Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should the server be reset?
Yes 18 36.00%
No 30 60.00%
Build a system to release Event Item's. Make it random, so good and bad items get out. 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I voted yes.
<3 still

Anyways... Resetting will lead to the exact same economy happening the exact same way under a diffrent manager...

Except this time players won't be like "OMG a new server lets go play!" they will be like "That server bored me the first time and now theres noone to help me why waste my time again..."

Players will become bored again if they even play and quit, = Rare items
Players will USD to become rich again, = Same uber rich players
and the other 90% won't even bother = GK dies slower than it is = Poor Stefan = No more Graal >:O

Every player has worked for their items fairly... you can basicly tell how rich players are by their hours which will be 2000+ hours wasted for half the population.

Graal is slowly dying and this time there won't be enough players for GK to stand. There will be max 5 players at peak hours.

This discussion is a waste of time knowing that option doesn't exist.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:49 AM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
Will always be no.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker0 View Post
Everybody thinks it will never happen because it hasn't. There is new management, and we need to work with it.
I can gamble on Tig not liking the idea of a reset one bit.
It's a ludicrous suggestion. I believe servers that reset admit utter failure. What GK needs is to bridge the gap between rich and poor. For noobs to make that transaction... It took me literally a year+. Only because i'm 1337 Did i climb out of that ditch called 'Doomed2BPoor' and i'm still not happy, because the items i now need are literally unobtainable unless i do the dirty .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent3313 View Post
There shouldn't be a reset. Let USD'ers buy their items it's there money. I just think that there should be new monsters for the high lvls instead of a crypt that came out a few months ago. There should also be a weaker monster then a bomy for noobs to kill or else it's to hard for them to kill it without wisdom or magic. Also should be more reasons for quests. The only reason why someone would do a quest is only for a Gold Key. Quests should also give you different items and some amount of experience. Like there can be a quest that gives you personality exp cause my exp is 0 on that. I only know it's used for Charming monsters. And it's somewhat unfair for the lvl 110's on events. Like in spars barely any EMs separate lvls in spars. Should be able to get rings from certain monsters also. I'm not going to explain all the details but there is a lot of stuff that needs to be worked on right there. Don't reset...
Yes, i feel pretty bad against those who USD, but as long as a server is seen as great, ocfourse there will be people who want to jump from poor-rich quickly, and if they can afford to pay USD for it, let them. It doesn't hurt anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
<3 still

Anyways... Resetting will lead to the exact same economy happening the exact same way under a diffrent manager...

Except this time players won't be like "OMG a new server lets go play!" they will be like "That server bored me the first time and now theres noone to help me why waste my time again..."

Players will become bored again if they even play and quit, = Rare items
Players will USD to become rich again, = Same uber rich players
and the other 90% won't even bother = GK dies slower than it is = Poor Stefan = No more Graal >:O

Every player has worked for their items fairly... you can basicly tell how rich players are by their hours which will be 2000+ hours wasted for half the population.

Graal is slowly dying and this time there won't be enough players for GK to stand. There will be max 5 players at peak hours.

This discussion is a waste of time knowing that option doesn't exist.
Graal just needs to change it's image, and after alot of updates and work, make GK the main server of Graal, and advertise it as such. With Zone as another attraction ofcourse. Mainly because MMORPG's are extremely popular, and so are 'Shoot-em-ups' Zone is a very new experience for most gamers.
One problem i see is the main site... I mean wtf, as soon as i saw it i thought Stefan thinks i'm 12.

By the way, don't know why you're suggesting a reset, when GK looks to be set of a good road for the future. New management and the current developments occuring such as, The Quaterly updates (Yes i'm mentioning them again). I believe GK will heal, and finally fix-up, then, we have more than a server.

Last edited by MajinDragon; 01-08-2009 at 01:07 AM..
Old 01-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Not to mention the site is complicated as hell to figure out at first. People like simple, or at least not something that takes an hour to figure out.

Last edited by shrimps; 01-08-2009 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: Spelling =]
Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Not to mention the sight is complicated as hell to figure out at first. People like simple, or at least not something that takes an hour to figure out.
Arrgh i was Baffled when i saw it for the first time
The old site attracted me, if it was like how it is now, back then, i would have though "Ugh, another game aimed at tods".
Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
When I saw the new site, I thought Kiddy game....=/
Old 01-08-2009, 01:29 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
When I saw the new site, I thought Kiddy game....=/
I hate the new site so I just use the Kingdoms version but I wish I could still use the normal version of the site.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
Yeah, I use www.graalonline.com/kingdoms.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:38 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
I find the Kingdoms version is the only one that works because the others have layout errors and such.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
It's sort of just the same as it was before, other than the green background and green font, which is annoying most of the time.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Quote:
It's sort of just the same as it was before, other than the green background and green font, which is annoying most of the time.
And the video on the main page that automatically plays which is very annoying.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 AM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
Hate that video... Why is that even there they should just put a screen shot...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
Yes, It's very annoying and loud. Screen shots would be much better in my opinion.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:10 AM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
The only people who agree with this are either poor people or people who fail. Although there should be easier ways to level seeing as half the current players with high phys/magic/wis abused the party glitch and other bugs. So players that start out after these bugs are fixed have it a lot harder off because people like Fro who abused bugs to their full potential to get 107 phys and wis and then the bug was fixed so none of the newer players have a chance to ever get that while people who abused it get to keep it. I'm not saying these people should loose their levels but there should be an easier way to level besides grinding on lords forever or spending an hour killing one boss that gives fail exp at higher levels.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
Now that crypt is here, it's VERY easy to get around level 40. I spend most of my EXP in Immense maps though.