Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-20-2003, 02:02 AM
Beam me up, Scotty.
MadWolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MadWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by bo0ey
Sorry about my bad grammar before. I am just warning
people because these programs will either steal their
passwords, crash their computer, both, or make them
drop all their items when it is ran... I am just trying to
help out. I am sorry if you dont see the meaning of this
thread.
They shouldn't be downloading these programs in the first place. Common sense.
Old 09-20-2003, 03:32 AM
bo0ey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bo0ey Send a message via Yahoo to bo0ey
Quote:
Originally posted by MadWolf

They shouldn't be downloading these programs in the first place. Common sense.
Common sense is something a lot of people
don't have. Especially new players who think
people are telling the truth when they say it works
or whatever, and it wont hurt them.

http://oink.has.it/ - My Website
Old 09-20-2003, 12:49 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:

Common sense is something a lot of people
don't have. Especially new players who think
people are telling the truth when they say it works
or whatever, and it wont hurt them.
They shouldn't be born yesterday. It's not like they've never heard of dishonest people before they played Graal. If they don't have common sense, it's their own fault. Common sense is something you learn, and they obviously didn't care to learn it, so it's their fault.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 09-20-2003, 04:42 PM
StalePhish96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to StalePhish96 Send a message via Yahoo to StalePhish96
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndzey
My email is [email protected], I check throughout the day so expect a reply in less than a day.
I've talked to her multiple times about myself being banned on Era because of a v3.1 glitch, but she either ignores me or says "uh huh"
Old 09-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by StalePhish96

I've talked to her multiple times about myself being banned on Era because of a v3.1 glitch, but she either ignores me or says "uh huh"
Well, even if she did that's not really her responsibility anyway.

-Pickles
Old 09-21-2003, 09:34 PM
duzzel_Limit is on a distinguished road
Re: New Auto-Programs!

He has a very good point there. You are getting PLAYED... yes played.. no.. im not ghetto. You arent supose to be opening "trainers" "cheaters" "hacks", to cheat in the game, because you get played, cheated, and then screwed. But theres something I might disagree with, norton virus wont detect anything If Im not mistaken, because the trainer isnt a virus, It just simply gets ur password, puts it in the website where the owner of the trainer can see, or in his email. How do I know? I was naughty about 10 years ago. (Not graal-related)

Quote:
I bet you guys have seen this advertised. New Auto-Programs! Auto-D! Auto-S! Well, these programs are fake and probably steal your passwords, which is why a so many people are running around yelling "I was HACKED!"... Frankly, you weren't hacked, you just used a program you shouldn't have.
Here I will list some things you should never do, for the new players who probably don't know of the sick and mean things that some people do to each other.

1. Do not go to ANY LINKS on ANY website that a player tells you unless he is your friend.

2. ALWATS have a anti-virus program open. (Norton, McAffee, etc)

3. Trainers and Auto-Programs steal your password so you shouldn't even try to "cheat the system" or you will get cheated.

- And in the event you use a trainer, or anything like this, you should change your passwords as soon as possible, this includes your email and your Graal password. And maybe even your forum password. There's a password changer on the website.

And in the very RARE occasion that you were hacked innocently, you either had a password thatwas too simple or you shared an account with someone who stole it.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
I still dont see how its illegal when it doesnt operate in graal in any way it just presses the D key on your keyboard over and over. I could get one of those little bobbing chicken heads that go up and down over and over and it would have the same effect. Would that constitute a 3rd party real life object. What about joy sticks with auto fire? Personally any one stupid enough to download something from a website dealing with graal but not graal online itself isnt to bright and probably deserves it. But the fact people are going OMG its illegal when you can have an object do the same thing or a joy stick with auto fire to do the same exact thing. Are you saying these things are also illegal? Especially since Graal supports joysticks? My understanding of 3rd party programs is something that interacts with graal such as a trainer to hack gralats and such. Auto D does not interact in graal any more than a roger wilco program. (chat program you can run in the background to chat with friends for faster response and attacks in game)

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 09-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Re: New Auto-Programs!

Quote:
I bet you guys have seen this advertised. New Auto-Programs! Auto-D! Auto-S! Well, these programs are fake and probably steal your passwords, which is why a so many people are running around yelling "I was HACKED!"... Frankly, you weren't hacked, you just used a program you shouldn't have.
Here I will list some things you should never do, for the new players who probably don't know of the sick and mean things that some people do to each other.

1. Do not go to ANY LINKS on ANY website that a player tells you unless he is your friend.

2. ALWATS have a anti-virus program open. (Norton, McAffee, etc)

3. Trainers and Auto-Programs steal your password so you shouldn't even try to "cheat the system" or you will get cheated.

- And in the event you use a trainer, or anything like this, you should change your passwords as soon as possible, this includes your email and your Graal password. And maybe even your forum password. There's a password changer on the website.

And in the very RARE occasion that you were hacked innocently, you either had a password thatwas too simple or you shared an account with someone who stole it.
Lol, one, simple thing:
Never give your pass out unless you are absolutely sure it's an official from GraalOnline. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 09-22-2003, 10:22 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Re: Re: New Auto-Programs!

Quote:
Originally posted by GoZelda

Lol, one, simple thing:
Never give your pass out unless you are absolutely sure it's an official from GraalOnline. Done.
Never give out your password.
Old 09-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Re: Re: Re: New Auto-Programs!

Quote:
Originally posted by DustyPorViva

Never give out your password.
Not even when gonna log on to Graal? lol. A password can be required. Oh wait no. That's the purchase thingy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 09-22-2003, 11:47 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Your not giving it because it is not being taken.