Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
This is probably the most ridiculas thread in the history of the internet.
I think it's kinda fun...I love mysteries
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
I think it's kinda fun...I love mysteries
I like them too, but it's giving Kai exactly what he wants.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:44 AM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Blade
I didn't say anything offensive you foolish person.
Just because you view homosexuals as forms of inferior or mutated life, as the nature of your post incinuates, doesn't mean they are. Blacks used to be considered inferior people, and were used as slaves, and called racist terms. Yet now society has come to realize such things are wrong.
Indeed, such comments that you have spouted would be pefectly fine in the world sixty years ago.
Quote:
If you are some sort of "pro-homo liberal" then good for you, there is nothing wrong with my comment.
Even if you aren't "some sort of pro-homo liberal," your comment is still slandarous, demeaning, and indicative of a bigot. But, just like a bigot, you will not see the obviousness in that.
Quote:
If you aren't then the comment was funny.
So now you're dictating what is and isn't funny?
Quote:
I didn't use any slang such as *** or queer.
You don't need to use slang to be offensive.
Quote:
Get off your high horse and stop believing the world should be how you want it to be, because it isn't.
The same can easily be said about you.

Quote:
When you play WoW, either you give up everything you have (and if you're married, either your wife starts playing or you get a divorce), or you don't play.
Of course. Everyone who plays has degenerated into a form of life that remains in front of a computer screen 24/7 that has lost all connections to other human beings, has no social life, and no future. Grow up. I know plenty of people who play games like the aforementioned one, and are perfectly normal. Just because this may have happened to your brother doesn't mean it will happen to others; we're not your brother.
Quote:
Your character is so insignificant in the world that you need to work in order to do anything.
Not necessarily true, but see: Graal.
Quote:
Once you're in a guild the raids are the only thing left for you and those take weeks of planning and execution.
Hardly. Takes half an hour at most to get a good one going.
Quote:
Oh, and they are in groups of about 80 players for the high end raids.
Fourty is the max actually, and that's only for two raid instances. All other instances can be completed with an average of ten or even five.
Quote:
I know all this because my brother plays the game constantly
And it's quite obvious that you have superior and correct information, yes? What you have spouted here is just lame anti-MMO garbage that you use to discredit something that is actually decent, which, I may add, you have never actually played such as to form an accurate opinion for yourself.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:48 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
I like them too, but it's giving Kai exactly what he wants.
Which is the point.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:18 AM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashsoul3
Be ware, I'm a master debator.
I'll be your apprentice then
Old 07-22-2005, 01:25 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Longest thread on Hello and Goodbyes.

The Kaimmittee has triumphed.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Network Admin.
coder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to coder
The departing of kaimetsu, known and believed to be graal's most intelligent scripter is hardly a topic to ridicule. Why would such horrible rumors be brought upon a person capable of so much?
Old 07-22-2005, 02:37 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by coder
The departing of kaimetsu, known and believed to be graal's most intelligent scripter is hardly a topic to ridicule. Why would such horrible rumors be brought upon a person capable of so much?
Did you actually take the theories seriously?
Old 07-22-2005, 02:40 AM
Network Admin.
I was only considering the level of seriousness of the thread. But, I respect kaimetsu and I just wanted to be sure that if this is truly his leave, it is honorable.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:54 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
I was only considering the level of seriousness of the thread. But, I respect kaimetsu and I just wanted to be sure that if this is truly his leave, it is honorable.
You respect Kaimetsu? Why? What has he done for you?
Old 07-22-2005, 03:59 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Dont you know an attention-seeking thread when you see it?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-22-2005, 04:16 AM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
Oh wow, doctor serious is here to take the Kaimetsu role. Although it seems a little personal for this fellow, I wonder why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_S
Just because you view homosexuals as forms of inferior or mutated life, as the nature of your post incinuates, doesn't mean they are. Blacks used to be considered inferior people, and were used as slaves, and called racist terms. Yet now society has come to realize such things are wrong.
Indeed, such comments that you have spouted would be pefectly fine in the world sixty years ago.
Are you insane?!. You're comparing a race to a lifestyle. That is insulting to that race if you ask me. Homosexuals have the CHOICE to be homosexual - that is proven by the fact I have seen lesbians find husbands and get married, and ***s find wives and get married. Don't spout your BS to me and don't you dare compare ***s to slaves from years ago. There is NO comparison. Homosexuals are not a race, are not a natural infliction, are not something they have to live with. It is something THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE WITH. With every choice there is a negative side - and if they want to live that way, they must be prepared to face the negative.

