Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Mod rep rules?
A moderator should not be allowed to give rep, but should be able to receive it 2 10.00%
A moderator should not be allowed to give or receive rep 2 10.00%
A moderator should have no additional rep abilities, and be like a normal player 14 70.00%
A moderator should be able to change their own rep, as well as dish it out 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
I think the reputation settings need to be more fine tuned for this forum.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'm fine with moderators being able to adjust rep for anyone. Most of the time they shouldn't be concerned about it anyway. If you're really so opposed to it, have fun trying to get back to your old forum status when the forums inevitably bug out and you lose all your reputation.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
I think the reputation settings need to be more fine tuned for this forum.
Very true. The fact that only 3 people have 2 bars(excluding Stefan, who cheated, which means perhaps only one person would really have 2 bars if Stefan hadn't of changed the value), shows something is really wrong.

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 08-06-2008 at 10:12 PM..
Old 08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
This has already been discussed, and I already said that I told unix I would rather have the same rep power as everyone else.
I am a member of Graal, and will use the same priviledges that everyone else does. Hopefully Stefan or unix will change it, dunno
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-06-2008, 10:13 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Very true. The fact that only 3 people have 2 bars(excluding Stefan, who cheated, which means perhaps only one person would really have 2 bars if Stefan hadn't of changed the value), shows something is really wrong.
It also takes 1,000 rep points (according to this post), to get an extra rep power.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:20 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
It also takes 1,000 rep points (according to this post), to get an extra rep power.
I think that may be wrong... though there are different variables which determine rep power that I don't feel like dissecting so I dunno. I do know I get 1-4 points from the average rep, and Crono's result in 9. I've never broken it down to posts and rep and such though.

edit: WTF, Crono's rep says 'is just really nice which isn't on the list. How does he have a custom one??? [/i]
Old 08-06-2008, 10:27 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
edit: WTF, Crono's rep says 'is just really nice which isn't on the list. How does he have a custom one??? [/i]
I guess the informational post is pretty much outdated.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
I have gotten well over 20,000 negative rep points because of moderators who only did it because, in their words, I'm "fat". Whatever that means. Oh well, there's just no helping it I guess! Good thing that didn't happen here!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I guess the informational post is pretty much outdated.
I doubt it. 'is pretty nice' doesn't sound a step up from the ones at 100 and above. It definitely sounds custom.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post
Good thing that didn't happen here!
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
How did THAT happen
Old 08-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
I have gotten well over 20,000 negative rep points because of moderators who only did it because, in their words, I'm "fat". Whatever that means. Oh well, there's just no helping it I guess! Good thing that didn't happen here!
420 posts... yup, that explanis a lot.

So would all rep points that mods handed out with these uber rep powers be taken back?
Old 08-06-2008, 11:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad the moderators have such rep power soley because it made you, excaliber, cry so hard about it.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Quote:
I TOTALLY GOT A NEG REP FOR THIS POST!!!!! OMG

Look!!!!

Sorry about the orange lines, that's my video card dying
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BUTWHY.png
Views:	107
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	45515  
Old 08-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve