FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Reading this thread is very disappointing.
I really hope that all of you will find a way to accept the PWA's decision, and try to work together for the better of Classic.
sorry but i must say i am not accepting the pwa decision , that was the worst thing iheard so far
Old 03-27-2009, 03:37 AM
DarkCloud_PK is just really niceDarkCloud_PK is just really nice
Does someone want to fill me in on what a deflective answer is?
That would be pretty nice.

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 03-27-2009, 04:14 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
So here's my shiitlist:
If you want to be taken seriously, you might want to avoid getting your post deleted for avoiding the swear filter.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-27-2009, 04:32 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Reading this thread is very disappointing.
I really hope that all of you will find a way to accept the PWA's decision, and try to work together for the better of Classic.
then don't read it
Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
then don't read it
Yea, that would solve everything....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-27-2009, 05:38 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Yea, that would solve everything....
ya shut it
Old 03-27-2009, 05:43 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
ya shut it
Let's...not start this kinda thing.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Cetellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
-Xiao_Dun (or whoever he is)
That'd be me pal, and you epically failed on every point of our discussion to the point where you ran away and went AFK... so how did I make your list ROFL?
Old 03-27-2009, 06:35 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
gotta agree with luda
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 03-27-2009, 06:37 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerTFFD View Post
Who are your two primary whiners? I think I've exposed more flaws in the process than anyone and I had no agenda.
The people I'm talking about are people I've openly criticized throughout this entire process. They know who they are. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you're probably not on the list of whiners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
I assume that most people believed that, although they didn't play classic, the PWAs would do a thorough enough investigation to get the opinion of the majority, and, combined with their own opinions, decide on who the new manager would be, if one was needed at all.
The PWA's experience involving Classic should have been called to attention from the very beginning, along with various other issues. It seems petty to bring it all up after everything has been concluded just because some didn't get their way. I acknowledge that some people have valid complaints to question the review's validity (like Stryker), but most are complaining for various other reasons such as; they didn't get into the Manager's position they've been pining to get into, don't like who the PWA appointed on a personal level, or was told to complain. Again, all pretty childish and petty reasons to complain.

Then there are the people who are bringing up the two Manager system. I have mixed feelings regarding this. Your primary example is using a fairly unstable individual (Ibonic) and a very inactive Storm. I think the variables have changed quite a bit (if Storm chooses to stay active, and Thor continues to be a rational person). BUT in the end, you might be right. There might be some issues regarding various projects in the future, but I'm hoping the PWA will actively monitor the server and resolve issues before they become too volatile. We can't make any decisions just yet. We need to give the who thing a little time so we can see how it'll turn out.

Also still looking for those poll results.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Gladius
BlackSolider has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
True, we should probably give em some time before we hang em.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:16 PM
lol
GeminiP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GeminiP2P
I thought everyone was suppose to vote for Storm to stay as Manager or vote DC, Stryker or Thor as a new manager. Don't really know where having two Managers came from and it's a pretty stupid outcome since this didn't go as planned, maybe the new PWA's did something stupid like ignoring all the votes and just deciding that having two Managers is acceptable which clearly seems it isn't because it looks like they didn't do what they were required to do. This is what I think for now maybe i missed some stuff.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:30 PM
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Kill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I could have walked around on Classic with the 2 or 3 people that were on each day over the past couple of weeks until my virtual feet bled, but no amount of walking around on the server was going to get my review input to be swayed by something like
"This tile looks like it's been inactive for 4 years"
but since merely being on the server didn't seem to be productively moving anything along, it was a good thing that the people still had a voice.
I meant your team didn't ask every staff for their views on the matter - especially the ones with the highest administrative privileges (such as Stryker and Ranger), they also didn't look at other Classic forums such as the GC forums since looking at private forums only show a positive light on development and never the reality of things (for example the awful HD which could've been shown to you in a good light when in fact it was anything but).

Quote:
The moments in which I was able to get in contact with a tiny mass of people on Classic at one time, all I got were a 3-4 man strong set of "DC Supporters" who only moaned and complained how they wanted DC as Manager, but honestly avoided most of my questions by giving deflective answers, so I knew that DC would never get manager as he were one of the people in the room, as well. You can't hope to reach the top if you deflect everything.
I can't talk for everyone else but I personally did reply to questions that were asked, and I did compare with other candidates and gave a justified reason as to why I believed this person would've been better than another person. If they gave deflective answers; you should've done your part and said that so they could answer the question you were trying to imply to avoid them changing the direction of their answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiP2P View Post
I thought everyone was suppose to vote for Storm to stay as Manager or vote DC, Stryker or Thor as a new manager. Don't really know where having two Managers came from and it's a pretty stupid outcome since this didn't go as planned, maybe the new PWA's did something stupid like ignoring all the votes and just deciding that having two Managers is acceptable which clearly seems it isn't because it looks like they didn't do what they were required to do. This is what I think for now maybe i missed some stuff.
I suppose you were told to post here too, right Gem?

Last edited by Kill; 03-27-2009 at 12:55 PM..
Old 03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
lol
GeminiP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GeminiP2P
I came here myself to check it out and i've been reading some of the pages but not all and it looks all wrong! And anyway in my opinion the decision made looks like a wrong one. Whoever made the decision must have thought like "oh lets add Thor as Manager it will probly be for the best". I don't think it is and i've kind of noticed a drop in playercount since this decision was made. Oh well I guess this will carry on till something is done about it. In the mean time complaining will continue.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:26 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I remember Master Storm sending me a PM somewhere around the 30th of september last year 2008 saying

Quote:
Regarding my Activity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw you post regarding my activity level being greater on the forums than on the server. If you weren't already aware I recently moved into a new job and apartment in London and we don't yet have an internet connection set up (in fact we've only just got a phone line up). The only time I can get online is during work, and even then I have to fit what I do around my work. As you can probably appreciate I'm not currently able to get online.

All staff were made aware of the situation beforehand, and I've been in constant email contact with both Bell and Thor about the state/progress of the server.

Realise that I want to be on Graal, but in the short term am unable to do so.

So the admins were aware of his situation, but you can't say that this moving takes 4 years?, it seems master storm has a suitable explanation to everything that heads his way. Problem is, other admins are aware of what he's doing yet they let it slip by.
Closed Thread