Quote:
Even if you aren't "some sort of pro-homo liberal," your comment is still slandarous, demeaning, and indicative of a bigot. But, just like a bigot, you will not see the obviousness in that.
Look up bigot. You're obviously misusing it. If I was not "tolerate" of ***s, my brother would not be living in the same house as me. And no, my comment was not slandarous, it was humorous.

Quote:
So now you're dictating what is and isn't funny?
It is obviously funny. You're just too stuck up to realize it. I think you're the bigot, here.

Quote:
You don't need to use slang to be offensive.
It seems like anything can offend you.

Quote:
The same can easily be said about you.
Sure it could. Stop spouting nonsense just to sound intelligent - if you're trying to imitate Kaimetsu, you're failing miserably. His posts actually were intelligent.

Quote:
Of course. Everyone who plays has degenerated into a form of life that remains in front of a computer screen 24/7 that has lost all connections to other human beings, has no social life, and no future. Grow up. I know plenty of people who play games like the aforementioned one, and are perfectly normal. Just because this may have happened to your brother doesn't mean it will happen to others; we're not your brother.
It was a joke you stone faced fool. I play WoW for heavens sake. Learn to laugh a little. If nothing else, grow up a little. You're failing miserably at this "serious" stuff.

Quote:
Not necessarily true, but see: Graal.
Wow, good one. You do realize you're posting on their forums, right?

Quote:
Hardly. Takes half an hour at most to get a good one going.
Oh....I'm not talking about WoW Reborn on Warcraft 3. I'm talking about Wow. You know, the REAL WoW.

Quote:
Fourty is the max actually, and that's only for two raid instances. All other instances can be completed with an average of ten or even five.
Ohhh it seems someone has a level 60 and has lost his soul to WoW. No WONDER he is getting so defensive. This is the only point you were right on. You can have a cookie for that accomplishment.

Quote:
And it's quite obvious that you have superior and correct information, yes? What you have spouted here is just lame anti-MMO garbage that you use to discredit something that is actually decent, which, I may add, you have never actually played such as to form an accurate opinion for yourself.
Yeah, I have played it actually. I've gotten up to level 38 with a rogue, 26 with a warrior and 26 with a priest. Clearly what I said was a joke, but it seems some people are too stupid to realize it. You're the bigot here my friend. So, once again you're wrong. I can't wait to discredit your next post.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Network Admin.
No one has to help me out or give something in turn for respect.. It is my belief that everyone starts out with a balanced; neutral level of respect and depending upon their actions, the level increases or decreases. As that I have seen Kaimetsu has done nothing wrong, atleast not in my presence. I'm sorry for being "doctor serious", it just appears ironic that some people posting on this thread have known to have problems with Kaimetsu, or clearly despise him through their obvious posts.

When thought through logically, it does not make sense for kaimetsu to be supposedly seeking attention. Kaimetsu was a great scripter, as most people can tell there is a high demand for well known scripters. I'm sure like many others he had a lot of attention already, leaving the graal community would only decrease it.

As for the gender relations, blade, she was simply writing a fact. Race had a great deal to do with lifestyle and it still does to this day. Maybe you have a different opinion on the matter, maybe it doesn't apply in America, or wherever you may live. However, it does apply in a lot of countries to this very day. If you have something against those who support same sex relationships, this is not the place.

