Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Classic Server should..?
be left as it is. 4 6.15%
bring back it's original levels and hit detection. 51 78.46%
bring back ONLY the original levels but leave the hit detection as is. 1 1.54%
bring back ONLY the original hit detection but leave the levels as is. 9 13.85%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
£ôrd Çòñtëgó Me§§iaH
contego will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to contego Send a message via AIM to contego Send a message via MSN to contego
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnervNATx View Post
ok this made me laugh
He was actually right on with his assessment. I'm glad it humored you though.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 PM
dmhabe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
that why Supernick new arena is coming back for.
That made no sense, the point is default HD should be automatically server wide, designating a spar arena or room to default HD is not a fix.

Warhawk Dynasty (BTK)
Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown View Post
really laura, I'm going to push you to get banned on the forums, or at least banned from this thread. nothing you say is ever relevant and its always poking at someone.

and bell could influence some people better than we can.
LOL banned

bell made classic suffer in the past , im not saying she a worthless **** , but at this point i would not take her help . now you can talk alone cause your on the ignore list
Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
The fact that Warhawk is now posting makes me wish I could actually see those who actually voted in the poll.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
known
unknown is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to unknown
Quote:
LOL banned

bell made classic suffer in the past , im not saying she a worthless **** , but at this point i would not take her help . now you can talk alone cause your on the ignore list
Well if I knew there was a way to ignore you I would have done it long ago, but since I don't know how, I think I'll sit and enjoy your lack of common sense
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
£ôrd Çòñtëgó Me§§iaH
contego will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to contego Send a message via AIM to contego Send a message via MSN to contego
Bell,

You are taking this personally as if it's an attack on you as a person. Master Storm did too at first. This is not a blow at anyone, it's a chance for progress. Look at the poll results. The interest is there. Stay focused on the issue at hand. The HD.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh and your opinion is any better then mine Rufus? just because you have 3,100 posts doesn't make you have any more significance

Warhawk Dynasty (BTK)
Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhabe View Post
Oh and your opinion is any better then mine Rufus? just because you have 3,100 posts doesn't make you have any more significance
The fact that I have actually played Classic makes much more significance. You have never.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:55 PM
known
Quote:
yeah, 3100 posts of harassment and negative comments.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Quote:
yeah, 3100 posts of harassment and negative comments.
Better than 83 posts of repeating myself
Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Better than 83 posts of repeating myself
I only have to repeat myself because you are too slow to contemplate whats been said the first time. I don't waste my life on the forums like you, I actually play the game.

And you actually "PLAY CLASSIC" huh? yeah right, everytime I've ever seen you around, you're talking trash on graal just like you do on the forums...either that or you're idling. Please.....
Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by contego View Post
Bell,

You are taking this personally as if it's an attack on you as a person. Master Storm did too at first. This is not a blow at anyone, it's a chance for progress. Look at the poll results. The interest is there. Stay focused on the issue at hand. The HD.
changing the hd 6 times is not what i call progress
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
The fact that I have actually played Classic makes much more significance. You have never.
I was not a regular player you are right, I rarely logged on it. The vote isn't whether or not people who voted play/played Classic. The poll represents current/future players who would play if it was fixed. I don't see the correlation of you trying to bash another player for your 3,102 post. They are not going to give you a E-Medal for Graalonline Forum posts.

Warhawk Dynasty (BTK)
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Quote:
I only have to repeat myself because you are too slow to contemplate whats been said the first time. I don't waste my life on the forums like you, I actually play the game.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...posted&t=85415

Quote:
I was not a regular player you are right, I rarely logged on it. The vote inst whether or not people who voted play/played Classic. The poll represents current/future players who would play if it was fixed. I don't see the correlation of you trying to bash another player for your 3,102 post. They are not going to give you a E-Medal for Graalonline Forum posts.
You were asked to come on and vote in a poll that you know very little behind aside from the fact that Unholy Nation has default hit detection. That just goes to show that this thread isn't really about what people want, it's about what they think they want or what they friends want. I could have asked my friends to come and vote whatever and would I have then been able to pull the poll results card? No, because the poll isn't a true reflection of the question nor the answers that it is hiding behind.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
If anything, we need to gather anyone willing who can start to make a default system compatible with Classic's current systems.

But we still need to work on other problems as well (tickets, quests, prizes, card game, other content projects, etc.)

Can most of us agree on this?