Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 11:05 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Vulcan/*Vulcan
Hell yea!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:22 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I think you're worrying about past issues. Vulcan has since proven himself to be a mature and dependable person as the years progress. At one stage I would have shared your surprise and concern, but I've seen his progression first hand. I don't think there's a lot to worry about.
Does this mean I won't get threatened with a jail/banning for following?
Old 03-14-2010, 05:24 PM
MrName is on a distinguished road
Congrats Alfy!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:27 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I have to question the hiring of a person who's account name is Tub Girl.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I have to question the hiring of a person who's account name is Tub Girl.
howso?

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Does this mean I won't get threatened with a jail/banning for following?
Depends on your meaning I suppose. "Following" someone can be considered harassment. It's the manner in which you conduct said "Following" that counts toward how it is interpreted. If you do it just to be annoying, you deserve the warning of course. If you have a legitimate question, a PM always works equally as well.

Either way, I am generalising the details. I mean a vast spectrum of little things categorised into this generalisation, including this "Following" thing you bring up, but going into specifics is only asking for the forum mods to delete posts discussing such topics on the forums, so it's best to take it at the words clearly stated rather than asking "Does that mean ____?"
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Congrats new PR's!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
I like all the new PRs they are cool. I havent ever heard of Cubical but ill just make the assumption that hes an experienced player.

Alfonso and Tub_Girl are cool as hell. If anyones going to jail me then it minus well be them.

A question I do have though is why are there soooo many PR hirings? It seems that theres alot of them, maybes its just me idk. But are like PRs quitting or somthing? Putting us in the need of new ones?

Just asking
Old 03-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Days View Post
I like all the new PRs they are cool. I havent ever heard of Cubical but ill just make the assumption that hes an experienced player.

Alfonso and Tub_Girl are cool as hell. If anyones going to jail me then it minus well be them.

A question I do have though is why are there soooo many PR hirings? It seems that theres alot of them, maybes its just me idk. But are like PRs quitting or somthing? Putting us in the need of new ones?

Just asking
People quitting, not being inactive, etc.
Cubical isn't an era player really, I believe he spent more time on Zodiac previous to this.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
Cubical isn't an era player really, I believe he spent more time on Zodiac previous to this.
Oh, well who quit xD? I still pretty much see all the same PRs.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
I'm cool though... <-that wasn't a question, it was more or less a statement.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I'm not sure on specifics, or even updates to the situations, but the last time I knew about PR activity (About 2 weeks ago), Dunez (O-Sparrer) and Zoo (Andre2006) were no longer within the PR ranks. Not sure of their situations to this day though, so don't quote me on that.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Oh snap, I would hate if they were gone, they are great PRs. The only problems I have with new Prs, is that when they get hired, most of them get some sort of thought process that makes them a complete a-hole. Then the whole "perfected grammer" bullcrap comes into play.

Some advice I would give to the new PRs is to please be yourself, dont be an a-hole. Youll have a much easier time.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Vulcan is the best choice on that list.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 03-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I think you're worrying about past issues. Vulcan has since proven himself to be a mature and dependable person as the years progress. At one stage I would have shared your surprise and concern, but I've seen his progression first hand. I don't think there's a lot to worry about.
His past is full of abusive things he's done, lets see if he's changed then i will change my opinion of him because from what i remember he was an immature 16year old who abused as much power as possible.