Last edited by coder; 07-22-2005 at 06:45 AM..
Old 07-22-2005, 06:33 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Soul Blade, how can you honestly be that damn stupid?

Are you ***? How do you know if it is a choice. Well, I have an idea, lets go to the root source and ask them. Have you ever heard a *** person (and I'm not talking about some freshman girl who thinks it's cool to kiss other girls) say 'yeah, I thought it'd be totally rad to be ***.' ?

Have you ever had a serious conversation about homosexuality with an actual homosexual? You do realize that there is a difference between homosexuality and bisexual, right?

Where is your basis for being *** being a choice? You are straight, did you make that choice, or have you just always been that way? For me, I have always felt the same. Well, with the exception of the time that I saw Brad Pitt in Troy.

To give an actual opinion in a debate you usually need some sort of reference point for your arguement to be taken seriously. What is yours?

If you say: "But dude, I've seen lesbians with straight guys, I've seen it dude, for real!" Then that is completely different. Guess what? I could make a decision to go kiss a guy right now at this very moment. I could make a decision to date a guy. But in the end...I'm still straight.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:05 PM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
Quote:
No one has to help me out or give something in turn for respect.. It is my belief that everyone starts out with a balanced; neutral level of respect and depending upon their actions, the level increases or decreases. As that I have seen Kaimetsu has done nothing wrong, atleast not in my presence. I'm sorry for being "doctor serious", it just appears ironic that some people posting on this thread have known to have problems with Kaimetsu, or clearly despise him through their obvious posts.

When thought through logically, it does not make sense for kaimetsu to be supposedly seeking attention. Kaimetsu was a great scripter, as most people can tell there is a high demand for well known scripters. I'm sure like many others he had a lot of attention already, leaving the graal community would only decrease it.
I wasn't calling you doctor serious. I happen to agree with you about Kaimetsu.

Quote:
As for the gender relations, blade, she was simply writing a fact. Race had a great deal to do with lifestyle and it still does to this day. Maybe you have a different opinion on the matter, maybe it doesn't apply in America, or wherever you may live. However, it does apply in a lot of countries to this very day. If you have something against those who support same sex relationships, this is not the place.
No, you're wrong. This is the place. Simply because a few countries government agree doesn't mean the people do. Canada is a good example of that. There are other good examples of that. ***s should not try to live in the illusion of what they are doing is moral and right, because it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel
Soul Blade, how can you honestly be that damn stupid?
I don't know, considering YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO QUOTE ANYTHING

Quote:
Are you ***? How do you know if it is a choice. Well, I have an idea, lets go to the root source and ask them. Have you ever heard a *** person (and I'm not talking about some freshman girl who thinks it's cool to kiss other girls) say 'yeah, I thought it'd be totally rad to be ***.' ?
I've already replied and disproved. Would have been nice if you quoted.

Quote:
Have you ever had a serious conversation about homosexuality with an actual homosexual? You do realize that there is a difference between homosexuality and bisexual, right?
I have a *** brother *******. You really think I haven't had any serious conversations? I've already replied to the rest. I wish you quoted.

Quote:
Where is your basis for being *** being a choice? You are straight, did you make that choice, or have you just always been that way? For me, I have always felt the same. Well, with the exception of the time that I saw Brad Pitt in Troy.
I've already replied to this. Learn to quote.

Quote:
To give an actual opinion in a debate you usually need some sort of reference point for your arguement to be taken seriously. What is yours?
Better question: Where is yours? Mine is very visible to anyone with a brain.

Quote:
If you say: "But dude, I've seen lesbians with straight guys, I've seen it dude, for real!" Then that is completely different. Guess what? I could make a decision to go kiss a guy right now at this very moment. I could make a decision to date a guy. But in the end...I'm still straight.
Wow, thanks for repeating things I said and adding a very unintelligent twist to them. You seem to be repeating yourself, as if that would make your post sound more intelligent and true. Keep telling yourself lies - they may become reality some day. So far, you haven't succesfully discredited a word I said.