admin to Management.

I have been around. I have logged my time into N-Pulse. I have put my sweat and tears into it and now I have to sit here and let you run a dictatorship?
Old 07-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
N-Pulse had a level 3 sword quest in the start.

Anyway, me as a dictatorship? yeah, shows how well you know me. You know I asked everyone on their opinions on things before going forward with it. I am not about myself, and I don't run N-Pulse solely.. I may have the 'final say' but I go with the majority, not what I think. Every server has a manager, and how they run it, is upto them. I like to give my team a say and choice rather than dictate the show.. and you can anyone if I have been forcefully putting things to them. (but you already know all this, but just because we have decided to go iPhone and YOU dont like it.. you've turned nasty like a spoilt child).
Old 07-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Hmm the way I count. If you don't even read the comments your 7 graalians said and you just assumed they all were for the iPhone which some said PC PC PC ... you would be tied 9 to 9 vote. But lacking many other votes such as ajs16 and darkreign3 which both would rather the PC. Which would put you at a 9 to 11 vote. And your telling me your helping the majority.

I dont think you quite understand what your saying. You want to make a server and these people are telling you if you want to make your own server do whats best for the playercount since afterall you have no players to keep happy on a fresh new server.

You have been offered to be given a free of charge server to use for iPhone develpment. Which you refused. Why? Why not take the offer give US the "gserver" and let your team work on a "playerworld". You may not have the team to do both projects but let someone else do it. Because you are putting the nail in the coffen. You are denying us of our lifetime classic. The only reason I ever paid for graal was N-Pulse. It was my first server.

You have selfish needs. You refuse to let anyone develop a PC N-Pulse and I hope everyone here is reading your selfish posts. The numbers dont lie your pissing the majority off.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned
Wow, that's one hell of a bubble you live in Scriptless.

How many people have had N-Pulse from when it was down, and how many have got it back? none. But it is I who is selfish because I am wanting to put it iPhone before PC? It would be the 80% of the same as the iphone version, so it would just be basicly converting it, and replacing the kingdoms. But again, you dont know our plans, you certainly dont me.. so to call me selfish because YOU want the server... wow.. I dont know what to say to that.

And the majority? How about all the new player who would become part of the N-Pulse community? do they not count either? It's only the 11 oldbies we are going to be focused on, and that's it?
Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned
Quote:
Wow, that's one hell of a bubble you live in Scriptless.

How many people have had N-Pulse from when it was down, and how many have got it back? none. But it is I who is selfish because I am wanting to put it iPhone before PC? It would be the 80% of the same as the iphone version, so it would just be basicly converting it, and replacing the kingdoms. But again, you dont know our plans, you certainly dont me.. so to call me selfish because YOU want the server... wow.. I dont know what to say to that.

And the majority? How about all the new player who would become part of the N-Pulse community? do they not count either? It's only the 11 oldbies we are going to be focused on, and that's it?
Sorry but now im confused. Earlier in this thread you were saying something about pleasing a majority of the people and now your saying you dont care about the majority because you care about more people?

So what about the new players to the PC community thats not fair to them. I think you have pretty much contradicted your dictatorship into a corner and now your loosing foothold.

You said how many people have tried to brign it back, well to my knowledge You, SlickRick and Matt. But you obviously failed with the pc version.

I never even had a chance to fail. But you say you cant work on both projects because you dont have the resources, which is cool and all but I have the resources for PC you have the resources minus the scripters and gats to do the iphone server.

Seems logical that the project should have 2 divisions. But correct me if your wrong you are using that server just so you dont have to pay for another server to do the iphone development on. and to my knowledge that was against the ToS or EULA. And your recycling the names without the community's premission at this point. you have stolen graphics in the past, you are unfit to manage the server at this time.

Don't make me link to all the proof you have stolen SEVERAL graphics. Because I will.

Oh try getting your staff all on the same page.. it would help if you were actively on the server.. im on it and i see 0 staff and players..

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...4266379&page=2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	w8np.png
Views:	138
Size:	404.7 KB
ID:	54924  

Last edited by scriptless; 07-01-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Don't make me link to all the proof you have stolen SEVERAL graphics. Because I will.

He just dropped the bomb.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Banned
Yes, please do link all the GFX I have 'stolen'. We are working on now is nothing what you even know of. And any graphics used from these forums, that I believe to be free GFX and are now.. I am more than happy to change (as I did with Dustys bush). Things like the LTTP tiles, already explained and old news... same with the chests, already explained that all those ones are changing and used as a base for example. Anything else, please do.

And no, I am making N-Pulse for iPhone, how hard is that for you to grasp.. N.P.U.L.S.E. I will be converting it to PC.. that's why I am not going to be handing it over for a whole new project.

Sadly this is all about you not liking it, and acting like a *****.. but guess you're going to hack me now, right?

And yeah, Majority, as in both the new and old community. I factor in everybody.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Banned
Quote:
Yes, please do link all the GFX I have 'stolen'. We are working on now is nothing what you even know of. And any graphics used from these forums, that I believe to be free GFX and are now.. I am more than happy to change (as I did with Dustys bush). Things like the LTTP tiles, already explained and old news... same with the chests, already explained that all those ones are changing and used as a base for example. Anything else, please do.

And no, I am making N-Pulse for iPhone, how hard is that for you to grasp.. N.P.U.L.S.E. I will be converting it to PC.. that's why I am not going to be handing it over for a whole new project.

Sadly this is all about you not liking it, and acting like a *****.. but guess you're going to hack me now, right?
So you cant be trusted with copyright law's. You contradict yourself. Your staff dont even know what page your on. And you still find yourself fit to be management?

Regardless of developing N P U L S E for iphone you cant use that server to develop and bypass the payment syetem for graal.. which you have stated you are doing. how hard to understand might that be? thats why you cant use testbed to develop your server on.

Servers that also have dev servers pay for both.. it's completely fine to transfer over like that. but evading the payment system is flat out not allowed regardless of the fact that YOUR server is STEALING the name N-PULSE.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned
My server is stealing the name N-Pulse? Seriously?

And you havn't worked for us for several months now, so you dont have any idea of what going on. As for copyright laws... yeah, because graal still doesn't have things that are taken off Zelda.. it's really only me that's breaking the minor rules (though I am only using them for a temp amount of time in development stages, which isn't gaining money) so yeah, if people are going to distrust me for that... sue me. I will be a parrot and say anything taken from the forums unknowingly, we would change right away, as we have done.

And if we are just stealing the name 'N-Pulse' I wouldn't be allowed to use the levels, gfx, ganis, it's events, concepts or any of it's content. But the fact that we are using all of it, I think it shows we are actually working on the server N-Pulse.... I know that may be a shock to you...
Old 07-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
And if we are just stealing the name 'N-Pulse' I wouldn't be allowed to use the levels, gfx, ganis, it's events, concepts or any of it's content. But the fact that we are using all of it, I think it shows we are actually working on the server N-Pulse.... I know that may be a shock to you...
I highly doubt you're using all of the ganis :P

Also Ducati, I've never seen this side of you before, it's not very flattering, also, it's showing a lack of control, which in turn is definitely giving off bad vibes to anyone else even taking their time to have interest in the project.

Overall, I think you guys should take this to PMs like adults and let this thread get back on track.

Also as a reply to waaaay back on first page, New N-Pulse..? How much do you believe you can change and still be able to call it N-Pulse?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Banned
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Overall, I think you guys should take this to PMs like adults and let this thread get back on track.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Also as a reply to waaaay back on first page, New N-Pulse..? How much do you believe you can change and still be able to call it N-Pulse?
I would like to know also. I personally would say basic land island shapes. Specific geolocations. But theres nothing wrong completely retiling it if you stayed true to itself. Personally the version for pc they were working on when i was there was on the right track, for the most part. then blam iphone....
Old 07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned
Oh it was in PM's and that's where he basicly called me every name under the sun, threatened to hack me 3 times. I really have very little time for Scriptless now, I called him a friend before this.. so yeah, guess I am a little jarred.

Ray, bad side of me? I am not allowed to defend myself, and the project I believe in because someone has been hassling me for days? I am just over it Ray.

And as for N-Pulse being new, yes, it is.. but anyone who knows anything about N-Pulse will know what we have done, and still knows it for N-Pulse... the same way Delterians probably still have Delt.

I know my team and I have faith in the project, we have the support of many N-Pulsians.. and to me.. that is what matters.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the same way Delterians probably still have Delt.
oh, we don't.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:54 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
pc
Old 07-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
oh, we don't.
okay, well that give me some food for thought on the PC version... actually.. I think I have a good idea.
Closed Thread