Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
I find it really hard to believe CJ would do that!1
I have a hard time telling if people are joking on the internet.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:24 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
If that is true, then it's ridiculous. What a pathetic attempt to make money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
I find it really hard to believe CJ would do that!1
They announced it before.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:47 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
I agree thats pathetic. We paid for an account and we should have the same entitlements we got when we paid for it. Most of people on classic got it years and years ago and have different email addresses, so now if those people have a problem with there account have to either lose what they paid for or put up with the problem.

If thats the case then CJ needs to get someone with some actual business skills.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:36 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
They'll do things like this to make an extra dime, while alienating the user base. Yet, they wont put advertisements in PMs and things of that sort? Heh.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
That rule was mainly made for preventing people from re-using old classic accounts for free by just requesting an email change. It happened too often.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
That rule was mainly made for preventing people from re-using old classic accounts for free by just requesting an email change. It happened too often.
What about people who actually own the accounts?
Old 09-30-2008, 12:45 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
What about people who actually own the accounts?
Yeah, you should give like 1 free e-mail change or something along those lines. Because I know for me, it is a problem. Or you should be able to remove the ip protection, and not loose your classic.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
darlene, youre not supposed to make threads for other people.

no, i didnt have my email changed.
i havent used the support center except for my ban and some stupid ban for something i didnt do on zone.
and i didnt use my email in those.
As I told you before. I made a generalized thread in order to help people in this situation. That's what I get for trying to help. Someone else may have gone through the same thing, or going through the same thing, and might have gotten some help from this thread. Sorry that you didnt appreciate my help.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-30-2008, 04:14 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
And? Those accounts were bought with the intention of lifetime classic. You can't prevent people from using someone else's account. It happens in every MMORPG that has ever existed. It's something that has to be dealt with.

Not only are you not solving that problem, but you are punishing the people who paid your game money under the pretense of not only lifetime classic, but also full support, e-mail change included.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfire35 View Post
Yeah, you should give like 1 free e-mail change or something along those lines. Because I know for me, it is a problem. Or you should be able to remove the ip protection, and not loose your classic.
Nah, they should only make it trial if the claimed owner falls short on evidence or something.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
i guess it wasnt appreciated because your help doesnt come very often.
Actually, I help people quite a bit. Let's just end this here because it is untrue, and isn't productive.
I will be glad to talk to you via PM's
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
And? Those accounts were bought with the intention of lifetime classic. You can't prevent people from using someone else's account. It happens in every MMORPG that has ever existed. It's something that has to be dealt with.

Not only are you not solving that problem, but you are punishing the people who paid your game money under the pretense of not only lifetime classic, but also full support, e-mail change included.
Agreed,

A policy of punish those who have to paid to prevent the possibility that someone might use old classic accounts is a very poor business decision, your just going to p*ss ppl off and loser long time players.

I paid the play this game, I want to be able to change my email. I havent used it in 7 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
How can people who dont own the accounts change the email without the password? is that what you meant? if not can you explain this?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Simple logic.... Stefan and Unximad needs to over look this certain rule again..

Simply because you never expected Graal to Stay the same you make changes.
And most certainly Kids/People do Grow up and change alot to..

What my point is am lucky i still have access to my old email account.
But at one point in time i couldn't get it back.. Because back then my ISP whenever you cancel there services u loose your email account... Well now they offer you free email accounts like gmail/hotmail..ect so in or for me to get back my account i had to re-create the account. Lucky no one else used my username to make there account..

But this happens to alot of people most people cancel there ISP now and then again so am guessing that why so many looses there account cause if we change our email we automatically get set back to trial...Which is a shame...

So the kids who play graal long time ago are now grown up prob pay there own bills no longer uses 56k to play graal there's high speed internet now BTW lolz......

And 80% has had a email change.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
As far as i can see theres not even a warning for classic people that they will lose there classic if they change accounts.

Unbelievably low.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
How can people who dont own the accounts change the email without the password? is that what you meant? if not can you explain this?
Passwords have been gathered many times now by certain groups that are "opposed to Graal".

They are mainly trying to prevent people from giving away lifetime classic accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLord2004 View Post
And 80[percent] has had a email change.
I wonder where you got this figure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
As far as i can see theres not even a warning for classic people that they will lose there classic if they change accounts.

Unbelievably low.
Lurk moar.

I agree that they shouldn't take lifetime classic for changing emails, but I can't think of any other way for them to make sure that accounts aren't given away. I prefer this to having them ban my account when my PCID or IP changes.