Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-30-2011, 12:35 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Cool, but it should really be included on these forums
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Now maloria needs a sub section in the forums :0
but these are more important!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
all you need is now is a servericon and a image/description for Servermenu(F8)
EventBot Script
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 01-30-2011, 01:36 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I feel like there are some things that can be improved on this server. I don't understand how to close party windows or w/e, why is there not an "x" in the top right part of the window like how everything else is. Also, I still don't get why I can't right click players since it's very annoying to go look at the serverlist and then open the profile through that.

ps: /reconnect does not work either unless Mal uses a different command?

These are some key things that should be fixed
I still think these should be fixed
Old 01-30-2011, 01:54 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Also, the party system has sooooooooo many bugs and needs to be fixed.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Party system is like using a bad phone service provided. Your party gets dropped a lot.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:07 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Alrighty. Here's the small list of bugs and recommendations I promised I'd make for you, Ziro. Some of it has been mentioned before, and some of it might be new. But so far, I've been pretty pleased by what I've seen.

Bugs:
  • The party system is a little bit awkward at the moment, mostly because there are problems with joining and dropping out of parties.
  • Quest givers don't always display the right icons at the right times. This was a problem especially with the lady outside the mainhouse, because after you turn in the first quest it appears as if she has nothing else to give you.
  • Opening up a shop window causes things to freeze for a few seconds.
  • Some of the location names that show up when you walk into different places are completely wrong, or else you'll see the same names coming up over and over again. Like if you go into the crypt and then into another building, it will sometimes keep reading 'crypt' in the corner of the screen.
  • Once you join a party, the menu for it doesn't collapse or display any information that is particularly useful.
  • It is possible to die while reading quest text on the ocean floor. Not sure about other locations, but I'd imagine it's possible in areas where PvP is enabled too.

Recommendations:
  • When underwater in the octopus city, do a seteffect that will give the screen a slightly blue effect. I know it's just an eye candy thing, but otherwise it just looks like you're in a cave with bubbles coming out of the floor for no reason.
  • Some of the quest text should be improved. You don't have to write a novel every time, but it would be nice to see fewer watered-down jokes thrown in everywhere. (Calling Satan a 'female dog' is really juvenile. And I can't even fathom what the hell a 'Hell Device' is supposed to be.)
  • The transitions to some of the maps are funky, such as the entrance to the ocean floor.
  • A lot of the buildings are vacant right now. Some of them could definitely be turned into shops or otherwise. I know Maloria has a lot of weapons already, so it might be wise to figure out what stuff could go into shops, and what will need to be saved for later.
  • After finally giving Maloria's dungeons a try, I'm convinced that PvP in those areas should definitely be disabled. Not only because it's disruptive when players fight over enemies, but also because it's incredibly easy for someone to kill you by mistake.
  • Enemies in each dungeon are fairly scarce. There's a lot of waiting around for enemies that don't give a whole lot of experience. Most of my levels were earned entirely through questing. However, I do like that completing quests awards a sufficient amount of experience.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Cool, but it should really be included on these forums
Agreed. Considering I tried to sign up and it never sent me a verification email, even though I asked it to resend the email multiple times. His forum has mental problems. Make a new one here and keep things organized plox.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:18 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
I'd like to thank my family and friends for always being there and supporting us in our darkest hours, couldn't have made it without any of them, especially my dog Lucky who's super cute but sadly got hit by a car and died a year ago
No thanks for the couple of us who endlessly reported bugs? Like say giving us a shot helm?

Don Hertzfeldt <3

Last edited by smirt362; 01-30-2011 at 06:46 AM..
Old 01-30-2011, 05:29 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'd like to thank the academy...
Fixed.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:45 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I went to Graal Bible and moved Maloria to the classic list instead of Hosted.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:35 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Well, I was very excited that Maloria was Classic, up until I go to do the first quest and get killed 15 times by people that were up hours ago when the server was released. Now I have no motivation to play the server what so ever when I can't even do the stuff I want to do. I don't play servers like this to PK. Can't enjoy myself when I can't kill ONE blob without a bunch of *******s coming in and shooting a million arrows and a million of whatever that mage arrow looking thing is. =/ Make the dungeons a non-pk zone, or that's going to get rid of a lot of players, trust me.

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 01-30-2011, 12:50 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
making dungeons pk is mentally retarded, i dont know which one of you thought it was a good idea but i assure you it's not - kinda fixed by noob protection

how do you increase accuracy/dodge/critical/? or are they not controlled by stats?

you say you expect people to read quest logs, why? the quests descriptions are...meh...and you get pked while reading it anyway (happened to me, three times). - kinda fixed by noob protection

so far those are my only complaints, gonna level up with my bro

Last edited by Crono; 01-30-2011 at 01:18 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 01:36 PM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Mage was so bad I restarted.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
how do you increase accuracy/dodge/critical/? or are they not controlled by stats?
Accuracy (and thus your crit chance) is improved by hitrating that can only be found on items. The higher defense you have, the higher dodge you have.

Quote:
you say you expect people to read quest logs, why? the quests descriptions are...meh...and you get pked while reading it anyway (happened to me, three times). - kinda fixed by noob protection
This should be somewhat easily fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonSpawnn View Post
That's pretty funny, everyone is saying Mages are most overpowered.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonSpawnn View Post
Did you get electric surge? Because when you get that you can pretty much zap the crap out of anything.

Don Hertzfeldt <3