Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: How old are you?
13 or under 4 2.99%
14 1 0.75%
15 15 11.19%
16 12 8.96%
17 16 11.94%
18 16 11.94%
19 - 21 48 35.82%
22-29 15 11.19%
30-39 1 0.75%
40 or older 6 4.48%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2007, 03:33 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
*shrugs* Who knows. My point is just that these polls can never be accurate because the forums are open for all to view.
Heh, who cares?
Old 02-16-2007, 03:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*shrugs* Who knows. My point is just that these polls can never be accurate because the forums are open for all to view.
Hm, unless servers start to take polls of their players...then we can know the average age groups and such. :]
Old 02-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'll be 20 in April.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Hm, unless servers start to take polls of their players...then we can know the average age groups and such. :]
lol, I'm not even going to go there....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Unfortunately, most people who view the forum do not post, or rarely post.
Quote:
Then I don't believe it's fair to say that the majority of Graal's playerbase are young teenagers. That's the only thing that irks me really. It's fine if you say that people from all age groups view these forums, which is why we have the rules that we do... but to say that we have these rules only because the majority of the Graal community is young is kind of a joke.

I'm not 100% certain but I believe that most of Graal's playerbase is actually in the 16+ age group. My reasons for this are as follows:

1. Most everyone I know on Graal is 16 or older.
2. This poll is going to show a large amount of 16 or older members in comparison to the young kids.
3. Graal was started many years ago and a lot of people in the community have been here for many years. Which means even if they were 12-15 when they started playing, they are no longer 12-15.
4. Graal was based on another well known game, which was released in 1992, which was 15 years ago... Which means people who were fans of that game and found Graal, are most likely over 15 years of age. Obviously you could argue that the series is still releasing new games today for younger generations but the fact remains that Graal was based on the 1992 game... and while it had many years of success, the super nintendo is kind of an ancient gaming system to people who are 13 years old.... seeing as how it came out before they were born.

I dunno... like I said... it just irks me that the rules state this, and that the administration/management seem to think that most players are young teenagers... basing this on nothing more than an uneducated assumption.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 02-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Yeah... I voted for the wrong thing :{
Old 02-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
lol what a noob

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 02-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
lol what a noob
Duuh.

I clicked the first radio button and then scrolled down to read some replies and somehow voted that I was 13 or below :{
I'm really 18, 19 in April.

April birthdays
Old 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Duuh.

I clicked the first radio button and then scrolled down to read some replies and somehow voted that I was 13 or below :{
I'm really 18, 19 in April.

April birthdays
Fixed
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 02-16-2007, 04:02 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Old 02-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Kanto League Champion
Quote:
Fixed
Thanks. I wasn't going to say anything but then I realised that somebody would probably try and use it against me later on or something D:

@ konidias:

As far as the rules go I can understand where most of the rules come from. Most users might be over the age of 16, but some users aren't and it'd only take a small number of people to find something offensive and to try and launch a campaign against Graal to mess things up.
But I do agree that it is carried out to an almost ridiculous level, especially posts being deleted for "spam".

Unixmad is trying to make the forums a 'friendly' place, but really he's just made it more hostile by pitting players against mods.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Zvarri!
TESTRETIS has a spectacular aura about
18, and koni and I have the same birthday
Old 02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
19, 20 in November.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 02-16-2007, 05:16 PM
pretty princess
Correction will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Correction Send a message via AIM to Correction
The options aren't evenly distributed.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
This poll is good for reflecting the forum userbase, but I was pretty supprised myself to see how young the players actually are.

Classic has an older playerbase, I guess it's those who are clinging on to the memories and have been around for a while. Zodiac averages at about 16, I'm not sure about UN but I'd say it were about the same. I think Kingdoms would probably have an older playerbase too.